Entropedia not working properly ?

Farthing

Guardian
Society
Brutal Redux
Penny Farthing Ultimate
Just curious if anyone else is experiencing any problems with Entropedia ?
For instance, I can't click "(All)" and have it display the full list of anything, filtering by name in Weapons doesn't work, Flitering by planet in missions doesn't seem to work. Atleast not for me.
Tried with both IE and Firefox, cleared caches etc etc...

Chrome user here ...no issues jsut checked.

-Bemo-

Firefox user, and all working fine here.

Just a thought, but have you updated your Java recently ?

Erm Can't think that I have. Thanks will look into it.

No problems here

Firefox user, and all working fine here.

Just a thought, but have you updated your Java recently ?
There's nothing that uses Java on Entropedia though? :scratch2:

Refresh the page / restart the browser, when the session expires, it won't do anything (though, that's just for one page load, fine after that), unless you were hitting the back button on your browser after it didn't work.

Oh, and make sure you have JavaScript enabled.

um .. maybe its javascript .. I'm not really up on the technical side of stuff :ahh:

I did notice that something about java... flashed up on the bottom status line when I was testing it earlier, and I know I get regular Java updates, so thought there might be some relation.

Well just downloaded JRE7u9. Haven't changed any settings in FF or IE. Still doesn't work. Guess something might be stuffed on the machine.

pedia.info does call some javascript though:
Sorry for link and not image, but when you hover over '(All)'
The site uses a lot of Javascript :)
Since javascript is browser specific, i can't imagine it getting broken in 2 different browsers just for you all of a sudden...
Could be some trojan or so that blocks the use of JS on websites, that's one option i guess.

Yep thanks, will look at the machine, just wondered if I were the only one.
But it isn't entire impossible for this machine to have something going on, it is my work machine after all and it gets mountains of tests and data and other things thrown at it on a regular basis.
My personal "'puter" is in a way better shape hehehehe.

EDIT:
Ok so I am rather a little confused now...
Figured I'd grab Chrome too while I'm bored at work.
.info works fine in Chrome yet nowhere else heh.
Oh well. Probably missing something, and I have checked JS is enabled in both IE and FF

Last edited:
Back