• Poll closed .

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Hey Dear Entropians...

Long time I have been not doing a threat except for sales and here is it :cool:
I been away few months on begin of the year and when I return I still see more and more people cashing out and many long time players without even try to express they feelings because is no clear communication between MA and Player Base for a mutual understanding what really Entropia Universe is.
What do you prefer a game where we can trust with clear information, building a clear future prespective for the Player Base or with loots of fail promesses, useless beacons system, taming, Marketing Campain and others spamming this forum and making the game lost the shining years of Entropia.
Entropia Universe have a massive potential for the future this is for sure but is need to be clear communication between PB needs and MA spirit of communication and enthusiasm to build with community a strong and real cash economy game.
Every time a old player leave the game is a peace of ENTROPIA MYTH dying and money goes out making the game lose allot in long term.

In a free world like we all leave the right of speak is the most basic one in real world or virtual world.
Should a avatar reprents UNION LEADER of Entropia Universe collecting community problems and getting answers from MA to get a understanding of the game futures and needs get a BAN? :mad:

Yes?
NO?

We have a right for strike if we not happy and try to buil a better future trying to trace a right road for Entropia Universe future and we all be happy but ...do you think if someone organize a strike in Entropia Universe will get ban?

Thanks for reading and for the answers :D

Maybe not a Union Leader, but a group of people perhaps?

Or, they should just bring the old voting booths back, and let people vote on things.

Serica i see on thread pleas dont lock it :yup:

....do you think if someone organize a strike in Entropia Universe will get ban?

As I recall, players who have encouraged "strikes" in the past have been banned by MA.

Threads posted to incite strike action by players have been and will be deleted by moderators without notice under Rule 2.11.

As I recall, players who have encouraged "strikes" in the past have been banned by MA.

Threads posted to incite strike action by players have been and will be deleted by moderators without notice under Rule 2.11.

Thanks for information...

Easy to see right of speak dont exist because you cant express your feelings :D

We have a right for strike if we not happy

:scratch2: You see Entropia as employment, complete with required hours of work, negotiated hourly rates/salaries based on our resumes and collective bargaining of healthcare?

:laugh:

I think... *snicker*

*ahem* ok. so I believe that *snort* *chuckle*...

Um,... Oh f*ck it.

:lolup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:scratch2: You see Entropia as employment, complete with required hours of work, negotiated hourly rates/salaries based on our resumes and collective bargaining of healthcare?

:laugh:

I think... *snicker*

Um,... Oh f*ck it.

:lolup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are this thread passing any rules on CEF?

I can't strike....

Got WoF on Sunday

Then there's new superb weapons to find and loot.

Got skilling to do, targets to meet.

Addicted to the new fanstatic X and XI Mindforce chips, enjoying using them right now

Need my entertainment fix to keep me happy.

Then there new posters to look at

Too much to do online...it's glorious

I'm happy.

Rick

Usually when I see mary jane post I...

Oh ferk it...

I like snablesnot cheese.

Tippin'

We have a right for strike if we not happy and try to buil a better future trying to trace a right road for Entropia Universe future and we all be happy

you have the right to "strike" by not logging on, or by logging on and not doing anything to generate decay. but really, agree with JohnCapital, suggesting you "strike" in a game is a bit silly really.

I'm curious to know if MA has any financial interest in this forum and/or if the Forum owner has any agreement or understanding with MA regarding the subject matter posted by its members?

I'm guessing any undisclosed arrangements that may have been agreed to will remain undisclosed & either not commented on or denied outright.

Is this a privately owned & run forum entirely independent of MA without any conflict of interest?

I'm curious to know if MA has any financial interest in this forum and/or if the Forum owner has any agreement or understanding with MA regarding the subject matter posted by its members?

I'm guessing any undisclosed arrangements that may have been agreed to will remain undisclosed & either not commented on or denied outright.

Is this a privately owned & run forum entirely independent of MA without any conflict of interest?

Not dificult to guess after see moderator answers :D

We have a right for strike if we not happy
No, we have not. It's just a place where we come to play and have fun, not a factory or a office. If your local pub or a bowling isn't fun for you anymore - you don't arrange strikes in front of it, you just leave and find a better place for your entertainment needs.

lol subscribing to hilarious thread..

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
No, we have not. It's just a place where we come to play and have fun, not a factory or a office. If your local pub or a bowling isn't fun for you anymore - you don't arrange strikes in front of it, you just leave and find a better place for your entertainment needs.

Yeah, or try and adapt your playing style I suppose.

See i thought it was a place you could invest in your avatar without having to worry about being shafted by the company you are supporting with your deposits but then I'm in the category of tamers over level 50 so i guess we have been shafted more than people like yourself who make that kind of comment, you really think we should go find a new game and not complain of the way we are treated?

Mindark own the domain and presumably the forum, it got passed around in the SEE/First Planet kerfuffle. as far as i recall 711 runs it on their behalf.

Mindark own the domain and presumably the forum, it got passed around in the SEE/First Planet kerfuffle. as far as i recall 711 runs it on their behalf.

Nah, 711 owns & runs the forum since the SEE/FPC thing fell through.

I think... *snicker*

Um,... Oh f*ck it.

well i think you are a ... *snicker
that your mother.. *chuckles.. with a ...*snort
and that you like to bathe in ..*rofl .. while having a very large in diameter *chuckles.. in your *hmpfghehe

Johncapital.. you are a mother..*laughassoff.

did i break any rules with this?

::ONTOPIC::

i like unions.

What's been killing the myth of Entropia for me is seeing players exploiting the shit out of the game and not getting the perm ban they deserve.

