PEAuction link involvs google "safe browsing"

jenny ferr

Elite
Society
Modified Perception
Jennifer Jenny ferr
IIRC PEAuction had an issue with some of the automated ads that appear on the site, but that was some months ago.

This message seems to be a leftover from that time. No clue as to why it should come up still.

This is nothing new. For whatever reason, these warnings appear when clicking on any PEAuction links on Entropedia. But for whatever reason, going directly to www.peauction.com works just fine.

IIRC PEAuction had an issue with some of the automated ads that appear on the site, but that was some months ago.

This message seems to be a leftover from that time. No clue as to why it should come up still.
Thanks, for that explanation but still why do google try to tell me where to go?
not like I'm a member and asked for it, this is the first ever I seen this kind of intrusion

And correct me if I'm wrong google is only involved with entro through the map API? (or whatever it's called)
Or is it because PEauction use google ads?

This is nothing new. For whatever reason, these warnings appear when clicking on any PEAuction links on Entropedia. But for whatever reason, going directly to www.peauction.com works just fine.
yeah I tried that too so works fine it seems

Last edited:
Back