helicopter tt sucked out for no reason

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
so I was at rig discussing some things just hovering out of shooting range when

my heli died without recieving any dmg at all it just lost all it's tt and died

this was just after CK flamed my hover I'd forgotten to death so it musta been some kinda of romeo and juliet saga between my hover and heli

the 100dmg is me being ejected and falling and then being hit by a mob trying to jump in the heli again

EDIT: my spear just took 1 dmg no message of being broken but now can't be used either XD granted that one had low tt but wtf

Maybe it was stucked on some terrain obstacle ( there is bug when helicopter/vtols decays very fast getting same number of dmg multiple times 10 times per second or so ) but then dmg messages are visible on chat, unles u left vehicle - i dont think u get dmg messages then.

Maybe it was stucked on some terrain obstacle ( there is bug when helicopter/vtols decays very fast getting same number of dmg multiple times 10 times per second or so ) but then dmg messages are visible on chat, unles u left vehicle - i dont think u get dmg messages then.

Well I was flying high enough to get 100+ dmg from falling not much trees up there I'm the desert... Was hovering even and just fell out of the sky :/

According to MAs logs my heli was receiving dmg and was decayed until it was no longer usable...

Am I supposed to pay for something that never happened on my computer :laugh: guess so

According to MAs logs my heli was receiving dmg and was decayed until it was no longer usable...

Am I supposed to pay for something that never happened on my computer :laugh: guess so

Maybe it was because of some type of lag?

If I am not mistaken, that is a Gift Vehicle.
Gift Vehicle decay from use since the most recent VU.

Everything is working as intended.

If I am not mistaken, that is a Gift Vehicle.
Gift Vehicle decay from use since the most recent VU.

Everything is working as intended.

Except this happened nearly a week before last VU ;)

well they sure took their time answering me ;P

and they did not resolv anything... all they did was "nah you saw nothing carry on"

Shush

Probably not the first time something like this has happened.
They put a lot of trust in to the logs.

Back