Attention all Great British people !!!! WE NEED YOU !!!!

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Great Britain needs you!!!!

Meet at Nate TP this Sunday 12:45 latest for match start against the Swedes at 13:00

Get them back for there 4 goals scored, in the friendly football match the other night.

Join one of our teams and hunt the mobs below, every global with a team "GB WoF" name gets our glorious union much needed points.

If we get a least one global on each mob, our team gets bonus points, so players at ALL levels can help. Hunt some corns if new, hunt bigger if more skilled, every little bit of ammo pumped into these mobs can help our nation qualify into the last stages of this competiton.

Mobs to hunt.

Globster
Furor
Maffoid
Cornundacauda
Combibo

Be part of WoF, be proud to have helped your country in their hour of need.

Sunday 12:45 Nate TP, Be there.

Thank you

Rick

ps: even if you dont make it to the TP, create a team that starts "Team GB WOF 2012 - then your name anything"

Not many of us brits in EU it seems :)

I leave and work in uk from lasr 5 years in essex too

The Portuguese are invading!

Just an addition: Name your team with the words WoF, SUPPORT, and the nation you're supporting (in this case GB) to be counted as a legitimate support team.

Hurrikane

Sets the alarm clock ;)

Come on Great Britain :thumbup:

Nice thread! It inspired me to join (Swedish team ;))

/Jaeger

Oh bother! Only just seen this otherwise I would have joined :yay:

Dirk

Perhaps your post inspires GB to join the Aussie team :) wouldn't that be fun, stinkin Volvo driver. :cool:

LOL, thinking about it, that might be a good idea.

I might well support the Aussies, now Team GB got dumped out.

We could not pull the points we needed despite having an awesome team and huge support. It was a big shame.

Lets see how the ped card hopes up, if ok maybe I run some mobs for ya.

Rick

ps: The big message for next year, is a good strong team is required right at the START to qualify automatically to the finals to avoid the extra stage knock out.

Back