DIBS disturbances

STILL no $

Cmon MA, this is rediculous, its been 15 days now.

Refund my $1300 please. I have mouths to feed, rent to pay.

At least acknowledge my support cases.
But you dont care, as you are making large sums of money through interest on money that doesnt even belong to you.

David from Mindark, help us out please, christmas for my kids is going to be dissapointing!

Last edited:
I do a little deposit with VISA last saturday November 17, Dibbs screen take a lot for pass but final message say all is fine. I do login and see my ped is not charged. I send a support case about this.

I do another little deposit next day, sunday November 18, and all works fine. So i am waiting answer for first deposit. I know weekend is not good time for quick answer and is monday morning, so i hope i have answer today or tomorrow.

Greetings.

I never had any problem myself with dibs. If I had the trouble some of you are having getting your peds, I think I would just call my credit card company and dispute the transaction(some you can dispute it online)... Just tell them the truth, you didn't get credit for the charge, so you want it reversed. Most credit cards give you 45 days or so to make this type of dispute. Since it is the dibs company which has failed here, it may be more effective than trying to talk to mindark which has to talk to dibs. I have disputed transactions before. I have always gotten my $ back.

just my :twocents:

after nearly 3 weeks my failed depos have finally bin refunded....just wish they had off commuincated better in the first place about the problem....hope all who have not had theres refunded get there money soon

Now has it gone 10 days and still no word from MA, thats bad.:mad:

I had a deposit that didnt go through on my PED card a week or so ago. I just sent them the statement when the payment showed up on my account and support refunded the failed deposit back to my debit card.. took about 5 days.

cheers:)

My deposit failed for the first time last night. System said 'successful' but nothing appeared in the Transaction log, or on my PED card. I'll be checking my bank account later today.

Looks as if things are still not right.

My deposit failed for the first time last night. System said 'successful' but nothing appeared in the Transaction log, or on my PED card. I'll be checking my bank account later today.

not good, just when I was thinking to make small depo :mad:

Had this happen to me tonight after making a deposit from the website :mad:

guess its time to stop depositing for awhile until this gets sorted. ill check back in january

Cmon MA, this is rediculous, its been 15 days now.

Refund my $1300 please. I have mouths to feed, rent to pay.

At least acknowledge my support cases.
But you dont care, as you are making large sums of money through interest on money that doesnt even belong to you.

David from Mindark, help us out please, christmas for my kids is going to be dissapointing!

Why did you deposit so much in the first place if you couldnt afford it?

From what I hear withdrawals take up to 60 days..... Christmas would be been quiet dull eaither way so dont blame MA.

I fairness to MA, I logged a support ticket at that time. Within 24 hours I had a reply that the holds on my deposit were released. So MA *can* be responsive!

My bank doesn't show any withdrawals.

All of you attempting to get money back from mindark are STUPID.

Get your money back from DIBS or your creditcard company.

First off sir, that was an insult.. You do not work for MA, and even though you m ay support them realize this:

Not everyone who can play EU can aafford a mobile phone.

Or haven't you looked around at the World's economy today? People are talking about things like foreclosures, and bankruptcies, and yet you think everyone can afford a mobile phone? Think again..

And as sofa pointed out, the cost to Sweden would be more expensive on a mobile phone (or a land line) today, than it was 10 years ago.. It's more expensive now..

The Bottom line is this.. if you were a Customer service rep for MA (Which thankfully you'e not), you'd be terminated on the spot for such an answer..

Sure you can back MA up and say how great of a company it is but it won't give you any extra globals or hofs in game.. Which brings me up to the next point.. The people in the game itself.. Frankly as of late, a lot of people in game only talk about the PED, and not the fun..

Fun.. the enjoyment of relieving stress, and the ability to talk to otheers..

Richt now I've put in 85 USD to this company and have received nothing.. No formal apologies, No, "We'll refund you the money" no nothing.. And you want me to contact them . Well if you'd fork me over that cell phone of yours right now, I'd have a majro tounngue lashing to give these4 guys.. Making me wait a week to have fun? That's lost time in my book, time i won't get back enjoying this game.. And what is worse? Them treating new customers badly.. But to treat a player who has been in this game 4.5 years? and who's hardly complained at all?

Remember this too: I'm a valued customer of MA, I support MA with my deposit in order to have the fun of being able to hunt, craft and even mine.. But hey, if they don't want my money then that's fine with me.. I got a friend in Idaho, who is livng on the edge, and that 85 dollars I just sent to MA 10 days ago, could have
made him and me both happy... After all that 85 USD I have can go into a lot of things.. Including food, clothing and even helping ease the pain of health issues..

But no with a comment like that to defend the company whohas never had an issue till now? That's not comforting in all . It's more insultive..

But as for me, I'm going to see what happens.. Let's just hope MA gets to me before I get to them, with a claim dispute from my cardholder....

Also here's an interesting question to ask MA.. Why don't they have a told free number? Or why don't they get one where support can answer the questions you or I have in a timely manner.. After all they have the money for this, so my question is.. Why haven't they implemented this?

That's my thoughts on this matter..

Benjamiin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. The Blind Sniper.:cool:

Sorry to bring up old stuff, but;
If you can afford to deposit even $20/month in EU, then you can afford to own a prepaid mobile phone. That is a fact.

Back to topic - I made 3 depos today without reading these threads regarding deposit issues. All 3 depos "failed" however the total of all 3 attempts was withdrawn from my bank account.
Super pissed.
:mad:

Last edited:
Rumour or not?

Swedish newspaper "Dagens Industri" has stated that DIBS has big financial problems.
Why do Mindark even use them for the service ? Are they owners of DIBS ?

Coachman said:
Swedish newspaper "Dagens Industri" has stated that DIBS has big financial problems.
Why do Mindark even use them for the service ? Are they owners of DIBS ?

I'm sure you must have also caught this article from swedishwire.com (Sweden's business, economy and current affairs news site) dated just last week (21 November) then: DIBS Payment Services: DIBS E-Commerce Survey 2012 shows that consumers shop online more often and for smaller amounts

What's that they say in the first paragraph?:
DIBS, the leading provider of payment solutions for e-commerce, today publishes DIBS E-Commerce Survey 2012. The report shows that e-commerce is now a natural part of everyday life and that consumers shop online more often, but for smaller amounts.

First launched in 2007, the report covers e-commerce in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Poland and Spain. It is 50 data rich pages and is available for media via DIBS. Here are some of the main conclusions:

Right. 'The leading provider of payment solutions for e-commerce'.

Maybe that's why MindArk, with a global customer base, use them as their payment provider.

You'll also no doubt have noticed from the stockprice ticker on di.se (which seems to be the Dagens Industri website), that DIBS is a publicly listed company. Hardly likely that it's owned by MA, now is it ?

From what I hear withdrawals take up to 60 days..... Christmas would be been quiet dull eaither way so dont blame MA.

Stop being an ass. When the depo fails with DIBS, you are told they could not contact your provider and try again. If you follow the advice say 10 times, you end up with 10 times what you intended held.

Don't reply to comments unless you know the full story, as remontoire has also pointed out. It failed several times but then took the money anyway...

Sorry if I offended.

I sent you a pm hun

No offense taken, thanks for taking the time to chat about it further in private message also. Instead of reacting in the same knee jerk reaction I had :|!

It has been 16 days now sense the last coments from MA.:confused:

Back