Help: STUCK ON FIRST MISSION, need help please :/

Paver

I have been given my first mission of shooting down 10 drones, but i must have been shooting wrong or not targeting them properly because none died and now i only have 32 ammo left. How do i get more ammo to finish the quest? or do I now just wait for the download and go through the door to Calypso?

There is a bug at the moment that can cause your avatar to be out of sync with the environment, so in reality you were probably shooting at air :(.

I'd suggest you send a support case detailing what happened, hopefully they will be able to refund you the lost ammo after the bug is fixed (although I wouldn't count on it :()

Have you tried talking to the mission person again? mabe he will give you more

That's what I initially tried, yet he tells me to come back when you have shot down ten drones.

Problem is, I CAN'T SHOOT DOWN 10 DRONES ! haha i got very frustrated

Continue on if you can, and come back to do.

I would give you ammo, but do not think I can get in there to do so :(

That's what I initially tried, yet he tells me to come back when you have shot down ten drones.

Problem is, I CAN'T SHOOT DOWN 10 DRONES ! haha i got very frustrated

Have you tried a relog?

There are all kind of strange things going on at the moment if you not really are where you think you are.

Thats very generous scissors :) hopefully I can get out of this crap, but i suddenly just fell off the map or something, all I know is I landed in water so I just have to hope logging out and logging back in can fix it all :/ not really the best starting experience haha. But thanks so much for the support, I at least have learned that the player base is great in this game

I am at the start of the Gateway right now with some regular and rookie ammo.

If you come over I might be able to help you out :)

I am at the start of the Gateway right now with some regular and rookie ammo.

If you come over I might be able to help you out :)

you can get in there?

and thats very kind of you Nisha

You can go back to the Gateway via the televator at PA.

Not sure, though, what's the fastest way back. Guess I'll know later today :laugh:

It's all good guys! after logging back in and waiting for the download I could finally play, and have been for a few hours now! I'm just about to leave to Port Atlantis :)

welcome! :D

I'm online, so if you like I can meet you and answer a few questions.

Thats very generous scissors :) hopefully I can get out of this crap, but i suddenly just fell off the map or something, all I know is I landed in water so I just have to hope logging out and logging back in can fix it all :/ not really the best starting experience haha. But thanks so much for the support, I at least have learned that the player base is great in this game

Is it 2006 again? Sounds famiilar to when I started ;)

Hope you can get some help from support, the last version update did sadly have some annoying bugs (usually its not as bad as this)

Welcome aboard! Hope you find your experiences from now all great and memorable :)

Back