More streaming from twitch.tv

Nestea

Dominant
Hey,

Would be nice to see some more people that stream from Entropia Universe. Maybe some pvp4 pk players or normal uber hunters

:)

stream while hunting hunt gibnib :cool:

As someone who watches alot of other game streams I can say the main reason players wont stream (and especially PVP players) is because of stream snipers.

These are people that watch the stream, and take advantage of the information given in them to either hunt down the streamer PVP or simply get to their location in an attempt to become famous by running jumping and pirouetting all over their screen.

For this reason, you're definitely not going to see any PVP4 streams. In theory you could setup a relay which delays your stream, but for one it's incredibly resource heavy to do such a thing, and two it ruins the main point of streaming which is live interaction with your viewers.

HOWEVER, I completely agree! I love watching entropia streams! Chatting to someone while I'm at work and they're dropping a bunch of LVL13 amps is priceless :p

was one funny acident with pvp4 streamer, i saw his stream and jumped with kestukas in that place, killed him and quad with loot and saw in stream he writed in soc "fuck thes pkers got me pos somehow^^" :D

to make stream its easy, but use it corectly abit harder :D

im streaming time to time

I stream from time to time. Either EU or StarCraft 2.

Freddie

Freddie

Back