Achievement: 5 Years, 11 months no withdrawals!

10 years no withdrawls, I've given up hope :laugh:

Same here :)
Although Sh**load of depo's, i mean, sh***********tload. :p

Thats the spirit guys!! Keep it up!

then change playingstyle instead of whining at forum each day

Who is whining her? u think that i want to whitdraw money ? is not bussines for me, its a GAME:wise:

Reactions: SHY

Who is whining her? u think that i want to whitdraw money ? is not bussines for me, its a GAME:wise:

I think he was referring to some other post the OP made today in another achievement thread.
@ OP : Keep up the good work :D

could'nt resist since you kinda asked for it..

What you see as whining is really attempts to prod the devs in the right directions. Sometimes they listen sometimes they don't. Minus one in perception skill.

Last edited:
I, what?
Being overly eco (speaking 3.0+ dmg/pec) with no armor nor fap decay, and getting 80% in the long run, where should that style be changed?
To even more eco? Unfortunately that takes some bad chipping and even more investment.

The moral of the story, not everyone has a lucky avatar.

I, what?
Being overly eco (speaking 3.0+ dmg/pec) with no armor nor fap decay, and getting 80% in the long run, where should that style be changed?
To even more eco? Unfortunately that takes some bad chipping and even more investment.

The moral of the story, not everyone has a lucky avatar.

i was reacting to the op cail,in reference to an remark she made in another thread
but if you think i have an lucky ava i urge you to look at my trackerpage,

im level 100 naturally and my highest loot in tracker is 2600
over 600k in tracker,about all missions finished and 2600 is highest

What you see as whining is really attempts to prod the devs in the right directions. Sometimes they listen sometimes they don't. Minus one in perception skill.

what might seem as the right directions in your point of vieuw it may be the opposite for the other players,
i say,let ma make the game and let the players adapt to the changes

GZ ;) I'm also no withdrawal

My philosophy is skills only go up and money only goes in;) .... when I profit it gets spent on gear upgrades:handgun:

Account Created 2008-11-23

Almost 4 years of $100-$200 deposits every week and no withdraw, no tower mining :cussing: and average 40% hunting loot return the last 2 years :bs: so never expecting to ever withdraw except if I sell everything.
:cry:

Last edited:
What's the point of the thread?

And no i'm not being an ass. I mean really? What's the point?

Did you really join the game because of the appeal of not being able to play without using money, even from someone else's pocket?
That in the 6 years you've played not once have you or anyone given the thought of walking away with more than you put in?
Or is this just a subtle warning to the average player cut their loses and leave?

In either case. Anyone who says they are playing for entertainment and social skills....you know this is the worst economical forum for both. And don't lie that the moment you get an ath that double your investment you'd jump ship like the 1st class off the titanic.

On the other hand I applaud you for not making a no deposit thread. They need to change those titles to, "X years i've played using someone else's money therefore I am a leech". At least you're honest about how fucked 99% of us are.

Gz bro and keep going :yay::yay::clap::clap::clap:

withdraw ? wot ??!?!?!?!?!

i though its a oneway for the money :eyecrazy:

since you were so harsh in someone elses achievement thread, and didnt reply to my questioning your attitude there, i take it you wont mind me being harsh in yours, something i dont normally do because it achieves very little and personally i wish more people did do well in this universe.
so what is this right direction you want? one where nobody can fail? where someone with your RL skills wont fail? where only someone with lots of peds wont fail? do you want a communist game, a feudal game with lords and ladies? carebeartropia?farmvilletropia? a subscription game?

why are you playing the most ruthless free market game i have come across if you cant handle it?
even if they make it easy enough for you there will always be people doing better than you, either because they are smarter, have more time or money, or even if they just spent a little less time whining on the forum.
your attitude seems to be that nobody is allowed to "win" or withdraw?
take me for example, i have had some luck in this game, maybe i made a smart decisions once or twice too, but i have been lucky, am i now meant to feel bad and unworthy? i have never withdrawn any of the peds i won, but do you think i shouldnt be allowed to? MA should take away those peds because it doesnt fit with whatever you think the game should be?

now if you can tell me you did not join this game in the hope of being a success then i will believe that this thread is not just you being jealous and bitter that you were not able to succeed in the way you hoped.

p.s.
have you ever wondered why you dont see many people being open about their success here?
have you ever wondered if you and your attitude are part of that reason?

Last edited:
When I check my ProfessionUI and look for my highest profession, I see
Entropia Grand Master Depositer... I have one profession that isn't activated
yet... I guess that one is connected to withdrawal... ;)

6.5 years in game,depo a lot and total global and hof over 10k in the game sense Entropia tracker No 41 all time in hunting and just over 700k in tracker ( best loot just weeks after i depo 33k $ it was at 27k peds ).

6.5 years her and same no whitdraw only depo, lvl hunter over lvl 100 and the skills is about 450k total nowdays i think its a bit more.

Have over 260 in hp.

Missions done..
At Calypso 336 done.
At Arkadia simple attribute missions done.
At Rocktropia most simple attribute missions done.

Berst looted items so far. 1 Jaguar foots M (ul) and 3 Marber plasma rifles.

No uber ATH.

Last edited:
6.5 years in game,depo a lot and total global and hof over 10k in the game sense Entropia tracker No 41 all time in hunting and just over 700k in tracker ( best loot just weeks after i depo 33k $ it was at 27k peds ).

6.5 years her and same no whitdraw only depo, lvl hunter over lvl 100 and the skills is about 450k total nowdays i think its a bit more.

Have over 260 in hp.

Missions done..
At Calypso 336 done.
At Arkadia simple attribute missions done.
At Rocktropia most simple attribute missions done.

Berst looted items so far. 1 Jaguar foots M (ul) and 3 Marber plasma rifles.

No uber ATH.

really disappointing to see that best loot you got

Back