How long is a reasonable time to be locked because of a bug?

It depends on how important the player you are and what priority MA thinks you are.

Know in the history of the game, it was an avatar who used oreamp -101 bug on sale in the auction the avatar got 1 week lock.:wtg:

This ferkin noob is ezpk anyway.

Ya shoulda worded your mssg diff!

Ava log on tomorrow, here's yer tissue

Tippin'

I called to MA, the woman that answerd me said: The responsible department that handles this sort of things hasnt arrived at work yet, can we call you back?

So she called me back 80 minutes later and said that she mentioned it to her boss,
and he thought its strange that i have been locked for so long,
and that they apologize about this whole situation.
They would put someone on it right away and promised me that i would be unlocked at the latest 15:00 -16:00 MA time.

Now this ship has sailed...

I havent gotten any replies on my support case since the 8th november...

AND IM STILL LOCKED

wait 1 day, if they don't unlock call you.. call them back
remember to stay polite, always helps :p

wait 1 day, if they don't unlock call you.. call them back
remember to stay polite, always helps :p

i wouldnt bet a ped that they will answer on a saturday,

if they eaven have staff on,

and yes iv been polite

Well... i have 2 support cases open for a month and 1 open as reminder to answer those two.
Seems like no one is bothering with support anymore....

i wouldnt bet a ped that they will answer on a saturday,

if they eaven have staff on,

and yes iv been polite

lol, need to check calender more, call on monday :p

If i had a company i would treat my paying costumers nicely since its them that give me my monthly salary, i would not spit them in the face and kick them in the balls unless ofcourse i want my company to run down the toilett. Thou this style of treating customers isnt exactly something new so im not surprised that they dont give a fuck..

ok now im really unlocked, after ikd goww mmanny beers and whaqt not, but im all in the clear, im online and so on, so its all guud

ok now im really unlocked, after ikd goww mmanny beers and whaqt not, but im all in the clear, im online and so on, so its all guud

:yay::yay:WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay:

welcome back!! how's the oil drops? :)

Back