Pricecheck: Baringer SR51

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think anyone who hasn't tried the baringer or the raw/sir series guns don't know what they are missing out on. These new sib taggers are awesome, I use my 505 all the time and has opened up a range of mobs to me that I would previously never hunted at my current hp/evade lvl and my armor setup. Decimating 1/2 of a 1,5-2k hp mobs hp before he gets close to you means you can use a lower mu, cheaper secondary weapon. Armor/fap decay is also cut in 1/2.

I would say +4,5k for the SR 51 is a very good price, if I didn't already own the 505 I would buy one in a heartbeat.

The only problem I have with this gun series is perhaps the incredible noise it makes;), throw in some earplugs with the gun and it will sell fast hehe

The only problem I have with this gun series is perhaps the incredible noise it makes;), throw in some earplugs with the gun and it will sell fast hehe

I sent in a support case in regards to the noise a little while ago. People in popular hunting areas were complaining and asking me not to use the SR51 lol. Support said they would pass the issue on to the devs. We'll see :laugh:

@ minim, please let me know if its ok for me to do as i wish with my gear, atm i need ped and since i dont have 200k ped ( like you said you had in a pm ) QUOTE]

mini lie to you is 237k peds:wise: but he don't count the 37k small change:laugh:

@ minim, please let me know if its ok for me to do as i wish with my gear, atm i need ped and since i dont have 200k ped ( like you said you had in a pm ) QUOTE]

mini lie to you is 237k peds:wise: but he don't count the 37k small change:laugh:

its a sad mindset to live in where wealth is thought as the primary path to happiness.

Thread closed at request of OP.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back