FYI: Pirate List

Have you ever been shot down by a pirate?

• No

Votes: 55 17.9%
  • yes

Votes: 228 74.3%
  • no answer

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • I AM a frakken PIRATE, squab!

Votes: 20 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
*denied*

Sry, Justin, but for the first time in the short history of the pirate list, I am going to have to put Amanda Heart Fox on the denied list. There is no overwhelming evidedence she is a pirate, and she actually did, in person deny that she was:

a. A Pirate
2. Had a UL quad
or III was a man in a female avatar

btw, she is in no way related to Bruce Fox Willis either

-hip

Sry, Justin, but for the first time in the short history of the pirate list, I am going to have to put Amanda Heart Fox on the denied list. There is no overwhelming evidedence she is a pirate, and she actually did, in person deny that she was:

a. A Pirate
2. Had a UL quad
or III was a man in a female avatar

btw, she is in no way related to Bruce Fox Willis either

-hip

I don't remember saying she was a male irl. But you're right, I needed to have posted more evidence. Wish I had the screenshot of her saying she looted 700 tt of lyst from someone coming out of FOMA :).

Anyway, if you see her, be sure to let your guard down, she isn't a pirate right? :)

The Point

I agree with both the previous posters. Why else post her as unconfirmed and denied if she wasn't under some sorta suspition? Nice booty too! I tried to talk to her a few times, and she ignored me until I said she was a man in a female avatar. Then I got a quick and full response! She insisted the micjack tried to recruit her but she turned him down. Maybe should change her name to heart-breaker, if'n micjack had one!

My solution is to announce how much loot I got when she is around. Maybe the call aheads will be a clue.

Thats another thing Im learning. Always announce how HUGE amount of loot you have when you have nothing. If you cant stop the priates from raping people, you can always get them to waste ammo on ya. I mean, they do anyway, but...

-hip

oh, if I havn't said it before, I tried dodge, it didn't work, but ROLL does. Dont think move this way and that, think rollercoaster ride. That doesn't even work. How do pirates shoot their laser out of the back of their quad? I cant even kill them when Im behind them. Something is up with targeting. They can lock on, we cant.

The more I look at it, the more it seems pirates have an unfair advantage. Like they have abilities and resources that other gamers dont get. Not advertising for them, by far, just examining it. Why cant two quads with gunners shoot down one pirate? Are they that good? Are we that bad? Why cant four players shooting ped like its pennies kill one pirate? And the pirate kills us? Out of the back of his quad with a laser?

Why cant two quads with gunners shoot down one pirate? Are they that good? Are we that bad? Why cant four players shooting ped like its pennies kill one pirate? And the pirate kills us? Out of the back of his quad with a laser?
Space and land movement/aim are a lot different but still, i bet u can get all ur answers on Cyrene PvP event. ;)

Dirty, Nasty, Pirates, picking on bad's who cannot pvp, just because they run off at the mouth and QQ on forums is no reason to get all Mc Shooty when you see them flying in your space. Its better to let them flee so they can make epic posts on how they evaded your dumb ass and such.

Its not our fault for entering an area belonging to pirates, and MS cowards, why should we be attacked for trespassing in a Pirates space.

Dirty, Nasty, Pirates, picking on bad's who cannot pvp, just because they run off at the mouth and QQ on forums is no reason to get all Mc Shooty when you see them flying in your space. Its better to let them flee so they can make epic posts on how they evaded your dumb ass and such.

Its not our fault for entering an area belonging to pirates, and MS cowards, why should we be attacked for trespassing in a Pirates space.

For once I totally agree, its not our fault...its Mind Arks fault for taking a game we have been investing into for a decade, and turning the travel area, into a PVP script kiddie game.

There is only one solution I think...keep everything fluid in clds so you can sell out easy if pvp gets worse...thats my strategy anyway

Well if u guys see a pirate just do like me, head off to PvP and make them go after you. When they start shooting just make very small but quick turns and keep doing that. I think my hitrate is around 50%, so it doubles the cost for pirates to kill you and they get no loot. Next time they will leave you alone.
Pirates on this list has even stopped shooting at me and turned around cuz they miss so much.
Make their life difficult if u dont like them :) I have nothing against pirates but if they come after me ill make them pay more than usual.

