EU for kids, ask momy Xing what is EU.

Xing Nu

Old Alpha
Xing Tian Nu
I wrote this post to clarify few thinks about EU considering i get the chance to read treads like this :

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?235006-CLD-Manipulation

and cant belive my eyes.

Ok what is EU ?:wise:

Entropia universe is platform that suports the main program caled project 645.

The hearth of EU is the 645 everithing else you see in the world is player dictaded.

So how this program and buiseness model works ?

Well is simple You the player N1 deposit 1000 peds the player N2 deposit 500 the player N3 deposit 2000 and so on and so on. Now every one of you for this example is hunter.
You guys go out there and shoot mobs now you comme back and lost peds the N1 now owns 800, N2 200, N3 1950 (he was the lucky one.

Now as you can see becose momy Xing told you how to count where you where litle boy siting on my lap now we get Jackpot of 550 peds (the total that you 3 boys lost while hunting sily mobs dreaming at what nice you will get whith the ATH money you one day will win (yeah right).

Ok now see the problem is ‘program 645’ is smarter that you are (normal he program) so becose he need electricity to work he going to take 50 from those 550 so he can pay the bill for the next month. What litle do you know the next hunt run pop up in the chat (this is important is caled phixological manipulations) N2 killed atrox young whith the value of 500 peds. Wow how cool right.

Now you are motivated you go out there saying am next am next. But in mean time youre first deposit is gone damn how that hapened so fast ah what the hell am the next one to get the 500 from that atrox young let deposit more ! And so on and on and on we go is caled chain (and no it can not be broken).

What ever you do in EU works that way !

Now let talk about two out of the system thinks (trading and CLD), well CLD is not realy out of the system but let leave it there.

What hapens when you trade whith another player ?

I sell you armor you give me peds i widrow peds MA is the midle man taking the widrow fee. But see i dont widrow MA money at any time ! I widrow youre money the one you won, deposited or what ever got somme how in the game, if you won it then we go back to the first exampe in this post ‘the chain’.
The money you are wining someone is losing i asure you the ‘program 645’ is far from stupid !

Ok i hope this conclude our 101 on how EU platform works.

Now let just say litle word about CLD… see at somme point the ‘program 645’ decided to give you back litle of youre own money (probably every single owner of those CLD’s lost litle at somme point) and becose he need upgrade the 645 is geting old he need 6 000 000$.

So now the EU platform stay the same is just 645 changed the patern (he will give you as hunter 70% of the 1000 normal after all you are the donkay right, then he will take the 30% from them he will take 5% for him normal he smart and the rest 25% he will divaded in betwin the rememning owners od CLD’s so every Monday monning when you hit the recover the CLD weekly revenue you are the yay donkey).

As you can see in our model all the wirdows are QUARANTEED at any time becose is the money that is in MA bank ofc MA can file banckrupcy and we will all be the sad donkays.

This conclude our 101 on our litle donkay family hope you enjoyed the read, and no mather what kind of donkay you are (sad, happy) you are not alone.

Truly yours xing.:girl:

I wrote this post to clarify few thinks about EU considering i get the chance to read treads like this :

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?235006-CLD-Manipulation

and cant belive my eyes.

Ok what is EU ?:wise:

Entropia universe is platform that suports the main program caled project 645.

The hearth of EU is the 645 everithing else you see in the world is player dictaded.

So how this program and buiseness model works ?

Well is simple You the player N1 deposit 1000 peds the player N2 deposit 500 the player N3 deposit 2000 and so on and so on. Now every one of you for this example is hunter.
You guys go out there and shoot mobs now you comme back and lost peds the N1 now owns 800, N2 200, N3 1950 (he was the lucky one.

Now as you can see becose momy Xing told you how to count where you where litle boy siting on my lap now we get Jackpot of 550 peds (the total that you 3 boys lost while hunting sily mobs dreaming at what nice you will get whith the ATH money you one day will win (yeah right).

