EU for kids, ask momy Xing what is EU.

oh, it's not my view. I was just translating the OP from Igmofuck to English.

Again statemant i did not make or you miss read. I clearly stated that the EULA is not the law ! If you go in court room they will trow the EULA at youre face oh shit dont even try to bring the eula up.
But MA can use the EULA to ban you in case you do something wrong (you will then go to court room) and expose youre point of wiev and the juge will decide.

You are right; an EULA/ToU isn't law, but it would serve as an agreement in court that you agreed to when playing EU. A lot of hot air has gone around on this forum in the past over this specific issue (what the EULA means in a court of law), but it mostly derives from disgruntled MMO grievers who dream up litigious actions against, e.g, MA, stemming from jealousy of a company being successful, or personal losses incurred due to inaction on one's behalf to control their own finances.

As far as trying to sue MA in a court of your home state, there's this section in the EULA which means your case would go nowhere.

"You agree that all disputes under this Agreement shall be settled by a Swedish court in the city of Gothenburg. Notwithstanding the exclusive jurisdiction of a Swedish court as stipulated above, You acknowledge MindArk’s right to apply for injunctive and/or other equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction."

Last edited:
...MA makes it's money from the fee on deposits and withdrawls ...

So you're saying that MA is actually a "trader"? Making a profit off of the MU it crated via deposit fees and withdrawals?

It's not true :p. THey only have a deposit fee because credit card companies charge 2.5 % of the deposit....... That's why there's no deposit fee for doing a direct deposit via bank.

So you're saying that MA is actually a "trader"? Making a profit off of the MU it crated via deposit fees and withdrawals?

It's not true :p. THey only have a deposit fee because credit card companies charge 2.5 % of the deposit....... That's why there's no deposit fee for doing a direct deposit via bank.

this is corect :wise:

Let me clarify

2000 wievs you made me blush danimal help :grouphug:

OK, I want to prove that Xing does not use google translate. I plugged in weivs (views in xing speak) and nothing comes out. Now just to make sure, i used several other translate programs. Still nothing but gobblegook back. So in sadness, I must conclude that Xing speak does not come from google translate (unless her computer was made on 4/20).

When I hear people talk about old chinese wisdoms , I just laugh :ahh:

:dunce:

I was attempting to translate what Xing was saying.

doh.

2 short.

dafuq did i just read....... :scratch2:

Bip in the skit?

I think everyone should post there own loot theories in Xing Nu's native tongue and then see how much sense they make....

+Rep for trying to explain what you beleive

Back