First on Hall of Fame wit 799 peds

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Someone can explain me this?

Someone can situate me on the time when the hall normally was like this the hall

People are scared off by the bugs and nolooters, lootpool is empty :)

People are scared off by the bugs and nolooters, lootpool is empty :)

Yeah that's why all the ubers doing Levi mission.... don't have to worry about lack of items in loot.

It's a good thing though.... maybe this is what it'll take for MA to get thier shit together.

Menace

The highest loot for the day is 799 :wise:

The Entropia Universe we all know has took a big nosedive, we all should just let it rest in peace. It takes them weeks to even think of fixing the simple things...

Why hunt or mine when its bugged :D or well seems to be bugged, maybe it is not, maybe it just sucks...

maybe were about to go into a recession and the system will stop due to no one doing anything.

The end is NEAR!!!

this is how it used to be some years ago.. makes me feel nostalgic.. lets buy an opalo and go out shooting a few merps and see if I can loot a jungle stalker or a angel harness

Maybe they are spreading the love? No more noobs getting 14k ATHs and instead normal players get 600-800Ped globals more regularly. I average globals 50-200Ped most days hunting, had one 1212Ped last year. I doubt I will ever get an uber 10k HOF so would be happy with little 700Pedders...

Back