"Find my Jaws" Neconu hunting event

Tzepu

Elite
Society
mjau
Tzepelea Tzepu Geri
So I was running around and mining on OLA #23 and all of a sudden some mean Neconus jumped me.
They kicked my ass and stole some Neconu Jaws I had in inventory.

I can't let them get away with it so...presenting NonStop Neconu!

A great place to grind for the Neconu Iron Challenge and get some extra peds on the side!

Great tax, only 3.7% for hunting and mining!

Also trying to make weekly events ingame, highest single loot with 200ped prizepool so keep a lookout and join!

neconuwanted.jpg

Where are the bastards hiding, OLA#23.

ola_23.jpg

The rules are simple.
Event starts now.
First person to loot a neconu jaw on OLA#23 and post a valid screenshot I will buy it for 1k ped.
You must have a valid screenshot with time and position clearly shown and good enough quality so I can see it's a legit loot.

May the hof be with you and keep on grinding!

The event is now closed!

Check out the neconu griding event that is taking place on the LA

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n-OLA-23-NonStop-Neconu&p=3067692#post3067692

Last edited:
Spawn is set to max numbers, min maturity, perfect for the neconu iron challenge.

2 Neconu DNA at max numbers now so the density should be a lot better but still not overkill.

Tax lowered to 3.7% for both mining and hunting!

Repair and trade terminals can be found on Farsight Plains LG land to the S, at 31380 37900.

All the info can also be found on entropedia
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=LandArea&id=56

The brave miners are also welcomed and they can find:
Ores: niksarium, caldorite, blausariam, kanerium, cumbriz, iron, lysterium, terrudite
Enmatter: alicenies liquid (over 220% now), angelic grit, crude oil, growth molecules

Neconu loot these days:
Isis LC-55 (L)
Isis CB27 (L)
Omegaton Igni L2020 (L)
Angel Thigh Guards (L)
Angel Helmet (L)
Angel Foot Guards (L)
Angel Harness (L)
Angel Arm Guards (L)
Angel Gloves (L)
Angel Shins (L)
Empty Skill Implant (L)
Combustive Attack Nanochip V (L)
Regeneration Chip V (L)
and the list goes on, i hope :D

Last edited:
Added extra info

Info on land tax would be nice, so that one wouldn't need to jump all the way to check.

Info on land tax would be nice, so that one wouldn't need to jump all the way to check.

I knew i forgot something lol

3.7% tax, added in 2nd post now

Last edited:
Did a hunt this morning and to my surprise i got both angel thighs and helmet L, and a small esi as bonus

looted angel foot guards L from a neconu yesterday so u can write that up too :)

hmmmm..angel parts + esis..looks like i have to start doing neconu mission :)

interesting, angel parts must be dropping more often after the recent loot balance then :scratch2:

Did a hunt this morning and to my surprise i got both angel thighs and helmet L, and a small esi as bonus

Was the angel thighs global just angel thighs? the other items suggest your global was high than 60 peds. Or was you looting more than one neco there, with a delay before it drops off screen?

There has been some concern with calcuations after VU in PCF, just wondering if everything is adding up as it should.

Rick

Thx for the info Chillbanan, added to 2nd post

DO IT fluske! :)

yes Fifth, the angel was added after last loot change cause I never looted on neconu before

ofc he saw the L Dollymaus but angel L has 2-300% markup, better than most guns that drop there days and sell for 105% lol

yes Rick, I looted 2-3 neconu that time, I do that often, can't say I noticed any problems with the adding of loot but I don't really pay that much attention to it either

5 in 1 answer lol

soc m8 looted angel harness and arms, L ofc, just mins ago, beginning to look like they're dropping the whole set :wtg:

looted angel gloves L a minute ago :)

Wow... seems this one become really good mob now ;).

Subscribing just in case i decide to go for it ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

After waiting a few days for MA to check if the spawn is acting normal or not I gave up and added another DNA.

Mob density is a LOT better while still leaving some room for miners to try their luck.

Might wanna drop some bombs now and then, alicenies liquid can be found and it has a nice 150% MU atm.

Good luck getting "The Jaw"! TM lol

Neconu dropped today a Potted Medium Cactus :laugh:

That's a weird one, full of surprises lol

Made a bonus event ingame, Saturday 24 Nov from 19:00 to 20:00 MA time !!!

Weekend improved loot neconu time

Warning: "it's dynamic"

monday, boooooo

tuesday vu time, let's hope it's not too bugged!

bugged VU as usual and damn it's almost friday already

FREE Neconu Iron event on saturday 19:00 MA time !!!

friday yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

FREE EVENT tomorrow 19:00 MA time

EVENT IS TODAY 19:00 MA TIME, in 3h and 40 mins

Thx everyone who came at the event.

Congrats to the winners:
1) Book Dad LBB
2) Cyrex Cyrex Xeryc
3) Micheal Mike Collins

Double congrats to Book Dad who got a Isis LR-55(L) in the winning global, added it to the loot list!

Next event will probably be next weekend but haven't decided on the time yet.

Looted angel shins L so they can indeed loot the full set lol

Last edited:
Trying to host weekly events on the LA, just not decided on the day and time, I'll see what works best and after that it will stay the same every week.

Since all the good times we're taken this weekend I've setup an event for next friday, 7 december 19:30 to 20:30 MA time.

Highest single loot, free entry and 200ped prizepool!

Check it out and register!

Since I'm happy with how the land is doing I lowered tax to 3.70%! :smoke:

Good luck everyone and maybe see you around!

bump for the weekend and lowered tax!

Back