RL

DaisyColdFinger

Stalker
Society
ROCK STARS>TKoE>Hell Yeah
Daisy ColdFinger (RIP 2008/22)
Beats VR hands down......right ^^

Get inspired, get it done while you can, cause later is never for most, and then you gone.

What's your LIFE LEVEL ^^

Can't rep you twice, but we on same page!

No worries mate...yea my kayaking buddy busted her back up a little so i was looking for some vids to keep her motivation up. We are planning a week long kayaking trip and put allot of training in....so i need her spirits up :) So i figured, what the hell post em here too.....

No excuses to enjoy life me amigo's...With or without some Beer in ya or a six pack and a plane ticket ^^...Life is all around ya ;)

Whats your Life Level ?

DCF

Water sliding, haven't done that in ages! :yay:

Water sliding, haven't done that in ages! :yay:

Dude, im in my mid thirties and i am not going to let my pride get in the way of letting loose, never have, never will. Work is one thing, life is another ;)

Check this out.....like someone in the comments say....look at all the brainwashed sheep walking round, cant even crack a smile, dunno how to appreciate whats real freedom.....expression ;)

Now tellme, you dont wanna just get out there and let it rip my man...RELEASE YO Self ! Lmao

Gonna skill some RL today ^^ ........... Anyone ?

Cheers for the pm's, i can see there are some serious Life Skillers on here :D

DCF

New rank: going to the cinema
New rank: dressing as pirate
Going to the pub skill increased
New rank: cuddling with the devil

New rank: going to the cinema
New rank: dressing as pirate
Going to the pub skill increased
New rank: cuddling with the devil

Unless you were dressed like a pirate cuddling a keg on a barstool on roller skates, heading down hill on a wet slippery slope at top speed watching the road ahead though a mounted, hollowed out tv screen....thats not quite what i had in mind lol.

Keep SKILLING RL or die a NOOB LIFER Mwahahaha

All I can say is the thumbnail of the video in the first post is fantastic. I assume we are all seeing the same still frame :laugh: Beach Booooty :yay:

All I can say is the thumbnail of the video in the first post is fantastic. I assume we are all seeing the same still frame :laugh: Beach Booooty :yay:

You are assuming correct and may i add that any man who sees that and doesn't go Hmmmmmmmmm....is no man at all :D NO MAN AT ALL ^^ :laugh:

RUSH.....Isle Of Man TT...@ up to 206 mph on the streets....It doesn't come much more RAW that this.....

I would like to add to my previous post....

Her ass is straight up eating her bikini bottoms, seriously legit. Also, side boob.

One video:

Tnx for posting aia :D :D :D. Partially done this one back in my 20's (Didnt do La Garganta Barranco). So defo worth a revisit...tnx sooo much for the reminder :D

Last edited:

Oh Get on yer Bike ^^

Whats your level for LIVING LIFE @ ?

DCF

Damn straight, Daisy. VR can't fix me a chicken pot pie.

Oh the pretty hinies....

Up for a challenge ?....see how many different public, ACTIVE activities you can do whilst eating some of your beloved pot pie ....screeie ^^ :silly2:

My own RL skills

A video me an some friends made a few months ago.
(I'm not actually riding in the video, I made the boards)

A video me an some friends made a few months ago.
(I'm not actually riding in the video, I made the boards)

gg....nice to break the norms from time to time. Next session you guys should strap on some LED suites, and hit it in the dark ;) gg on the boards btw

Last edited:
AWSOME WATER

Instructions : Reinforced Surfboard, foot straps (if you like), jetski & pilot, strategy, medics on standby, balls down to your ankles :wtg:

INSTRUCTIONS : Google maps (look for dams) and levi's > Get board > wetsuite > rope, buddy and car > Small medic kit > Go explore.

Just blank out the possibility of dead rotting bodies under the water and have some fun ffs :D

Jump fucker....JUMP ^^ :yay:

Makes me want to get outside more :)

No worries, just like happy, sporty people.......and just a little more when they like her ;)

Chill....were cool...B happy, go have soem fun like no one is watching :yup:

No worries, just like happy, sporty people.......and just a little more when they like her ;)

Australian, what do you expect we are all like that :)

Aussie girls rock! Damn she is hot!

Some perspective for those starting out and those midway....Guess you could call it a "inspirational chat"

LIVE LIFE

DCF

Some of my buddz having a bit a fun in my home town of Cape Town.....:/

2013 im gonna be skilling RL level bigtime....

Funny as Hell...How animals eat their food parody...

You will watch it cause there is a ass....and thats ok :)

....Skilling....

Back