Buying: A weapon

up up and up we go:yay:

I can handle more offers :D

bump it up :)

a little bump. Still looking for a gun :)

Last edited:
selling my ml-35

Last edited:
shadow sold so more peds for a gun :) hit me with your offers.

up up up : )

I got one with huge dps sometimes ;) You can borrow my Amstaff,but its only one thing that start his dps attack,Just hide a meatball in enemys pocket or on the mob and when the smell reach his nose,release the leash in time before you gonna fly 10000 time faster then superman.he is crazy in meatballs :) no meatballs he is calm and cosy.

Cant promise better loot but after a while you gonna get some dung anyway :)

GL finding weapon mate and free bump

//WL

bump bump and tnx for the free bump :)

there is a baringer on auction for 4999 :D

get it up there

buuuuuuuuuuuump

buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Opening this up again.

Need some more offers please

Send me your offer on my MM SGA, which is for sale ... there is nothing better out there.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Why dont you buy Nadie´s Herman ASI-50 Smuggler.Nice dmg.

Dont really understand your buying all the time,If you go for buy and sell to make profit in deals i get it.
But you already have had mod merc and imk2,why buy them again if they not fits you after that first time when you own them?

Anyway Bump and hope you get what you searching after.

//WL

Why dont you buy Nadie´s Herman ASI-50 Smuggler.Nice dmg.

Dont really understand your buying all the time,If you go for buy and sell to make profit in deals i get it.
But you already have had mod merc and imk2,why buy them again if they not fits you after that first time when you own them?

Anyway Bump and hope you get what you searching after.

//WL

Getting bored with using the same gun all the time :p Also it's a fun experiment to keep track of return with different equipment :)

Back