Ok now see the problem is ‘program 645’ is smarter that you are (normal he program) so becose he need electricity to work he going to take 50 from those 550 so he can pay the bill for the next month. What litle do you know the next hunt run pop up in the chat (this is important is caled phixological manipulations) N2 killed atrox young whith the value of 500 peds. Wow how cool right.

Now you are motivated you go out there saying am next am next. But in mean time youre first deposit is gone damn how that hapened so fast ah what the hell am the next one to get the 500 from that atrox young let deposit more ! And so on and on and on we go is caled chain (and no it can not be broken).

What ever you do in EU works that way !

Now let talk about two out of the system thinks (trading and CLD), well CLD is not realy out of the system but let leave it there.

What hapens when you trade whith another player ?

I sell you armor you give me peds i widrow peds MA is the midle man taking the widrow fee. But see i dont widrow MA money at any time ! I widrow youre money the one you won, deposited or what ever got somme how in the game, if you won it then we go back to the first exampe in this post ‘the chain’.
The money you are wining someone is losing i asure you the ‘program 645’ is far from stupid !

Ok i hope this conclude our 101 on how EU platform works.

Now let just say litle word about CLD… see at somme point the ‘program 645’ decided to give you back litle of youre own money (probably every single owner of those CLD’s lost litle at somme point) and becose he need upgrade the 645 is geting old he need 6 000 000$.

So now the EU platform stay the same is just 645 changed the patern (he will give you as hunter 70% of the 1000 normal after all you are the donkay right, then he will take the 30% from them he will take 5% for him normal he smart and the rest 25% he will divaded in betwin the rememning owners od CLD’s so every Monday monning when you hit the recover the CLD weekly revenue you are the yay donkey).

As you can see in our model all the wirdows are QUARANTEED at any time becose is the money that is in MA bank ofc MA can file banckrupcy and we will all be the sad donkays.

This conclude our 101 on our litle donkay family hope you enjoyed the read, and no mather what kind of donkay you are (sad, happy) you are not alone.

Just wanted to say that i definitely want some of what you're smoking..

all the wirdows are QUARANTEED

all the weirdo's are quarantined?

how did you come up with the 645 representing MA logic? :D)

Geez... Every time we turn around there's some new noob spoutin' off about how no-one else who plays this game understands it...

We get it.. hence the reason we all play.... it's our own little Vegas that don't cost us 20k PED's for a plane ticket to get there!

Menace

Now I have read (tried to read) the OP, I can see where I went wrong with my playing style during the last 5.5 years... :scratch2:

Seriously! WTF?

You are either very smart, or very crazy. Or both.(don't take that as an insult) Either way, what you are trying to say either went way over my head, or you took the longest possible way to say;
"All PEDs in the game come from people's deposits, so all PEDs gained in the game are taken from other players."
You also seem to be suggesting that MA makes it's money from the fee on deposits and withdrawls and all PEDs ingame keep getting recycled in game.
Did I sum that up pretty good?

You are either very smart, or very crazy.

Ahhh.... the "So intelligent you're clinically insane" assumption! On my way to +REP you now! Been a while since I've seen that one used and I personally LIKE IT!

Menace

This guy again?
It just hit me; could this be Legion's new second avatar?
:eyecrazy:

edit: nvm, Legion had better grammar.

Momy Xing and Sister Xing are on a boat
Sister Xing falls in the water,
who is left ?

Answer in Episode 2 !

Just wanted to say that i definitely want some of what you're smoking..

Hey Zipp0, we share 50/50 ! ;)

Good post! Sorry so many will give you a heard time on the translation to English.

Somehow I know less now than before I read this..

I didn't know anything before but now not only don't I know anything but I've become a degenerate mental case as well :laugh:

and there I was thinking it was just 42, but this makes a lot more sense.

but as Oztwo said, I think your info in correct, it is just your English that needs to be updated a bit :)

Momy Xing and Sister Xing are on a boat
Sister Xing falls in the water,
who is left ?

Answer in Episode 2 !

Hey Zipp0, we share 50/50 ! ;)

sharing is caring

puff puff pass :smoke:

Geez, first post I read and I get this! What did I do to deserve this?

Trying to figure out the purpose of this thread.

