Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Today our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 12.9.The servers will be taken down at 2012-11-20 09:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 120 minutes.!

Originally Posted Here

yay for pets

Bones

Pets are sadly unlikely, albeit insanely painfully criminally overdue.

More barbie stuff, some landscapes, possibly some random new thing noone asked for...

Big VU...

30501465.jpg

100 degree day with high winds and bushfire warnings tells me otherwise. Roll on summer.

I remember when an update made me all excited.

but now it is like a train wreck! just can't help but watch. :)

Maybe new ava update?? ;)

Pets....nope
Stupid new Island we didnt ask for....maybe
New avatar system, which will put such a huge load on everyones graphics cards ... I see bad lag coming
Tiering to be fixed...nope

I await with no hope, not expecting much

Looking forward to new avatars.
Looking forward to a possible taming release getting nearer.

Not complaining!

Finally we get pets! I feel like I have been waiting 9 years! (I am joking, didn't even play when there were pets.)

They are releasing fishing obviously.

What are the odds that just once for a change, maybe this VU will go smoothly, have no bugs (because MA thoroughly tested first), and actually make the players (paying customers) happy and excited?

minor release, so something new ought to be in it, otherwise it would be 12.8.ish. Can't be anything big as that would be 13.

About the same odds that my previous post is correct.

Nah this update is only going to fix our scanners :laugh:

Nah this update is only going to fix our scanners :laugh:

I'll happily have teh scanners be broken if the VU otherwise motivates people to play and get the unique hunting globals / 30 days to above 3500 level.

New ava system, make up back and TATTOOs :)

The AMD Fix... (or my gf wants to play...)

Frankly i'm hoping that with this VU update they might have sepoent the six plus months or so to fix the AMD FX Issue that has kept a lot of players from Playing this game..

I've lost a lot of good friends who now can't play the game due to this issue..

and now I've got a gf who wants to play the game and wants to do the upgrade but now with MA not making the game not playable in with the FX (Bulldozer) Chipset), it makes me wonder if they really do care about their players. and whether they deposit or not.. or wheter they want to be the next WOW

Frankly it's sad that this company should be ahead of the game, sadly it is not..

But whatever happens in this VU let's hope they can solve this dilemna before next year.. else it'll mean a lot of potential players lost..

Red glove = MA
People = paying customers
Picture = Avatar update

face-punch-compilation.gif

Frankly i'm hoping that with this VU update they might have sepoent the six plus months or so to fix the AMD FX Issue that has kept a lot of players from Playing this game..

I've lost a lot of good friends who now can't play the game due to this issue..

and now I've got a gf who wants to play the game and wants to do the upgrade but now with MA not making the game not playable in with the FX (Bulldozer) Chipset), it makes me wonder if they really do care about their players. and whether they deposit or not.. or wheter they want to be the next WOW

Frankly it's sad that this company should be ahead of the game, sadly it is not..

But whatever happens in this VU let's hope they can solve this dilemna before next year.. else it'll mean a lot of potential players lost..

MA has nothing to do with the FX instruction set problems, it's AMD who has to fix/patch this issue. Entropia Universe is not the only game affected, there are plenty out there. AFAIK

Want to punish AMD? Go Intel and never look back.

I just hope they fixed the "Failed" issues on healing... :computer:

Wow, wtf... Logged out yesterday while being on a MS in Ark training ground. Thought I should better descend to Ark before the VU, just in case, logged in... and found myself in front of feffoid cave on Caly :jawdrop:

Not complaining though, because if it's avatar remake VU - Caly is where I'd prefer to do it. But really, wtf :)

MA has nothing to do with the FX instruction set problems, it's AMD who has to fix/patch this issue. Entropia Universe is not the only game affected, there are plenty out there. AFAIK

Want to punish AMD? Go Intel and never look back.
Yep and AMD is in no rush to help either.. :(

Wow, wtf... Logged out yesterday while being on a MS in Ark training ground. Thought I should better descend to Ark before the VU, just in case, logged in... and found myself in front of feffoid cave on Caly :jawdrop:

Not complaining though, because if it's avatar remake VU - Caly is where I'd prefer to do it. But really, wtf :)

It happened to me, landed on planet then after logout found myself in space again, MA returned 2 ped fees.

Back