Saturday Scan Technology Fever Event Year 2

It works because you scan different vehicles once/each (and then some time will pass until you're back at first scanned vehicle).

The limit is, you can't just scan one vehicle on auto-use (and get skills more than once).

How did this work? Because you can't scan an empty vehicle, right? So just one dude scans and the rest sits and waits, and all take turns? Gonna be a hell of a waiting list if there's 100 people...
As mentioned empty vehicles can be scanned. The best part about it is that you go there, drop off as many vehicles as you have, then once your done leave them there. While there are people near them, the vehicles stick around. When you log off, they then return to your inventory. ;)

Interesting.

If this gets organized again, at a possible time, I am going to be sure to attend.

(HINT!)

Best event ever!! Pls make us another one akbar :yay:

Best event ever!! Pls make us another one akbar :yay:

Interesting.

If this gets organized again, at a possible time, I am going to be sure to attend.

Well, i'm a bit taken by the Eomon/LT event atm, and I must say pretty happy of it.

But if this a community wish, I'll do it again for the pleasure of all.

Just think to bring your vehicles (all of them)

Well, i'm a bit taken by the Eomon/LT event atm, and I must say pretty happy of it.

I'm in :) But no rush, could be after eomons.

Yuh, do it at some time when there are no events on any planets going on.

Yuh, do it at some time when there are no events on any planets going on.

Some Mindark Officials bringing their help to a Player effort for the Community would be something GREAT.
Just to show all of us at which point they care :).

I'll organise the Scan Event Year 3 with a lot good mood.

Arkadia Officials are doing a good job on their Planet, I thank & gratz them.

Last edited:

Yeah, obviously you wouldn't do a thing like this when a major event is going on like migration or Merry Mayhem. May I suggest...a thursday evening...?

Back