Hey don't stall it, pass it on, might help....

thats what i like to see , insightful and to the point . nuf said .

its even better if u get microsoft sam to read it for you .

Mods ban xing Nu out of compassion stop her from posting lol, she has no self control, any little thing that comes into her head she spills out onto forum lol

There is a common error above that should be corrected.

When a player is deducted 100 USD from his Credit Card most times the receiver of those are the intended recipient and 3,5% for the credit card company.
(large corporations may have smaller fees, but the average for a normal company is arround that).

That is one of the main reasons why when you deposit 100 USD by credit card you don't get 1000 PED in the account.

[this isn't a source of income for MA, or at least not important (not sure what % MA is actually charged) as suggested]

Withdraw fees follow the same principle [banks (and/or international transactions regulator agents) don't work for free either,] but i can accept that MA could probably charge us less (in case of large ammounts being transfered).

You are either very smart, or very crazy. Or both.(don't take that as an insult) Either way, what you are trying to say either went way over my head, or you took the longest possible way to say;
"All PEDs in the game come from people's deposits, so all PEDs gained in the game are taken from other players."
You also seem to be suggesting that MA makes it's money from the fee on deposits and withdrawls and all PEDs ingame keep getting recycled in game.
Did I sum that up pretty good?

I don't know about smart but crazy definetly litle you need litle crazy to make it work in this crazy world.
We can't know 100% where MA make the money from there is so many 'side' ways (auction, mised shots, deposit fee) many ppl talkend about the 90% TT retourns from hunting they can take 2% there and leave 8% in the giving away. No one will ever know at 100%. Auction fee are prety expensif if you ask me so they probably take something there.

Another think is the % all the money they hold in the bank always give litle % of interest depending of the kind of the account... i let you imagine what even 1% can bring as profit on multy milions.

Good post! Sorry so many will give you a heard time on the translation to English.

As my dady say 'you can't be loved by every one' i fully understand that quote.:)

What ppl say is important only if you 'care' and i don't.:wise:

There is a common error above that should be corrected.

When a player is deducted 100 USD from his Credit Card most times the receiver of those are the intended recipient and 3,5% for the credit card company.
(large corporations may have smaller fees, but the average for a normal company is arround that).

That is one of the main reasons why when you deposit 100 USD by credit card you don't get 1000 PED in the account.

[this isn't a source of income for MA, or at least not important (not sure what % MA is actually charged) as suggested]

Withdraw fees follow the same principle [banks (and/or international transactions regulator agents) don't work for free either,] but i can accept that MA could probably charge us less (in case of large ammounts being transfered).

You are litle wrong about the fees.

The 3.5% cant be general as for example AMEX take alot more (that why you can't use AMEX in EU) every card compagny will charge '%' to the compagny that recive the paymant the fee can varie + you bank charge you % for leting you use there credit card paymant method.
As for the widrows they are all made by hand and is 'wire' they are fixed fee defined by international banking laws and depends on country to country basis.

I don't know about smart but crazy definetly litle you need litle crazy to make it work in this crazy world.
We can't know 100% where MA make the money from there is so many 'side' ways (auction, mised shots, deposit fee) many ppl talkend about the 90% TT retourns from hunting they can take 2% there and leave 8% in the giving away. No one will ever know at 100%. Auction fee are prety expensif if you ask me so they probably take something there.

Another think is the % all the money they hold in the bank always give litle % of interest depending of the kind of the account... i let you imagine what even 1% can bring as profit on multy milions.

Xing.

Mindark is not a BANK!!

They dont hold all the players deposits and item values incase everyone decides to sell up one day.

Mindark make there money from this

Deposits - Withdrawels = Mindarks money.

When you deposit you are not making a currency transfer, you are BUYING peds.

And the oppisite when making Withdraw.

Mindark doesnt owe you anything, all in game items are there property, they let you sell back peds as a good will gesture, as it part of the selling point of the game. But they do not garuntee the full value of you account, peds + items + market value.

All they offer garunteed is last 6 months deposits.

berneydidnotread.gif

Back