See i thought it was a place you could invest in your avatar without having to worry about being shafted by the company you are supporting with your deposits but then I'm in the category of tamers over level 50 so i guess we have been shafted more than people like yourself who make that kind of comment, you really think we should go find a new game and not complain of the way we are treated?

I don't want anyone to go (especially since you have nowhere to go, the game is unique) and don't mind people complaining if they feel like that, I understand it and it doesn't annoy me. It just makes me sad to watch people banging their heads for years against the same fake door drawn on the brick wall.

I think the whole "investment" thing is a delusion of the same kind as newcomers' "play for free", only on a greater scale. You perfectly know that nothing that you "possess" in game does really belong to you, nor the items, nor the skills, nor the very confidence that those will worth anything tomorrow. As a tamer you should know that as no one else. Really, just think about it - it's not about will you ever get taming back or not, it's about that what you consider "yours" is already not yours for over 3 years. Can such a thing be possible in RL? No. And still you believe in investments. You can play in "investments" but for your own mental health sake should not take it seriously.

well i think you are a ... *snicker
that your mother.. *chuckles.. with a ...*snort
and that you like to bathe in ..*rofl .. while having a very large in diameter *chuckles.. in your *hmpfghehe

Johncapital.. you are a mother..*laughassoff.

did i break any rules with this?

::ONTOPIC::

i like unions.

Roft rotf roft
If he can play with me with this kind of jokes sure u can do the same but better iz just ignore and think they are the bosses so they are happy but they dont pass from stupidity when avl thread is open to leave comment's and moderator spam it with shit jokes.

I'm off to bed GL with this ....yawn.

I don't want anyone to go (especially since you have nowhere to go, the game is unique) and don't mind people complaining if they feel like that, I understand it and it doesn't annoy me. It just makes me sad to watch people banging their heads for years against the same fake door drawn on the brick wall.

I think the whole "investment" thing is a delusion of the same kind as newcomers' "play for free", only on a greater scale. You perfectly know that nothing that you "possess" in game does really belong to you, nor the items, nor the skills, nor the very confidence that those will worth anything tomorrow. As a tamer you should know that as no one else. Really, just think about it - it's not about will you ever get taming back or not, it's about that what you consider "yours" is already not yours for over 3 years. Can such a thing be possible in RL? No. And still you believe in investments. You can play in "investments" but for your own mental health sake should not take it seriously.

My mental health is just fine, it's a game, a pastime, a small part of my daily life as it is for other players.

My point is, if a company promotes building your avatar in a new world then removing a profession that many people did build isn't the greatest PR job and to not even bother to compensate or work something out is even further brilliant PR.

The game involves investment both time and money which isn't delusional it's a fact and the game isn't going to go very far without it so to treat people who do invest time and money like this is pretty poor effort and sad reflection on any company.

I have no delusions that any thing i have will be worth anything tomorrow but id like to at least have it to use in the game seeing i put in the effort & money to get it which i think is a pretty fair and simple request or the ability to swap my skills to another profession i use if they aren't going to give taming back which seems the case from the way they don't even bother to communicate.

I just enjoy the game and would like to use the things i paid for until then i can't promote, deposit or anything other than just play the game and see how it proceeds.

but thanks for all your support it's heartwarming.

Thanks for information...

Easy to see right of speak dont exist because you cant express your feelings :D

Freedom of speech isn't same thing as freedom to organize things. ;)

There is a HUGE difference between these two lines:

Entropia Universe is just a bullshit game.
vs
I think Entropia Universe is just a bullshit game.

Sadly, a lot people don't understand the difference.
The first line try to state a fact out of a persons personal opinion, regardless of what
something really is.
The second one is based on freedom of speech.
It says what the person think from his/her personal opinion, but it doesn't state what
something really is... :)
Ofc, someone could mean the basics from line two but wright as line one, so always try
to be as clear as possible, less misunderstandings then ( I do the mistake to take it
for granted that people understand all I wright down is from my p.o.v, so I could for
sure be more clear in my posts ... :D)

Dunno if it's been mentioned but an in-game friend of mine Alpha AG Geek organized a sweat strike over the rubber banding problems many years ago. He called for Entropians to do NOTHING but sweat in their OJ's for one day in order to attempt to be heard and have the rubber banding problems fixed. He was banned. This was BEFORE I started playing but from what I hear it took some chat spamming with team names titled "Free Alpha Geek" before MindArk unlocked his avatar.

So in short.... YES. Organizing a strike WILL get that person banned from the game.

On another note.... The Hostess workers went on strike recently. The company (who makes Twinkies) told it's striking workers that if they didn't go back to work and start production they would shut down the company..... Guess what.... 18,000 people are now out of jobs as the company filed for bankruptcy.... Kinda hard to make any money and pay bills with all thier workers on strike.

So.... How do you think it would benefit the playerbase if MindArk lost a bucket load of money because the players stopped spending? MA still have bills to pay.

I think having a group of players to act like spokespersons on behalf of the playerbase would be a good idea under normal circumstances but there are way too many personal agendas for that to work here.... (I keep thinking of Mastermesh polluting every thread he could with whines about estate bugs....... No offence Mastermesh...)

What WOULD work however, would be MA paying attention to the complaints and suggestions on the forums a little more closely and being a bit more dilligent in trying to solve the problems that frustrate the players so much.

Menace

What WOULD work however, would be MA paying attention to the complaints and suggestions on the forums a little more closely and being a bit more dilligent in trying to solve the problems that frustrate the players so much.

Menace

That has probably been a player request since day 1...

Back