Interview with Stagger (Most popular pirate!)

ramos

Dominant
Society
Concord
General Frozen Death
Hello PCF. Today i invited my friend, most popular pirate, owner of pirate society - Stagger into my appartment. We took a sit, drank some vodka ;) And started to talk :)
The interview was take for my russian portal - www.euhelper.ru

Frozen:Hello Stagger! Pleasure to sit with you in my appartment and have an nice interview :)
Stagger: Hey mate! Thanks, good to be here.

Frozen: So..Lets start about your personal information. Where are you from and how old are you?
Stagger: I'm from the netherlands, 22 years old.

Frozen: How long you play Entropia Universe?
Stagger: If i recall correctly, i'm from back in 2005. So thats long 7 years. I must admit, i went on a break a few times.

Frozen: How you started playing? What you did on first days?
Stagger: Well i really started out as a sweater, back in the days sweating was still good. With prices of about 2.5. So most of the time i spent sweating and trying every bit of the game to find something suitable. Ofcourse at some point you realise you have to focus in some specific skillset to gain real progress, which is when i decided to take mining. Mining was my first official profession for a few years.

Frozen: Which way your living in EU went? You deposited or not?
Stagger: First days i was sweating. Then i hited 5.500 ped on exosaur old alpha. But when that peds were gone, i started to deposit. That went on for a few years, then i found my way around the universe and managed to get along fine without any depos. You can get around fine with proper trading and people contacts. The bigger your web the more easy it is to get around with your pedflow.

Frozen: What you did with peds after hofing 5500 ped? :)
Stagger: Haha, i did the thing everybody told me not to :D. I spent it on crafting clothes at first, which with my noobness hurt like hell on the pedcard. Then i got myself geared up with a vigilante armor and a ep-41 militairy handgun.

Frozen: Oh.. That was tought. So then you started depositing. What happened then?
Stagger: Well this was still before my deposit moment, at this point i was still playing with the 5.5k. I took the gear out with my gun Baringer on pvp for a short while. It waste quite fun, haging on rig and so. Then after when bot wars started, my interest went from pvp to hunting bots. After bots i started to hunt. When i had my last 1k - i mined.

Frozen: We all know you are pirate now and have own society Nebula virus. Tell us about your society :)
Stagger: Nebula Virus is really just a web of pirates working and thinking together to make life in space as miserable as possible for the community.

Frozen: When you actually started pirating? Why you started to be a pirate?
Stagger: I started out bein a pilot in space, which at that time was a real hot profession. This quickly turned to becoming a pirate hunter. I enjoyed the space combat in quad. Its very dynamic and everybody is equal (unless you are in sleipnir - you are fucked then :D)

Frozen: How profitable was pirating? And how profitable it is now?
Stagger: I had a chance to see the true potential of space, the true market which would provide jobs for everyone. Instead some other greater minds thought diffrently, more profitable aimed into their own pockets.

Frozen: How much you can earn with pirating per month?
Stagger: My average is 1000-10000 ped per month. I had something everymonth. Some of my crewmates are having same numbers per month. Now days pirating is bad then was. Its connected with loging off's and cheats.. Nowdays i earn 1k/month, but i must admit, for last 2 months i aint found shit! :D

Frozen: What you can say about last update? How is loot these days?
Stagger: I don't really concern myself with planets anymore. My new home is in space and i tend to stay there unless business states otherwise.

Frozen: How much you deposited and withdrawed total?

Stagger: Well i deposted about 500 euro. I withdrew hell more :) Private number :)

Frozen: Cool :) Good for you :) And for end.. What you can advise for newbies?

Stagger: I'd say piracy can be a really promising profession. If you do not care what people think of you. It's not about the ingame skills, it's about how good you can control your quad. Human skills i like to call it. And with patience and a proper mindset, there is a lot to achieve in this game.

Frozen: Thanks my friend for excelent interview ! :) See ya soon around!
Stagger: Cya! :)

interview2.jpg

interview1.jpg

good read , thanks

Nice interview, Frosty. Always good to get to know the enemy ;)

Good interview. When I saw the pictures, for a minute there I thought "...Hey, when did I interview Stagger?" :)

good read + rep

My human skills tell me that i find everything that stagger does is wrong!

Youre KOS! When i take ammo with me on a space trip i basically do it for you.

Thanks guys :)
Parlog - pirating/pvping is what he loves in this game. There is nothing wrong with it. :)

Back in the day - Sweat 2.5? Baringer???

Well, ok, let it be.

Nice interview. Interesting that loot is bad for pirates as well. To be honest I only see Xane and McJack these days. I think the balance will change when newer ships are released. The QUAD is still the most agile ship out there, "fighting in a Privateer is like piloting a whale in a toilet bowl",gets boring very quickly.

