Help: Designing a Mobile Entropia Universe Cell Phone App for Iphone and Android Phones. NEED YOUR HELP

strategist2

Guardian
Society
Lost Renegades
Stryder Stride Corban
Hi,

I have been playing EU for about 2 years now and I am currently working on designing an App for Iphone and Android phones that allows us more access to and information about our favorite game.

I would love to hear your thoughts as to what this app should have: Features, General Look, Etc.

So please help me out so that we can have an asset to make our EU experience even better.

Thank you.

Stryder

Feeds and other info From Entropia Life

Easy navigation (fit to phone) info from entropiawiki.com
  • Weapon Compare Chart
  • Armor Vs Weapon Chart
  • Armor vs Mobs Chart
  • Chipping Calculator

Jdegres chipping optimizer fit to phone and easy to navigate.

Simple IM feature between app friends. (for instance I can sent a group message to my society that there is a soc hunt tonight and they will receive it rather they are online or not) including customizable 'rooms' for group IMs.

not sure what else, but thats a start.

I am not sure how you could do it, but somehow link the Auction house to the app. At least so we could view what is happening in auction when not at home.

I am not sure how you could do it, but somehow link the Auction house to the app. At least so we could view what is happening in auction when not at home.

Isn't that one of the things they mentioned would be included in the official app already? :scratch2:

I'd like to see the app include a "Live Wallpaper" That would allow you to tap on mobs crossing through the screen to kill them then HoF swirlies and sounds when you tap them again to loot them.

I know it's trivial and not really something important but it would be fun.

Menace

Back