UNION LEADER should get ban from MA??

Should a UNION LEADER be allow in EU?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Makes a reference to the CLD-representation system promised a year ago... yet another reference*

Think it through...

A 1 day 'strike' where players do nothing will not change anything because MA know that tomorrow we'll all be back to doing what we normally do, so it's business as usual.

1 day 'strikes' IRL are not meant to sway the business/factory owners opinions, the purpose is to get media attention so that (hopefully) the 'strikers' get the support of the general public behind them.

If, and it's a BIG IF, we could somehow magically get everyone on the same page and did no deposits for a month and did nothing in game for a month, then maybe, just maybe MA would sit up and take notice.

But we all know that ain't gonna happen.

Think it through...

A 1 day 'strike' where players do nothing will not change anything because MA know that tomorrow we'll all be back to doing what we normally do, so it's business as usual.

1 day 'strikes' IRL are not meant to sway the business/factory owners opinions, the purpose is to get media attention so that (hopefully) the 'strikers' get the support of the general public behind them.

If, and it's a BIG IF, we could somehow magically get everyone on the same page and did no deposits for a month and did nothing in game for a month, then maybe, just maybe MA would sit up and take notice.

But we all know that ain't gonna happen.

Never say never ;)
I dont neee a strike we need communication

can't we all go out in pvp and have a massive massacre instead?

I find this thread rather confusing

so much so that I thought I would add my two pecs worth.

I dont understand the reasoning for the need to have a Union Rep for this place... you make it sounds like THIS GAME is a job. That would mean you were employed by MA to play this.. and... Get PAID for it... that in the Game industry is a Game Tester and Quality Assurance person.

well since I have never drawn a paycheck with MA's logos on it I guess I am neither of the above... and I would figure that everyone else is in the same boat...

What I cant figure. Is the real intent of this thread... Are you unhappy with the game yourself? or is it a band wagon roadshow?

So I think I will look at the whole unhappy thing, and say...

"If you don't like the service at the Coffee shop, why do you continue to go there...?"

oh... and I wouldnt worry about losing "Myths, Legends, History" its all there on this internet thingy.

"They have the internet on computers now?! thats amazing"
"I think I will order a TAB" - homer simpson.

I find this thread rather confusing

so much so that I thought I would add my two pecs worth.

I dont understand the reasoning for the need to have a Union Rep for this place... you make it sounds like THIS GAME is a job. That would mean you were employed by MA to play this.. and... Get PAID for it... that in the Game industry is a Game Tester and Quality Assurance person.

well since I have never drawn a paycheck with MA's logos on it I guess I am neither of the above... and I would figure that everyone else is in the same boat...

What I cant figure. Is the real intent of this thread... Are you unhappy with the game yourself? or is it a band wagon roadshow?

So I think I will look at the whole unhappy thing, and say...

"If you don't like the service at the Coffee shop, why do you continue to go there...?"

oh... and I wouldnt worry about losing "Myths, Legends, History" its all there on this internet thingy.

"They have the internet on computers now?! thats amazing"
"I think I will order a TAB" - homer simpson.

This. I am very tired of the insane ramblings of this bunch of spoiled brats. You people have enough money surplus to blow on a video game voluntarily, and yet you have the nerve to bellyache about money as if it is being taken from you forcibly? Because that's what this post is about. Its not about preserving the Entropian Myth. It's about a group of peoples paranoia that their investment values are tanking and they will have to cash out at a loss.

Really now?

What we have here is a small collection of mean, parsiminous, penny pinching, tight fisted, avaricious, skinflints!

And that's on a good day.

Preserving a Myth. Hogwash! How important was that myth to you the last time you said "I quit?"

Last edited:
Off topic:
parsimonious (sp - fixed that for ya) it's my new word of the week... ;)

On topic:
I love watching these forums for 'rage quitters' returning and the lame excuses they give.

Last edited:
Off topic:
parsimonious (sp - fixed that for ya) it's my new word of the week... ;)

On topic:
I love watching these forums for 'rage quitters' returning and the lame excuses they give.

Im not quitting m8 and if you are around long enough you know what im talking about or i get just 29 yes because people is lame? Grow up and help EU be here fore the next 10 years

There is no need to encourage people to stop doing their favorite activities in EU.
Like in every kind of business customers here will always have a natural option to "vote with their wallets".
If the money stream dries up, the company has to change their strategy or go bankrupt.

So if you want EU to improve, instead of thinking about "strikes", better go to the suggestions subforum and give MA some brilliant ideas they could implement to attract and keep more and more happy customers.

Im not quitting m8 and if you are around long enough you know what im talking about or i get just 29 yes because people is lame? Grow up and help EU be here fore the next 10 years

There are a few problems with your idea that prolly have already been pointed out in this thread. Who wants a person speaking for oneself? Everyone in EU should be mature enough to speak for himself or herself without having anyone inbetween and luckily we have this option called Support Case. Someone official talking to MA on behalf of the players simply can't represent every player since individuals or different. Some hate, some love.
Additionally EU is no company and we are not working. Some people may use this term since they spent hours and hours but seriously no one is forced to play a video game. If you don't like it just stop or spend less, play something different that's the way to go. Not like we need EU for food.
If I remember correctly you wanted to quit the game several times and also quit posting on the forums after all the hate you got for exploiting the shit out of EU and being stupid enough to brag about it...Thinking of it every single post of you contains either bragging, whining or offending someone.

Anyways in my opinion the only thing people really want is improved communication on MA's side. A little more transparency and interaction with the community perhaps a support department not using copy past. That's it no magic to it and no need for any kind of LEADER.

Back