Nanochip Nerf

(*) Again the normal XI(L) chips also are at my level but again I see them as event prizes. My best repairable attack chip is V which has decent range (unlike the (L) ones), on the other hand it's too slow to use seriously nowdays (if thinking on the huntingground I used my V chip in vu9, there is too much junkmobs like fauces/atrox/tripudion). Unless someone knows another huntingground with small foul/bigger fugas, but without junkmobs and grass.

What do you think of the spawn next to the outpost with the warrior mission?

What do you think of the spawn next to the outpost with the warrior mission?

I rembmer just fouls there (no fuga), but I'll take a look.

Edit: It looked like Eos didn't have as much grass as I remember. a few straws of "vass" (or bamboo?) south of the lake and lilys around some trees.

As for fugas, just not as many/big as I used to chase in vu 9 with my chip throwing electric balls at them ;) .

Edit again: The area around that outpost was ok, I found some alphas and dominants around. And as long as the fugas are corageous the hills aren't much of a problem. I got a BL300(L) from one of the fouls around (level 4 weapon).

Last edited:
I think MA has made a new kind of weapon nerfs because my At nanochips elec XI is now 10/10 on hit and 10/10 on dmg but still i have 43/44 and not 44/44 at it should be...
I say only greed and FU to MA.:mad:

Sounds like a bug or something on your account? I am only level 55.8 damage and 52.85 hit, but I have everything maxed including the attack speed.

Even when you get 10/10 you still need to max the attacks per min, which is slightly more leveling. I've noticed this with the new guns nerfs as well

XI electric is maxed for everything at 53 'hit' (well slight under as NH has noticed).

Rick

Even when you get 10/10 you still need to max the attacks per min, which is slightly more leveling. I've noticed this with the new guns nerfs as well

XI electric is maxed for everything at 53 'hit' (well slight under as NH has noticed).

Rick

Yes i had to get lvl 53 Hit to become maxed.

What happened to "not changing stats"? This is massive change.

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who remembered the comments made by MA in the past, about not changing item stats.
Guess noone really cares?

I do.
Everytime I get close to investing in some decent gear (been looking at tiger UL, a106 and an SR) something like this happens to piss on my confidence.

I think MA has made a new kind of weapon nerfs because my At nanochips elec XI is now 10/10 on hit and 10/10 on dmg but still i have 43/44 and not 44/44 at it should be...
I say only greed and FU to MA.:mad:

This was already the case with the 1st generation of chips as well.

the First Gen Electric Attack Chip VIII chips was also maxed at 10/10 but it took a couple of more levels to get the 2 last extra hits/minute.

I made a post about this a long time ago, tried to find it.

Edit:

Found post; it was with the MF Harmony unlock:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?202913-Unlock-Mindforce-Harmony

I had the exact same issue. Slither and Coop confirmed this in this thread.

Last edited:
Back