FYI: pre-Mayhem available info summarized

My superior intellect has thought of everything, but just in case...

j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.

I await your PM

:)

if you thought of everything then why did u nerf MM. no solo hunter can beat a hunter with modfap shadow foeripper combo or similar in the higher categories because u removed disqual by making a finite time per instance and have neutralized fappers for solo hunters and imposed a specific number of mobs to spawn every so often which kills the need for strategy. cause to win in solo now u must be able to fap as little as possible to continuously keep shooting. so dps will rule this event and I'm sure since its an instance people who have range advantage will get merged also. part of MM was making strategy to find decent mob spawns before others. that was the only hope for players without having best dps fap or armor. thank u for ruining that.

if you thought of everything then why did u nerf MM. no solo hunter can beat a hunter with modfap shadow foeripper combo or similar in the higher categories because u removed disqual by making a finite time per instance and have neutralized fappers for solo hunters and imposed a specific number of mobs to spawn every so often which kills the need for strategy. cause to win in solo now u must be able to fap as little as possible to continuously keep shooting. so dps will rule this event and I'm sure since its an instance people who have range advantage will get merged also. part of MM was making strategy to find decent mob spawns before others. that was the only hope for players without having best dps fap or armor. thank u for ruining that.

You're making it sound like the solo categories have been changed in some way while in fact they're a completely new addition to the event, previously solo hunters didn't stand a chance at all. The teamwork with tactics that you mention is still part of the team instances, it just works in different ways.

Last edited:

Yes, there is actually an benefit to spending lots of money on rare, high end unlimited gear. It is a real cash economy.

You're making it sound like the solo categories have been changed in some way while in fact they're a completely new addition to the event, previously solo hunters didn't stand a chance at all. The teamwork with tactics that you mention is still part of the team instances, it just works in different ways.

solo event is the best thing and if you ask me , have the best contribution for the players fun and for the entire entropia economy. I welcome and salute this step !!! will be better to be introduce in the event system too.

what makes me laugh about solo here, is some people really believe that tactics and shit can really make a difference over just DPS. (and as it is presented now it looks just like a matter of dps whatever people says)

yes on 2-3 hours event you may make a difference, but seriously, on a 30hour event , a 10% difference is just impossible to handle with just strategy.
100dps 1hour = 100*60*60 =360k damage per hour * 30 = 10M800K dmg
90 dps 1 hour = 90*60*60 = 324k dmg per hour * 30 =9M720k dmg
so on a 10% difference on whole event the "theory" give 1 million dmg difference.
Do you really think than tactic can make the difference when its so big?

Yes, there is actually an benefit to spending lots of money on rare, high end unlimited gear. It is a real cash economy.

Even more benefit to borrowing them, it's why I think the 3 week duration & the limit on the amount you can team are a bad plan.

Even more benefit to borrowing them, it's why I think the 3 week duration & the limit on the amount you can team are a bad plan.

I like the duration, I liked 4 weeks even more. Many people can't play several hours every day, especially during the holidays. And personally I never liked the extreme stress doing the sort of thing cK has done.

As for the borrowing, well that's part of the social aspect of the game, like you have talked about.

Hey Kim

Could you let us know the prizes this year? Mayhem being so close and all. Also will the categories be the same as previous years?

Thanks in advance

Sam

another question

ah never mind... so much info already that I misread my own OP :d

regards
Nao

Last edited:
I have another question that over 14 pages noone even touched so far ;).

What about mindforce?

If i remember corectly levels for each cathegory did not included any restrictions for mindforce users. There were a lot of changes made to mindforce system and in some cases they are still valid option as weapons (mayby overall a bit weaker comapred to laser or blp but still valid).

My concern is: will there be any level restrictions to mindforce users?
Few things that bothers me when i think about it:
  • +50 MF user is definetly stronger than level 25 in any weapon - so answer is: YES, becasue they could have advantage.
  • so far we have only level 55 implants so best chips can have 55 required level - no equivalent (even a bit weaker) in top cathegory, so answer is NO.
  • atm mindforce chips (nano ones) are bugged. I saw Cryogenic strike nano chip I (L) that required 245.0 level :laugh:. I doubt that if everyone would chip in together there would be enough skills to use this one even if there was implant that would alow using it ;). So answer is NO.

Falagor
:bandit:

You get them when you take the mission.

from carl tucker at PA near the marina, but he is not active for mayhem yet not till the 14TH

I think i like this new MM setup :)
Good job Kim and crew i hope it dont will be to much problems with this.
Might take part this year in the solo instance ;)

Can you please update the information on the front page Naomi? After reading the first line and seeing it's incorrectness it puts me off from reading the rest of the OP.

putting some info here for those who don't go grinding in the dev posts:

Confirmed Info
- mayhem will run from 14dec till 14jan

You get placed in your category and receive your keys when you first accept the mission.

Some updated info:

• Removed Auctioneers from the Arena
  • Reduced the event time by 7 days, it now ends on the 7th of January.

~Danimal

Can you please update the information on the front page Naomi? After reading the first line and seeing it's incorrectness it puts me off from reading the rest of the OP.

~Danimal

done
ty for pointing this out, must have missed it.

GENERAL QUESTIONS
- Can we have a 'test-token' to test out what armor/weapon setup works best on the mobs? NO

Wait so...
we have no idea what mob we are entering into? meaning we could walk into the arena and have the worst 1 hour hunt of our lives or get "lucky" and fight mobs for our armor?
Anyone selling a set of carromone? I think that is the best all around armor? :D :D :D :D

Wait so...
we have no idea what mob we are entering into? meaning we could walk into the arena and have the worst 1 hour hunt of our lives or get "lucky" and fight mobs for our armor?
Anyone selling a set of carromone? I think that is the best all around armor? :D :D :D :D

hire a scout to scan and test em out

What part of "Solo" Requires someone to have to hire a scout?

Pay someone who doss not want to participate in MM to get inside (use his tokens)and make screenshots, maps, mayby even film. If necesary mayby he needs to kill some (so provide amo), give him some armors to test dmg types etc...

Need more explanation?

Of course probably some part of this knowledge will be made public after few days anyway. But still "scouting" may give you the edge of testign something that noone has told to public yet.

Falagor
:bandit:

Back