Recommended level

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
How about a new column in Entropedia weapons for Recommended level?

there already is a column for recommended level and maxed level, you just need to click the check box on the far right that says "configure columns" and it will show you all the columns.

But, there is.
Just click on the "Configure Columns" on the right, top of the list.

Wouldn't mind if it switched places to somewhere in the mid range columns tho, couple of useless there anyways.

I wouldn't mind if the name were changed from "recommended level" to "minimum level" or "SIB start". It gives new players the wrong idea; that they have to use the weapon as soon as they reach the "recommended" level. But I guess that's the term MA uses so we're stuck with it.

I wouldn't mind if the name were changed from "recommended level" to "minimum level" or "SIB start". It gives new players the wrong idea; that they have to use the weapon as soon as they reach the "recommended" level. But I guess that's the term MA uses so we're stuck with it.

This :)

surely is misleading, never understood why it is called "recommended" level... using a sib gun at the lowest level possible for the SIB really ain't clever, sadly...

Back