Status

Xing Nu

Old Alpha
Xing Tian Nu
made the first withdrow seence i came back to day

image removed not to hurth younger audiance

so let see how long it takes. :)

Last edited:
Transaction ID and everything posted publicly!

Nice of you :) Thanks

Meant Transaction :)

yep after you realysed you dont know you try to change it.

Just to let you know something that number dont do shit to you is just the EU tracking number that all.

And even if it did something you ppl are so nice to make me money so i can withdrow i give you back as comunity the 'ID' number.

Am nice person you all know that.:ahh:

Show the deposit page, otherwise this i point less

gratz on first withdraw :) it takes 50-55 normal days.

Well it doesn't take a genius to work out English isn't her first language... I can't believe you guys are being so harsh!

Congrats on the withdrawal, it will be cool to see how long this takes for ya.

Hope this doesn't mean your loot turns to dung :p

Well it doesn't take a genius to work out English isn't her first language... I can't believe you guys are being so harsh!

Congrats on the withdrawal, it will be cool to see how long this takes for ya.

Hope this doesn't mean your loot turns to dung :p

don't worry am used to that let them blame is juste make me smile :)

yeah just posted it to see how long it takes as in this forum section lots of ppl started to complain about long delais we will see.

The loot is always dung

I ordered a withdrawal on October 15 and are still waiting, but it's only 31 business days so far, so it will probably take 1-2 weeks for me .. I hope ;)

Just a theory, but it may be to do with the scheme in which they place the money that's in game. Like an investment / savings type deal, obviously on a bigger scale. Whatever it is they do, it obviously takes time for them to get it out.

That, or they just want the extra months interest payment :p

Show the deposit page, otherwise this i point less

Yeah, it was Xing I was speaking to at Nea's when she was attacking lower level friends of mine hunting Levi. After I was done PK'ing she was bragging about how she deposits 30k ped a month and that's her HoF.

Congratulations I guess :scratch2:

Last time I did a withdraw... it was probably 4 years ago and it still took about 2 months. :) GL and congrats.

net profit of 30k? or depoed 60k withdrew 30k...

Joker is not in my atention to discuss my buiseness model.

But to make you happy i deposited 580k withdrow 30k now we can move on.:laugh:

<removed>

guys this is going the wrong way i realy made it to track the delays so can mod close this nonsence and i will ask it to be open when i get the peds IRL ty

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has delivered in every way possible.

Keep doing what you do Xing, Angel. I hope you get your withdrawal in a decent time frame Xing and Angel, <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Joker is not in my atention to discuss my buiseness model.

But to make you happy i deposited 580k withdrow 30k now we can move on.:laugh:

So you bought a shitton of CLD's and just withdrawing some of the returns? :D

<removed>

guys this is going the wrong way i realy made it to track the delays so can mod close this nonsence and i will ask it to be open when i get the peds IRL ty

Thread closed at request of OP.

Status
Back