Accusations

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Edit: FYI thread goes off topic you might aswell just ignore it ignorance is bliss :laugh:

this isn't really about the pvp part more of a explanation but i put it in the pvp section anyway.
I don't like (more like loath) to be wrongly accused so here we go with yet another pointless thread!

now I know no1 really cares but it will eat away at me unless I speak my mind

I do not own a flamer! and I've only mobtrained Jon Moe snow 1 time after he started flaming me like a BBQ on a hot sunday and that is the only time since rig was a pump behind the small shed which is what 2 years ago? b4 that I'd gladly gather a few spidies on people who wouldn't let me stand afk on the hill and watch (mind you without cars at that time)

so ckpk and Ck...stop saying shit like I'm a mobtrainer,decayer,flamer, that you only flame me because I started it.. even flaming me because some1 else started flaming or mob pulling and I was present wtf!
( I even drag mobs away from rig when they are bothering me while I'm afk on the box )

there are alot of people out there who don't flame, whine, curse, insult and mob drag when they are killed repeatedly just because you're not one of em don't include me in that pile of dungbeetles

In regard to this:

[Jon Snow] bring everyone you have i fight you alone for days

[johan roadkill] thanks for killing my car ;P

[] Fu Kung destroyed Sleipnir Mk1 (C).

[Jon Snow] you are nothing

[Jon Snow] you are *nothing* no gear, no skill, no aim, no honor

Cloud destroyed Sleipnir Mk1 (C).

Leya killed Fu Kung using a Cryogenic Attack Chip VIII (L).

[] Jon Snow killed Leya using a Isis LR63.

[Jon Snow] see

[Jon Snow] you are air

[Jon Snow] i blow you fall

[Tas r0ound Tadas] come on come !

[Cloud] d

[Tas r0ound Tadas] where is BA member

[Tas r0ound Tadas] he said he owns me

[johan roadkill] *says the man who only bunny jumps around when I shoot him

untill I'm out of ammo and uses flamers to decay people*

[Tas r0ound Tadas] :eek:

[Cloud] unL or not it still loses alot of tt

[Tas r0ound Tadas] :D

[Jon Snow] johan faping is not allowed eaither?

[Tas r0ound Tadas] did i decay u?

[Tas r0ound Tadas] lol

[Jon Snow] i always kill u johan :) just play the way i want

[johan roadkill] ofc it is :D but you spoke so highly of yourself

[Jon Snow] i do think highly of myself

[johan roadkill] but all you do is run :/

[Jon Snow] just look at you people

[Zdzislaw Dezyderiusz Kozak] hi

[Cloud] box

[Jon Snow] i fight whoever is worth fighting

[johan roadkill] anyway now I need a new car so cheerio

[] Tas r0ound Tadas killed Zdzislaw Dezyderiusz Kozak using a Meckel & Loch

ML-35.

[Jon Snow] people who decay and mobtrain don't get my respect

[johan roadkill] decay? like what happened to my car :D?

[Tas r0ound Tadas] u left it in wrong place

[Cloud] decayed a decayer

[Jon Snow] combat incidents :p

[] Fu Kung killed Zakier using a Svempa X1 (L).

[Jon Snow] that would never have happened here if you didnt mobtrain us for

hours

[johan roadkill] and yet again XD decayer? I don't use flamers :D ever

[Cloud] llol

[Zakier] oOooOoOOooOOOooOooo...

[Jon Snow] you don't think coming back and dying and not shooting is not

decaying?

[Jon Snow] you don't think bringing 5000 mobs is not decaying?

[johan roadkill] acctually cloud was the one dying :D

[johan roadkill] so not my fault he came back

[Cloud] 5k?

[Jon Snow] and you want us to care about your car?

[johan roadkill] nah

[Cloud] dont be so dramatic

[johan roadkill] it was a piece of shit I'm getting a volvo

[Jon Snow] play fair and we will the same

[Jon Snow] volvo is so typical u

[johan roadkill] but you started flaming me last time :D? that's not very fair

[Cloud] ^^

[Jon Snow] johan ask any man who fight me for ages

[Jon Snow] i never flame someone who doesn't

[johan roadkill] then why flame me?

[Jon Snow] but someone who intentionally wanna damage economy of rig

[Jon Snow] because last time i saw you they said you are mobtraining

[johan roadkill] I've only mob trained you acctually

[Jon Snow] and several times before ive seen you come to rig, not shoot one

time

[Jon Snow] just keep dying have us spend

[Jon Snow] I am not unresonable and man of my word

[Jon Snow] I don't want any man damage over nothing

[johan roadkill] acctually I've been standing on the box whith you instantly

shooting me

[Jon Snow] yes johan why shouldn't i?

[Jon Snow] you are no friend of ours

[Zakier] yeah i tried to get to the box and got shot. And got shot on the box

[Tas r0ound Tadas] stop crying

[johan roadkill] well.. I'm just saying.. it's kinda redundant to complain

about it

[Jon Snow] i am not complaining about anything

[Jon Snow] i just told you you will never have my respect

[johan roadkill] "just keep dying have us spend"

[Zakier] im heading to the box to wath nothing more

[johan roadkill] anyway cloud told you I mob train?.. a noob was mobtraining

him and I let the noob live

[Jon Snow] I saw you mob train for hours <<-- case in point I dragged a few spiders and plongu stalker-slayer there one time and then I logged of and slept like a baby

[Tas r0ound Tadas] joahn arnt u a noob too?

[johan roadkill] no I'm a nib

[Jon Snow] good atleast we agree on that :D

..........and after that my heli died from nothing and I fell to my death

also second motive was kinda to post his speach cuz that cracks me up:laugh:

Last edited:
[Jon Snow] you are nothing

[Jon Snow] you are *nothing* no gear, no skill, no aim, no honor

[Jon Snow] you are air

[Jon Snow] i blow you fall

[Jon Snow] i fight whoever is worth fighting

Here is a guy who only fight his equals.... but isnt calling yourself "nothing" stretching the self-irony abit to much.

thank you for posting this Johan Roadkill! It's like I am at the rig instead of at work.

There was no point you were trying to make right?

thank you for posting this Johan Roadkill! It's like I am at the rig instead of at work.

There was no point you were trying to make right?

well first of all I kinda had to show the chat.. because the irony was of the charts!

and second of all I hate being accused of something I haven't thought about doing yet.. once I start mob training and flaming then feel free

no peek at Ck in general I have high respects for the soc just not some members who I believe is tainting what I'd call a pvp soc

also a thanks out to ermik for driving me from rig after my vehicles had all died or self imploaded

who cares?

not to qoute myself but "I know no1 cares" it's up top so that people could preview it and say "nah"

i love it when they cry decayer.
btw is this the mo that was a noob pking or trying to pk people at the last big bot event ? coz if so who gives one tiny shit what he says or does ? Keep on decaying him is what i say . make him cry .

Sometimes when people say "decaying" they mean you are just trying to cause financial damage without trying to fight, not necessarily using flamethrower.

And from what I see of chat, there was no crying at all...

Example of crying: "Stop shooting me when I stand on box! :("

Last edited:
People that belive they are GODS on all levels in EU. Just because they have big wallets irl and bad confidence they can do whatever it takes to behave bad.

Its good is someone that can take the fight against pkck and not being an ass kissing fu....

I like you Johan, keep up the fight :cheer:

Good one Johan. Theres nothing better than cK crying someone decayed their precious gear :rofl:

I never get it. If u enter pvp it is something u shal expect. that every enemy will be fighting you each way posible. there is no rules on the war. It's almost as hilarious as whining that someone shooted you in pvp.

On the other hand cK's calling you all u mentioned is also their "psyhological" warfare. Ofc it's also not honorable one as they claim they are :rofl:

Sometimes when people say "decaying" they mean you are just trying to cause financial damage without trying to fight, not necessarily using flamethrower.
"
i know its funny .
:smash::baby::spam::hammer::king::handjob::nana::trout::tiphat::nutkick::pic::monkey::money::whiner::rocket:

Good one Johan. Theres nothing better than cK crying someone decayed their precious gear :rofl:

I never get it. If u enter pvp it is something u shal expect. that every enemy will be fighting you each way posible. there is no rules on the war. It's almost as hilarious as whining that someone shooted you in pvp.

On the other hand cK's calling you all u mentioned is also their "psyhological" warfare. Ofc it's also not honorable one as they claim they are :rofl:

The thing is I can't take snow down when he has his fap, I'll gladly fight him for fun but when he comes running up with absolutely no intention to fight just use flamer and decay me... That sucks

Rest of em can say all they want call hiding inside their vehicles with strike chips and run in and out safe inside the vehicle hit zone, flaming people, mob dragging, (which a lot of them seems quite fond of when daddy snow isn't around) let then call it tactic I'll be out there wide open waiting for the cow(ard)s to come home

i know its funny .
:smash::baby::spam::hammer::king::handjob::nana::trout::tiphat::nutkick::pic::monkey::money::whiner::rocket:

Except all decay I've cause was them coming back to die or flame me... Snow should spread some of his "honor" on his m8s and make them "fight for real just not to waste my peds"

Anyway their tactic worked I'm sick of going down there expecting a fight only to meet insults and unnecessary decay from cowards

Cya next week

And call this whining I don't care I'm not even mad I'm just very disappointed, faith in the shivelry of eu destroyed

Have I missed something? Is it now immoral to use flame throwers or DoT weapons now in PVP?

Menace

Have I missed something? Is it now immoral to use flame throwers or DoT weapons now in PVP?

Menace

Yes it is
Didn't you read the latest guidelines ?

You need to stand still and don't FAP, preferably shooting rockets at your own feet but being careful not to hit them or their vehicles.

... then they will still complain that you don't let them kill you.

Yes it is
Didn't you read the latest guidelines ?

You need to stand still and don't FAP, preferably shooting rockets at your own feet but being careful not to hit them or their vehicles.

... then they will still complain that you don't let them kill you.

Ever shot at someone running around fapping constantly to not die and every now and again blasting a rocket at their feet and then have him come back boasting how good they are at pvping?

And when you die your vehicles become the today's special flame a' repaire

Not very satisfying if your looking for some action.. I've never cared about oil just a clean fight ;)

Also let my guidelines be mine if you don't like them come fight me instead we'll have fun

And I wanted people to let me kill them I wouldn't have attacked rechi, geats and warvar in toxic at once following the same result :D it's all about the challenge

I'm still confused by the fact that I'm under the impression there's some whining going on about Damage Over Time weapons on vehicles in PVP and the decay they cause.

If that's indeed the case......

F'king noobs! Everyone wants to be a rockstar but very few can afford the cocaine!

Menace

F'king noobs! Everyone wants to be a rockstar but very few can afford the cocaine!

Menace[/QUOTE]

Epic

Someone give johan a napkin right away, and I shall play the worlds smallest violin for him....

You play... *sniff... so beautifully. :cry:

This kind of makes me miss all the rig drama.

I don't like (more like loath) to be wrongly accused so here we go with yet another pointless thread!

now I know no1 really cares but it will eat away at me unless I speak my mind

I do not own a flamer! and I've only mobtrained Jon Moe snow 1 time after he started flaming me like a BBQ on a hot sunday and that is the only time since rig was a pump behind the small shed which is what 2 years ago? b4 that I'd gladly gather a few spidies on people who wouldn't let me stand afk on the hill and watch (mind you without cars at that time)

I am pretty sure your soc member drags mobs all day and just runs to pump in suicide fashion hoping to find a little oil. Maybe there was mix up thinking that it was you or that you agree with doing this?

Menace using weapons just to financially destroy someone is like keying some1s car too me

I am pretty sure your soc member drags mobs all day and just runs to pump in suicide fashion hoping to find a little oil. Maybe there was mix up thinking that it was you or that you agree with doing this?

They do run mobs .. I kill some mobs if they attack me though ... They get quite a good few amount of drops actually but I don't care for oil anyway

And it's a good guess if cloud hadn't started calling me a mob drager when he kept dying and a noob who pulled mobs on him was standing next to me

Guilty by presence I guess... After that cloud used his pitbull a good few times dragging mobs on me saying I deserved it for dragging mobs on him although we had only fought

Also play that violin all you want :D I'm still waiting for you to "destroy my rep forever" and the other threats I can't remember

Last edited:
Anyway to argue that you can behave like an ass because its pvp seems dumb to me where's the good sport attitude?

I've played snows tiny violin long enough now so to round it all up flaming and insults are childish things only fit for the likes of jersey shore webers

So long and thanks for all the fish

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever shot at someone running around fapping constantly to not die and every now and again blasting a rocket at their feet and then have him come back boasting how good they are at pvping?

If they can stay alive then sure they are. Self preservation IS one part of being good @ pvp, not just to kill.

Not very satisfying if your looking for some action.. I've never cared about oil just a clean fight ;)

And yet you end your comment with
it's all about the challenge
So which is it ?? You only like challenges you can handle ^^ Funny that :lolup:

Anyway to argue that you can behave like an ass because its pvp seems dumb to me where's the good sport attitude?

Better yet....where is the "challenge" you make such a big point about in this statement eh ^^

Also let my guidelines be mine if you don't like them come fight me instead we'll have fun

There ya said it...Translation : Play my way or its not fair :lolup:

LMFAO

I'll care about this thread when the PvP in this game is actually interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back