Well, pirates might be cheating, but there's no concrete proof.

Just keep in mind that UL quads go faster than ours. Also keep in mind the straffing that people can do, to make them go faster. There's a thread here on that.

Basically, they're using some kind of pythagoreom theory-based practice to cut you off to where your headed by straffing.

There's more to it than that I guess... but those are the secrets closely guarded by the pirates and their bretheren.

Hey hip, if you talk to Heart, ask her to take micjack up on his offer so she can reveal to you the secrets of piracy success.

Well, pirates might be cheating, but there's no concrete proof....

Really?

You don't consider the movie posted on the page before the one you posted on proof enough?:

Not that it all matters much. That whole exploiter group has had so many support cases against them. If they weren't fully allowed to do this by MA the whole ratpack would have had a perma ban ages ago.

Would not surprise me if MA pays them to keep space "unsafe" if you get my point.

Just keep in mind that UL quads go faster than ours. Also keep in mind the straffing that people can do, to make them go faster. There's a thread here on that.

Basically, they're using some kind of pythagoreom theory-based practice to cut you off to where your headed by straffing.

There's more to it than that I guess... but those are the secrets closely guarded by the pirates and their bretheren.

Hey hip, if you talk to Heart, ask her to take micjack up on his offer so she can reveal to you the secrets of piracy success.

"pythagoreom theory-based practice" my bloody ass.
The video speaks for itself.
What about that other pirate "Xane" who was locked by MindArk instantly for using a memory-editor? E-D-I-T-O-R

Last edited:

Just keep in mind that UL quads go faster than ours.

I thought there was only 1 pirate with an UL quad ? ( and I never see him anyway )

I thought there was only 1 pirate with an UL quad ? ( and I never see him anyway )

Yeah that was Stagger... but he is kinda trying to be out of the spotlights. He is embarrassed a lot nowadays because he was caught for having multiple accounts on forum. He was hurt for not getting enough attention from the community so he started to talk about himself acting as someone else. He got caught on that.

I personally never carry loot into space (when I'm not stupid and accept a summon without storage first). I've been shot down I think three times. For me, the idea of pirate danger in space is exciting. Knowing that at any time you could be in someone's crosshairs and flaming out makes the blood pump a bit more. I like the danger aspect of it. It makes the game more interesting. And the fact that the people pirating could lock you down somewhere if they had a mind to is, while mean, completely within their rights. It's a real cash economy, and about the closest mirror to real life I've seen in an MMO. The attitudes of the players reflect that, the way the OP is pissed about pirating, the way the pirates are apparantly paying "special attention" to him because of that. I think it's all incredibly cool.

It's nice to spend time in a place where people don't feel entitled to a good life simply because daddy forgot his condom one night. Here, you're on your own. People help you if they want to, if they think you deserve it.

I fucking love this game. Problems and all.

...And the fact that the people pirating could lock you down somewhere if they had a mind to is, while mean, completely within their rights. It's a real cash economy, and about the closest mirror to real life I've seen in an MMO. The attitudes of the players reflect that, the way the OP is pissed about pirating, the way the pirates are apparantly paying "special attention" to him because of that...

Sadly you seem to miss the whole point about abusing presumably 3rd party tools (like the case with a memory editor for which one of them got a ban in-game by mindark, the game developer, when he tried to convince the public he was using a memory cleaner right here on forum - as if you need that) to go far beyond to what's in ones right.

Sadly you also seem to miss the video footage on which you can clearly see one abusing it bigtime... or maybe you want to miss it?

It's not only about the honest pirates who are people actually trying to beat others with human skills mind you. It's the ones that steal by hacking too.

It's also about plenty "pirates" using alternate avatars here... and forum accounts.

Sadly you seem to miss the whole point about abusing presumably 3rd party tools (like the case with a memory editor for which one of them got a ban in-game by mindark, the game developer, when he tried to convince the public he was using a memory cleaner right here on forum - as if you need that) to go far beyond to what's in ones right.