Haha wanted to say the same thing maybe 5/k and no barrenger a few years ago.. anyway nice interview;)

I think I can handle the bad fortunes of pirates lately with great fortitude:D

I dont thing he would lie :)

He hofed 5500 PED.

And what?

I rephrase: Свит даже в 2009-ом я мог спихнуть за 10 пед за 1к, барингеры появились МЕСЯЦ назад, так что товарищ Стаггер пиздит и не потеет.

Ещё совет - материал на твоём ресурсе без слёз читать невозможно - как в грамматическом, так и в семантическом смыслах. Не убивай русских читателей.

Sorry, that will be shorter and better.

PS: eng translation as requested (sorry for violation of forum rules!):

Sweat in 2009 I did manage to sell for 10 ped per 1k, Baringers appeared just month ago, so maestro Stagger is simply telling BS.

Just an advice - content on your site unreadable without tears - in both terms of grammar and semantics. Don't kill russian readers.

Last edited:
I think he's saying that Baringer is the name he gave his gun, he could have just as easily called it Gary.

If you have any questions with that. Ask him....

And what?

I rephrase: Свит даже в 2009-ом я мог спихнуть за 10 пед за 1к, барингеры появились МЕСЯЦ назад, так что товарищ Стаггер пиздит и не потеет.

Ещё совет - материал на твоём ресурсе без слёз читать невозможно - как в грамматическом, так и в семантическом смыслах. Не убивай русских читателей.

Sorry, that will be shorter and better.
А без мата бы не обошлось? Даже если он пиздит, и что? :) Это он себе портит этим репу, а не мне..
У меня и вправду есть ошибки в материалах, я работаю над этим.
Спасибо за совет.

English Translation:
--Couldnt it be without uncensored words? Even if he lye so what? He is taking down his rep, not mine.
And about material on site - yes i have some problems with orphographic - i'm working on it.
Thanks for advise..

Last edited by a moderator:
А без мата бы не обошлось? Даже если он пиздит, и что? :) Это он себе портит этим репу, а не мне..
У меня и вправду есть ошибки в материалах, я работаю над этим.
Спасибо за совет.

Relax, bad words is just my bad rep. (smile.jpg)

Stagger never says 2.5 per k, he just says 2.5.

I was never much of a sweater, but if I remember correctly 2.5ped per 100 bottles was about the price back then. Sweat was harder to get and there was a cap on how long you could sweat.

Stagger never says 2.5 per k, he just says 2.5.

I was never much of a sweater, but if I remember correctly 2.5ped per 100 bottles was about the price back then. Sweat was harder to get and there was a cap on how long you could sweat.

i started "back then" myself, i remember sweat sold for like ~4ped per k before the removal of the cap (which was in 2005/2006?) and then the price fell probably also to 2.5 ped per k. was not 2.5ped per 100 that time.

Using the term the "most popular pirate'' is like saying that you have contracted the most popular type of genital herpes...

Actually i used that, because i THINK that he is the most. He also have pirate soc. So i think he is.

My opinion is that he is the most popular. If you think other way, i dont have any problem with it :) We all opinions :)

i started "back then" myself, i remember sweat sold for like ~4ped per k before the removal of the cap (which was in 2005/2006?) and then the price fell probably also to 2.5 ped per k. was not 2.5ped per 100 that time.

It was closer to 5-6PED/k, possibly even 7PED/k, back when I started in mid/late 2007.
Either he got duped or he got an amazing deal.

I think he meant 2.5 ped per k..

Thread about a pirate and we're arguing about sweat lol

Just look back over old threads, Nov 2010 i had a buying thread and was getting offered 5ped/k. Scanned old thread just prior to cap removal and prices were around 1.2pec per bottle (12ped/k). I'm now certain that the price when I started was ~3.5pec per bottle (3.5ped/100 or 35ped/k).

Thread about a pirate and we're arguing about sweat lol

Just look back over old threads, Nov 2010 i had a buying thread and was getting offered 5ped/k. Scanned old thread just prior to cap removal and prices were around 1.2pec per bottle (12ped/k). I'm now certain that the price when I started was ~3.5pec per bottle (3.5ped/100 or 35ped/k).

Lol ye :D

When I played pre CND I sold sweat at 2pec/bottle ;)... during cap days (zychion trapping/camp phoenix)

Nebula Virus is really just a web of pirates working and thinking together to make life in space as miserable as possible for the community.

This is all I'll remember, I think the community should do the same whenever you visit a planet.. just my :twocents:

Back