PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
    Images

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

Every Monday through Friday at the OLA42 teleport (290,587) at 21:00, and Saturday & Sunday @ 15:00 a BIG Representative will be purchasing sweat from the community at well above market value, Current BIG Purchase Price: 2.5 ped per 1K bottles.

• We will purchase up to 10k sweat per day
    • There is a limit of 1k bottles allowed to be sold per avatar per day.
    • Priority will be given to avatars actively sweating on the LA just prior to the purchasing periods. We advise sweating parties congregate to the open space NE from the teleport around (291,588) (this is to help ensure active sweaters not alternate accounts are reaping the benefits of this program)
    • Medics will be available every day up to their allotted decay limits courtesy of BIG Industries.
    • Avatars with an agility of 40 or less will be given priority for the allotted sweat buying amounts.
    • Occasional trivia events and giveaways will be announced in this thread and happen at our normal purchasing times, keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Anyone else in the community that may be interested in purchasing sweat is encouraged to join us at these times to purchase additional sweat if they wish to do so.
    Last edited by Meculus; 07-27-2014 at 20:42.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    nice team going today, thanks Erastothenes for donating some vehicles to give away as well!!

nice idea, it could be a great sweating place, just need more people there to share ambus attacks xD but i believe with a good advertising this place will become a popular sweating point, so + rep

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Death Lords
    Images
    Maybe 5k is a little low for sweat buying. I understand that you want to get it to the newbies but that just leaves 5 purchases at the 1k limit, meaning only 5 people can do this, although if only 5 people show up that is fine.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Samuel Sam Robet
    Society
    Lost Renegades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe 5k is a little low for sweat buying. I understand that you want to get it to the newbies but that just leaves 5 purchases at the 1k limit, meaning only 5 people can do this, although if only 5 people show up that is fine.
    Better then nothing though , if 100 avatars did this would make a big difference. Just wanted to give this thread a B.U.M.P.! Cause BIG does a great job supporting all level of players.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    dutch fluske
    Society
    AOW
    Images
    nice iniative

Won a free round trip to arkadia

I went to one of these events I will make sure to return as I won a free round trip to Arkadia, if you don't have this location you should get it.

lets bump this, cuz i was at neas place today and its too damn laggy, its time to split that sweaters population in a half, the only problem is that people are used to Neas, so i would offer to open this wormhole (or not sure how its called) from neas to this new place. (just not sure if those wormholes still exist in the game)

Young
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jaysin Jay Hamelin
    Society
    The Knights of Calypso
    I will gladly start sweating here! I hope this becomes a more popular spot. I will even offer rides to noobies to get the tp to sweat here if you'd like? Keep up the great work Big Industries!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast