Stand in Line

Scissors

Guardian
Scissors Paper Rock
I went to the oil rig today and there was a line set up for player to take turns at pick up oil :) I thought this was very neat :)

I think this Voltage guys running it :) remind myself not to make him angry :)

Loving the few days I spent in Entropia Universe so far

A line? No killing? No mobtrains? No swearing and insulting one's mother? Is this picture even from Entropia and not some other game? :scratch2:

i remember 8-9 years ago there was line at rig too...maybe EU is back to it's orgins

I will destroy you all !!!

Joking, Nice to see a line, shame there is not a lot of ped up for grabs :)

Thx for posting, too bad i'm at ark atm :D

I usually make sure no one kills the noobies but removing the competition is just boring :( no excitement at all waiting for the drop, being the fastest

Just leave em be. They may have a chance at liking our universe and decide to stay and... deposit..

or kill them and make em quit.

PVP at the real rig

Yes this is damn right ! Please everyone who can keep us alive from LOS POTES come help us :yay::yay::yay: Will share some oil for real

Maybe I'll get my xxx-launcher from storage. Could be fun... :rolleyes:

Why there are dead trees...looks like a failed halloween surrounding now...

Just...wtf happend to the desert of pandora again ?

p.s.
I dont want to know.

Yeah it's happening for some time now. And btw this is the "mini" oil rig near Camp Icarus (also near swamp camp) and it only drop stacks at 50pec of oil, atleast last time I was there.

Yeah it's happening for some time now. And btw this is the "mini" oil rig near Camp Icarus (also near swamp camp) and it only drop stacks at 50pec of oil, atleast last time I was there.

30-60 barrels .. Only had 60 once though.. Quite a few 59s however

OceanOilPlatform.jpg

op2010.jpg

Wow I have to get back to Caly, I didn't even know there was a new rig!

-Obie-

Well it was a nice time there, in the end I got about 2 peds of oil so I am about to continue one with my missions now. There seems to be alot of driving around :)

It was a good time there thanks to voltage for keeping it under control :) and there was a person called joker,
Ended up calling them practical joker cause they kept killing people :)

How cool is this today I came to rig and it seemed to be a self managed line :)

No one to control us :) and we did it with class.

Thanks to all involved :)

That's cool, few days ago I was trying to get there, but died few times until I remember that right mouse button doesn't work in PVP.
Not that I need the peds, but I can try this line just for the comunism. And until MA fix the loot.

Someone come save us from potatos story pls :yay::yay::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

(les potes) clan own rig again and dont give to nobody suck some oil :silly2: if someone can help pls come !:laugh:

yeah I was just there and they where not very polite so I grab some of the oil and tried to run :) got shot down in the process :)

What are the coords of that place? Haven't seen it before.

Back