Groundhog Day for Bobbins 007 Bond

Rudster

For six years, Bobbins 007 Bond has been among us. Some may know him. Some may not. On the contrary however. His account the other day was bugged. Bugged to the point were his account has become useless. For you see. He can not gain skill. Not a single skill chip will get through. Hunting being less than desirable.

For days now, Bobbins has been waiting on word from MindArk on the state of his account and the cure for this dreaded bug. Not even a whisper in the wind in reply. Does this spell the end for such a grand player? Or will the hero's from MindArk cast aside this bug, allowing for Bobbins to roam free once again.

In other words.
Bobbins 007 Bond has been unable to gain skill for some time now. No restriction that we know of has been placed on his account. It is a bug in the game that seems to have no end. Were unsure what to do, For the bug has not gone away and with no reply Bobbins is thinking the worst.

Any Suggestions on how to remedy this would be grand.
Rudster.

For six years, Bobbins 007 Bond has been among us. Some may know him. Some may not. On the contrary however. His account the other day was bugged. Bugged to the point were his account has become useless. For you see. He can not gain skill. Not a single skill chip will get through. Hunting being less than desirable.

For days now, Bobbins has been waiting on word from MindArk on the state of his account and the cure for this dreaded bug. Not even a whisper in the wind in reply. Does this spell the end for such a grand player? Or will the hero's from MindArk cast aside this bug, allowing for Bobbins to roam free once again.

In other words.
Bobbins 007 Bond has been unable to gain skill for some time now. No restriction that we know of has been placed on his account. It is a bug in the game that seems to have no end. Were unsure what to do, For the bug has not gone away and with no reply Bobbins is thinking the worst.

Any Suggestions on how to remedy this would be grand.
Rudster.

I did get reply from support but it did not sound too hopefull , I got the feeling my bug is not high up the agenda , in the mean time , I cant do much, cant complete any missions as skill rewards will not becredited , cant start new avatar to fill in time as thats forbiden , cant chip in or out (bugged) .

I am pretty much stuffed unless the good guys at MA get on my case and fix the bug .

Bobbins, did you tried to leave NI?

I know you're very active there, maybe only Next Island is having some problems? Or you encounter this problem everywhere?

Bobbins, did you tried to leave NI?

I know you're very active there, maybe only Next Island is having some problems? Or you encounter this problem everywhere?

it is same every where , when I relog back all skilsl reset to what they was before

Nice to see that they are doing everything they can for their paying customers :)

Still waiting for MA to resolve the same bug with my account, not so happily in the third week of waiting now.

Hopefully when they fix mine they'll fix yours :D

Seems I was a bit hasty when I complained, logged in to find a message from support that they've reset my Gauss at 1 (from the bugged -5) and I'm happy to report that everything seems to be working right again.

If all else fails, drop them a message asking them to reset your MF skill that's bugged.

Seems I was a bit hasty when I complained, logged in to find a message from support that they've reset my Gauss at 1 (from the bugged -5) and I'm happy to report that everything seems to be working right again.

If all else fails, drop them a message asking them to reset your MF skill that's bugged.

I am glad for you , I am however I am still bugged and it getting close weekend .

Looking like will be waiting 3 weeks like hogfather for them to fix ? Man i am bored as hell

Buggy gug

Looking like will be waiting 3 weeks like hogfather for them to fix ? Man i am bored as hell

Yeh... strange your bug is still there.
It seemed that the solution is pretty easy (see Hogfather) and one should suspect that this remedy could be implied in seconds and it would not have to take this many days.

Cheer up Bobbins! Help is on its way (I suppose...)

DrDelta

If your skills get reset every relog, start chipping out skills and relogging then doing it again. I'm sure MA will notice then...

If your skills get reset every relog, start chipping out skills and relogging then doing it again. I'm sure MA will notice then...

I would get banned, it is forbiden to take advantage of bugs as I am sure you know . lol

Last edited:
lost weekend

no bug fix they wont fix it now till monday at the soonest , I am fed up of this , cant do anything

I would get banned, it is forbiden to take advantage of bugs as I am sure you know . lol

Yea don't do that xD. Though the only people to lose out would be those who chip out or have previously chipped out. Anyway. Just keep at them until it's fixed. They should have a simple line of code that checks to make sure what is being chipped out is equal or less than whats available with another line fixing any issues on log in.
Don't fret mate. It will be sorted.

Losing faith , the forgoten man

They fixed hogfather so they obviuosly know how to fix the bug , why am still bugged after 5 days ? they seam to have stopped reading my support cases .

there was time when Support used to reply within 2 or 3 hours , not had reply for 3 days , I am loing faith , fed up of logging in , to find I am still bugged , they could at the very least tell me when they are going to fix it to save me the dissapointment of logging in for nothing .

They fixed hogfather so they obviuosly know how to fix the bug , why am still bugged after 5 days ? they seam to have stopped reading my support cases .

there was time when Support used to reply within 2 or 3 hours , not had reply for 3 days , I am loing faith , fed up of logging in , to find I am still bugged , they could at the very least tell me when they are going to fix it to save me the dissapointment of logging in for nothing .

If it goes on for too long, send in a fresh support case. Asking for Mind Force to be reset. It seems they pay less attention to bugs that cant be fixed imediatly in a support case. But yes. Something needs to be done about their support system.

groundhog day 6

If it goes on for too long, send in a fresh support case. Asking for Mind Force to be reset. It seems they pay less attention to bugs that cant be fixed imediatly in a support case. But yes. Something needs to be done about their support system.

they are not respondong to any further requests from me . Last time they relpied was 5 days ago I have send further tickets in since then asking them to let me know when bug will fixed , so far no responce
guess they maybe they just dont care ?

Last edited:
they are not respondong to any further requests from me .

guess they maybe they just dont care ?

Just a query I'm not suggesting you did anything. However did you chip out any skills on the day the skill bug (when skills doubled)?

Rick

Just a query I'm not suggesting you did anything. However did you chip out any skills on the day the skill bug (when skills doubled)?

Rick

i did chipout skills on the the day the bug started that how the bug started by somehow chipping out more skills than should have been possible all the skills I chipped out apart from the bugged electrokinetic chipped out normaly

Big VU as expected. This is not looking good. Just keep chipping away at them. They have to do something. But never know, bug fix may be in the update.

Big VU as expected. This is not looking good. Just keep chipping away at them. They have to do something. But never know, bug fix may be in the update.

I cant "chip away at them" they are not respomding to any supoort requests

I cant "chip away at them" they are not respomding to any supoort requests

Hope this update will fix your problem, "they are not responding to any support requests" how many requests you send? :laugh:

Hope this update will fix your problem, "they are not responding to any support requests" how many requests you send? :laugh:

4 all on seperate days first that has been ignored was on 14th the last was today

Back