To MA and the developers, gamers here is some thoughts..

Rapido

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Rob Rapido Green
There is a lot of treads regarding EU and how the game works, many of them is not so nice written. People say they have enugh and will stop playing, other going for a brake and so on, this cant be good, especially for all the new players who reads forum for the first time.

Its been said before, communications must be a priority, let us know where we are going. If there is no clear answer, just say something small info anyway.

This is especially importend when it come to bugs, exploits... as soon you get a support about something, ring the clock, give us a warning, ask us to hold our fire, mining or whatever and you get a lots of happy players and not so much winning in the forum.

Roadmap, speaks for it self, even if it a small one. Remember in the old days, :yay: new VU, love it, today its more like :(:mad::lolup::scratch2:

Fill in here :)

Here is some things that conserns me very much....
OBS. translated by google...

Hangars function and some ideas.

When you are on Calypso space station and want to TP down to Calypso, just let us choose between hangars, no ordinary TP's.
Cost (7 ped) it goes to the hangar owner.

Allow us to TP up to Calypso space station from any hangars TP, not from regular TP.

Once up, you can take a private ship or go by other spaceship to move between planets, this should give us a little more security when it comes to transport the loot between the planets and their space station.

Those who want to fly down to the planet can continue to do so but only be able to land next to any hangar and not end up in PA that today (the Calypso), after all, not aloved to land there :)

It should only be possible to fly into space from a hangar.
The cost (? ped) it goes to the hangar owner.

This idea is, of course, work on other planets as well.
Perhaps this can be seen to generate more peds to hangar owners.

Manufacture, some thoughts and ideas.

Simplify recipes for BP, reduce the number of BP significantly in all categories and make them more logical to reality. Insanely making a lot of things that have no MU nor reached a value other than just skilling, and then throw it in TT.
If this is done, it does not affect the cost of production but only a redistribution of necessary materials.

Vehicles.

Vehicle BP should contain only ingredients that are logical, car seats, steering wheel, pedals and so on.
Boat BP includes hull, deck, railings, anchors, etc..

Clothing.

Clothes should only contains fabric, leather, zippers, buttons, etc.. No Gazz, lyst, oil or other minerals. These should apply by adding textures instead, same with colors. Would be great if you could add such 150 blue and 150 yellow in the same field, or 150 gazz texture and 150 wool texture in the same field, expanded opportunities.

For all textures, staining of clothes, so the system is well okey but the procedure to make the textures and coloring clothes etc.. must be simplified. A new user interface, similar to the new production.

Additionally, we must be able to try and see how the clothes look on us. Click on a shopkeeper, "item" window opens and we see jersey on us. What if you could in this way, try a shirt, pants and rock at the same time to find a nice combination.
This should work in both a business and at the auction.
Other manufacturing, weapons, armor, tools, etc.. should be made about the manner described above.

What is found in loot.

You get today eg atrox/atrax bones, eventually used in the production of DNA, but mostly it is TT food.

Why not let us do the various buttons, (not just Molisk / Foul buttons), brooches, jewelery and more. that may be included in the clothing drawings, or just used for the sake of appearance.

Kitchen table, refrigerator, towels, books etc.. should they be in the loot? There is many such things that could be found in other ways, treasure hunting, excavations etc..

Okey above are some of my thoughts, please continue brainstorm on this.

Rapido

Last edited:
Nice ideas. Maybe one day they will be implemented in some form.

Hangars function and some ideas.

When you are on Calypso space station and want to TP down to Calypso, just let us choose between hangars, no ordinary TP's.

Allow us to TP up to Calypso space station from any hangars TP, not from regular TP.

Once up, you can take a private ship or go by other spaceship to move between planets, this should give us a little more security when it comes to transport the loot between the planets and their space station.

Rapido

I agree Hangers should do somethign but they killed themselves when they made ships for both planets and space. to fix that they have to elimanate the ability to do both. I do agree that landing and taking off from space shouldnt be from anywhere and shoudl be from deisgnated areas. Hangers, why not.