Cheating is another topic entirely, and something I would never agree with. My point was that people excercising their own free will however they choose to (while also accepting the consequences) is a good thing. If someone wants to take the time to make your life a living hell because you pissed them off, more power to them. Just as pirates can target people as KOS, those same people can retaliate however they choose. Perhaps either party may learn a thing or two and be the wiser for it.

It's not only about the honest pirates who are people actually trying to beat others with human skills mind you. It's the ones that steal by hacking too.

The problem is, the people they are beating with "human skills" mostly don't even want to play (pvp).

Cheating is not far removed from theft on the moral scale.

Cheating is another topic entirely, and something I would never agree with. My point was that people excercising their own free will however they choose to (while also accepting the consequences) is a good thing. If someone wants to take the time to make your life a living hell because you pissed them off, more power to them. Just as pirates can target people as KOS, those same people can retaliate however they choose. Perhaps either party may learn a thing or two and be the wiser for it.

Ah yes, yet the select group that usually camp the space station like lice are part of the exploiter group. Pirating here usually is not done by non-cheaters really or at least I've not withnessed it myself more than 2 times ever. Just saying... no reason to think anything cool about it in general here.

Waiiiiit :D Xane got banned by MA? OMG YAY :D one less pirate :D. This is good! Stone now loses his tag-team partner @ Ark SS, that explains his absence... tbh, without a partner, Stone can't pirate. They need to do their sandwich maneuver...

What did the memory editor do? I don't get it... so it cleared EU exe cache.... or kept it?

I just watched the video... wow i can't believe i'm defending pirates but....

1. It's Goldy, he is a serious pirate. He bought an MS and numerous SI upgrades JUST to one day pirate with it. That's what? $10k+ USD?.

2. There's more than 1 UL quad in existence, and a couple of months ago, someone was on forums selling a UL quad, and they weren't a pirate... so Goldy may have bought that.

3. As all of you know, when a pirate is chasing you, more than likely, their triangle is hidden behind our radar, or chat box. That's why it's standard practice to MOVE the radar up a little and minimize the chatbox as much as you can so you can see these "triangle blindspots". Goldy may have been chasing the whole time, but his triangle was hidden behind lower right-hand corner of the radar.

Waiiiiit :D Xane got banned by MA? OMG YAY :D one less pirate :D. This is good! Stone now loses his tag-team partner @ Ark SS, that explains his absence... tbh, without a partner, Stone can't pirate. They need to do their sandwich maneuver...

What did the memory editor do? I don't get it... so it cleared EU exe cache.... or kept it?

Look at this about Xane:

Here is the thread where he "heard" about speedhacks and saying he don't know how to do it asking others if they know:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?232805-Speed-Hack!&highlight= 5th of october 2012

And here a thread. All of a sudden he knows how they do it, while he has acting before like he don't know anything about it: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?232886-No-comment&highlight= 8th of october 2012

And then a thread where he was locked himself by MindArk for using a memory-editor:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...out-account-locked-in-3-easy-steps&highlight= 11th of november 2012

Last edited:
I see you have listed the title and ship a person pirates with
Staggers Quad has "Honest" as the rep title and I think its name is "Justifier" just not sure. the quads UL ofc

1. It's Goldy, he is a serious pirate. He bought an MS and numerous SI upgrades JUST to one day pirate with it. That's what? $10k+ USD?.

Price is probably not as important, when your purchasing with other peoples stolen ped?

Staggers Quad has "Honest" as the rep title

Which ofc doesn't mean anything at all....since the rep goes with the quad not the person...really it only means someone killed a lot of cosmic horrors in that quad...at least that's how I understand it to work?

Last edited:
Lady Jennifer Art shot me down on my trip from Caly to FOMA. She could work with smokeitup, because he was the one that killed the guy who was with me in quad.

2013-02-18 22:30:53 [Local] [] Lady Jennifer Art destroyed Quad-Wing Interceptor (L).
2013-02-18 22:30:53 [Local] [] You take 108.9 points of damage.
2013-02-18 22:30:58 [Local] [] smokeitup killed DeXar.
2013-02-18 22:31:01 [Local] [] You take 149.4 points of damage.
2013-02-18 22:31:01 [Local] [] Lady Jennifer Art killed Sutko.

Status
Back