Info: Next Island To infinity and beyond quest

Mathayus

Stalker
Society
Utopia
Jacky Mathayus Mickliny
I thought better to post here this info as i didn't found it nowhere and with some help managed to find out how to finish the quest.
To start, this is the quest that will unlock Ancient Greece. It seems that on the begining, this quest had different requirements than has now.
So first to every1 who reaches Next Island, do first all the Samuel quests, and then unlock this one with Mary.
Mary will tell u to prove:

Intelligence
Bravery
Kindness
Benevolence

To prove inteligence, u will have to finish the quest on crystal bay from the npc Dinapoli where u got to craft 15times Elysian power spheres and then talk to Mary.
To prove Bravery, u need to finish one Of the hunting quests some npcs give (personally went for Helen*s Super epic hunting adventure) and then talk to Mary.
To prove Kindness, u need to make the Arthur quest Arthur*s secret crush and then talk to Mary.
And to prove benevolence, u need to finish the quest Malcolm Campbell gives to help fixing Samuel.

And there-s how to complete the Quest To infinity and beyond :)

Thank you Mathayus, your post is very helpful :)

I found that I completed the prove Intelligence part by crafting 'Miranda Violet' 15 times, so perhaps its just crafting any item 15 clicks that completes this and not just the 'Elysian Power supplies' ( I've not manufactored any of those yet)

Not finished Bravery yet, even tho I've finished 'Sebastians Find' mission (200 village boars), so I expect I'll get it when I've finished 'Helens Super Epic Hunting Adventure'

yeah helens quest did it for me. Just FYI you dont NEED to do this quest to get into AG - I looted some of the time travel crystal (or whatever they are called) from a baboo king on the baboo waves, flew over to odysseus TP and got into AG before finishing the quest.

Just FYI you dont NEED to do this quest to get into AG - I looted some of the time travel crystal (or whatever they are called) from a baboo king on the baboo waves, flew over to odysseus TP and got into AG before finishing the quest.

But then it doesn't feel such an accomplishment :) Luckily I didn't know this on my first visit to NI.

heh yeah i still came back out and finished the quest, but wanted to check out AG first :laugh:

OH and just in case the guy in AG will only give you a free crystal if you have already completed marys quest, I would wait until you have looted at least 2 of the crystals =)

And always keep 3 or more crystals in AG storage, just in case.

My disciple is having some trouble in getting the benevolence part. He has all other 3 attributes and has asked me how to get it done.

Seems like he had already fixed Samuel for Malcolm, so now he's just stucked with an unaccomplishable mission.

Told him to write a support case to see if there's any bug, but not sure of the outcome yet. Do you guys know any other way of getting benevolence (without being dependant from fixing Samuel)?

I wanted to get into AG so I just bypassed the Helen's quest business and went directly to the cave. If you want to do the quest, then do it, but it's not necessary to do it to get into AG and I have to ask, what's the point of the Helen's quest if you don't have to do it in order to enter?

All you need is a time travel crystal, you will get another on the other side, (but it is a one time thing), and find the cave. If there are any people around, (increasingly rare on NI) someone can probably say where the cave is. I at least managed to find the cave myself :)

My disciple is having some trouble in getting the benevolence part. He has all other 3 attributes and has asked me how to get it done.

Seems like he had already fixed Samuel for Malcolm, so now he's just stucked with an unaccomplishable mission.

Told him to write a support case to see if there's any bug, but not sure of the outcome yet. Do you guys know any other way of getting benevolence (without being dependant from fixing Samuel)?

Hi I just completed the Benevolence part so thought I'd write it down while still fresh

Completed the mission for Malcom called 'Axonic Diodes' this involved handing him
7 Elysian Power Sheres
5 Lesser Elysia
150 Elysian tech chips

when I did this I received the 'Benevolence of the Elysians' achievment as well as 'Campbells Basic Framework' blueprint
I then went to talk with Mary ( the npc for To Infinity and Beyond' mission and asked her about benevolence, she replied that I had demonstrated benevolence
I exited chat with her, which updated the To Infinity Mission
now the quest read simply 'Talk to Mary' as I had completed all 4 steps ( Bravery, Intelligence, Kindness and finally Benevolence)
I talked to Mary and dialog led to me receiving 3 time crystals, as well as thier blueprint, and suggestion to talk with npc Io about the location of the cave
hope this helps your disciple :)

Thanks for the info. :wtg:

Hi I just completed the Benevolence part so thought I'd write it down while still fresh

Completed the mission for Malcom called 'Axonic Diodes' this involved handing him
7 Elysian Power Sheres
5 Lesser Elysia
150 Elysian tech chips

when I did this I received the 'Benevolence of the Elysians' achievment as well as 'Campbells Basic Framework' blueprint
I then went to talk with Mary ( the npc for To Infinity and Beyond' mission and asked her about benevolence, she replied that I had demonstrated benevolence
I exited chat with her, which updated the To Infinity Mission
now the quest read simply 'Talk to Mary' as I had completed all 4 steps ( Bravery, Intelligence, Kindness and finally Benevolence)
I talked to Mary and dialog led to me receiving 3 time crystals, as well as thier blueprint, and suggestion to talk with npc Io about the location of the cave
hope this helps your disciple :)

Back