Manufacture, some thoughts and ideas.

Simplify recipes for BP,
Vehicles.

Clothing.

Rapido

The opposite, make crafting interesting and hard to make. Make levels upon level to make a space ship. It should not cost 30 ped to make, it should cost 200 ped and have a great markup. I agree make things obvious. You need an engine to build to go in the quad. Need parts for the engine and you have to make them from loot dropped in the game. Make everything dropped in the game actualy useful for something people want to use in the game. But that isn't EU thats called the game afterworld. Best crafting I have ever found.

What is found in loot.

Kitchen table, refrigerator, towels, books etc.. should they be in the loot? There is many such things that could be found in other ways, treasure hunting, excavations etc..

Rapido

Been like this for my 9 years in game.. aint gonna change. Would rather have a world of crafting things then a world of crap loot. But then again 5 years ago I didn't TT much of what i looted. Now I TT pretty much everything. That has more to say about ecomonics then anything else.

--Dale>

Last edited:
Like I say, this is some examples of mine thinking, not the way it should be :) So keep suggestins coming here.

Another example is, my girlfriend wants to make clothes with Pluma textures, and have been hunting them for a long time now, dont know exactly how much ped she uses, but say 1000-2000 peds and only got 9 or 10 of them, and tons of other leathers, wools etc. Seems pretty wrong to me, but this perhaps is on the loottable project going on atm.

Rapido

I +REP'd you because your post is very well thought out and I agree 100%. That being said I believe you've wasted your time because MindArk ain't gonna listen to logic and reason.

Menace

Good ideas!

Planet Space Stations could have some thing more to get ppl there. Maybe a Museum with all the creatures you can meet on that planet.

yes very nice ideas :) mabe some will come but I am hoping they bring back some of the old systems others have been waiting a very long time for :) I want to try them out :girl:

More about textureing and coloring

To skill today in coloring, you can only use orange, yellow and blue for start with a chance of good results, to level up to another color you need to do a lots of clicking/skilling, and its not funny to have all your things in this color, it is very boring and complicated expencive procedur.

Why not change it so you are able to do all the colors from lvl 0 and then you get skill/quality points on respective color going up for every click you do on each color. Every click should be succesful and give some color on your clothes but the results will ofc not be 100% untill you have made a totally X amount of clicks on each color.

I'm not sure how many cans you have to use to today to get a 100% good result, something like +200 or so I guess, and still not sure the result will be 100%, isent there something called colorenhancer that you can use to get better color.

Ofcourse it will be incredible hard to skill up all colors to 100%, becouse it will take a lot af hunting before you got right amount of needed color. The drop rate of all colors should ofc be higher then today, cos probebly a lot more player will start this proffesion.

The results of this should/could be a better dressed population :) and ofc more color sold, higher MU and so on :yay:

I belive the same thing could work on texturing to :)

Dont forget to implement other more importend things first, like taming, etc

Loot is poor so have to do some thinking whilst playing :rolleyes:

Rapido

What about a paint can with chessboard color, like in Disneys Christmas film, will MA fix that :scratch2:

Joke and a bump :lolup:

I +REP'd you because your post is very well thought out and I agree 100%. That being said I believe you've wasted your time because MindArk ain't gonna listen to logic and reason.

Menace

I wish Id got 10 PED everytime such a statement was considered to be true. I would have been the 1st virtual gazzillionaire !

What is found in loot.

You get today eg atrox / Atrax legs, eventuelt used in the production of DNA, but mostly it is TT food.

Why not let us do the various buttons, (not just Molisk / Foul buttons), brooches, jewelery and more. that may be included in the clothing drawings, or just used for the sake of appearance.

Okey above are some of my thoughts, please continue brainstorm on this.

Rapido

I think these parts should go to landowners to keep up animal population. It would raise up MU for sure. Maybe reduce amount of Energized Fertilizer needed to balance the costs for landowner.

Last edited:
Back