Accusations

If they can stay alive then sure they are. Self preservation IS one part of being good @ pvp, not just to kill.

And yet you end your comment with So which is it ?? You only like challenges you can handle ^^ Funny that :lolup:

Better yet....where is the "challenge" you make such a big point about in this statement eh ^^

There ya said it...Translation : Play my way or its not fair :lolup:

LMFAO

+.....................rep!!

I'll care about this thread when the PvP in this game is actually interesting.

If youre all about the full frontal aspect of pvp, then yes it is boring and uninteresting.

However, if you are into strategy, then i beg to differ. For example, besides getting the loot,nothing gives me more pleasure than trying to outwit an opponent who is either trying to fight, impose themselves on my territory, trick or deceive me. Granted planetside pk is slightly more restrictive than space, but i guess your statement depends on what aspects of pk you value in the pvp environment.....I left planetside PK for space for that very reason....that space gives my self and my opponents many more options, and so makes it more interesting.

For me its strategy and facing a thinking person who has the ability to make decisions and act randomly to me, before entering my territory, during and after. Tiers, gear and all the rest comes after :) Just my two pec's on the matter...

If they can stay alive then sure they are. Self preservation IS one part of being good @ pvp, not just to kill.

And yet you end your comment with So which is it ?? You only like challenges you can handle ^^ Funny that :lolup:

Better yet....where is the "challenge" you make such a big point about in this statement eh ^^

There ya said it...Translation : Play my way or its not fair :lolup:

LMFAO

Translation is the opposite Ill keep playing my way and the rest will do as they like I just don't want to get insulted and flamed

Also I like all challenges which is why I haven't even used armor untill few days ago and ill still have snow run around like a bunny

Result is always the same when you can't out dmg the heals and yet I always attack full on

Anyway I shouldn't defend myself since people will only interpret their way this was about being called a flamer and mob dragger which I'm not

Either way there are a lot of people that when you strip them of their gear are honorable, wise and good at aiming and dodging ... Snow can claim omnipotence if he likes but when he kills me in 1 hit and I do 20-80dmg on him he has to heal he clearly needs training ;)

I do often ask people to fight a different way though... Hiding in vehicles charging strike chips running in and out, ground bombing etc isn't very fun to fight gets me bored so I see no shame in asking for a more enjoyable fight

Translation is the opposite Ill keep playing my way and the rest will do as they like I just don't want to get insulted and flamed

Mate, all the flaming and the insults is nothing more than PVP foreplay :D Dont take that shit too seriously....unless you wanna get moist :laugh:

Christ, you know my rap sheet in pvp mate.....ol Daisy used to get that crap slung at her fulltime for over two/ish years (Yes i know i went out of my way to get it). So long as you take it for what it is "War Talk", its all part of the fun, and even funnier when they try to be serious about it :yup:

You know im a Expert in "Defensive Flameology", so take it form this expert (Hell i even carry some of em in my sig :D).....the more serious they try to get, the more you jus sit back and smile mate :D

An open challenge:

let's see if you are man of your word johan roadkill

You claim problem is decay.

You claim problem is my gear and i have lack of skills.

I am openly challenging you front of everyone to 500 rounds in the pvp hub at cyrene at the highestakes room.

There, no decay possibilities, there no mob train possibilities and we have equal gear.

We book a day and and nobody is allowed to leave before 500 tokens is done and we shall present the outcome front of everyone

You are just talk and need some attention, but god i wish you pick up this gauntlet i put before you and make me some peds.

An open challenge:

let's see if you are man of your word johan roadkill

You claim problem is decay.

You claim problem is my gear and i have lack of skills.

I am openly challenging you front of everyone to 500 rounds in the pvp hub at cyrene at the highestakes room.

There, no decay possibilities, there no mob train possibilities and we have equal gear.

We book a day and and nobody is allowed to leave before 500 tokens is done and we shall present the outcome front of everyone

You are just talk and need some attention, but god i wish you pick up this gauntlet i put before you and make me some peds.

Ill be honest I have no idea what the hub is :D my interest in actual game play hasn't been much lately

What's the cost of 500 round, how much time does it take ?

Where do you get the gear and tokens and how much are they?
And lastly Where on Cyrene is the hub, never found it

Anyway other then that will be fun to see you actually fight for once it's unbecoming of you to run so much ... Who knows maybe you do have some skills ;D

Also decay was never a problem I just find it disgusting to use it as a tactic

Edit: Also not lack of skills you just seem to rely on armor too much as you don't dodge just run and heal ;) in terms of avatar skills at least you best me significantly... Then again so does jack and he always die ;D

Last edited:
You trying to reflect me as a man who runs wich is simply not true, there is not once I have ran away from any fight weather it may be pvp 4 or rig.

For the hub it would be 25 peds per frag if i remember it right, so just figure out your bankroll but to be worth the time i'd recommend we play till atleast someone is down 200 frags weather it may be you or me and to also be able to reflect pvp skills.

I can guide you to the hub* and we can setup one week practice time so you prepear first with your friends and get comfortable with the arena and weapon types in advance.

The actual match would take few hours i'm sure and we'd need to do a test round and set up some rules for in there as well.

Gear and tokens is bought from tt terminal inside the hub and the hub is a separate TP instance so youd have to select it from dropdown menu.

If Planetcalypso would accomodate such event i would ofcourse prefer play it in my home planet :)

Trust me I can dodge when needed just to lazy to do it when i know it roughly takes you 4-5 shots to kill me and i can probably outfap you within a second.

You trying to reflect me as a man who runs wich is simply not true, there is not once I have ran away from any fight weather it may be pvp 4 or rig.

For the hub it would be 25 peds per frag if i remember it right, so just figure out your bankroll but to be worth the time i'd recommend we play till atleast someone is down 200 frags weather it may be you or me and to also be able to reflect pvp skills.

I can guide you to the hub* and we can setup one week practice time so you prepear first with your friends and get comfortable with the arena and weapon types in advance.

The actual match would take few hours i'm sure and we'd need to do a test round and set up some rules for in there as well.

Gear and tokens is bought from tt terminal inside the hub and the hub is a separate TP instance so youd have to select it from dropdown menu.

If Planetcalypso would accomodate such event i would ofcourse prefer play it in my home planet :)

Trust me I can dodge when needed just to lazy to do it when i know it roughly takes you 4-5 shots to kill me and i can probably outfap you within a second.

Sounds like fun :D

Although I don't have much money but we'll see how much I can gather guessing 500ped ish which isn't much if kills are 25ped each

But 5K peds I coun't even gather if I emptied my accounts ... Unless this town would actually start to employ people

Alternatively just take of the armor and we'll play where ever you like and fap how much you like

You have a lot more hp and dmg so this shouldn't be an unreasonable request

Or other way around both have armor and same fap ur125 and below since I still have sib on that one

Just let me know!

Since this was only ever about being mob dragged and flamed as some kind of BS revenge for stuff I never did how about you teach the rest of Pkck how to behave since you claim no one who does this deserve any respect and that you'd never do it to someone who never did it themselves ;)

If you did this I'd admit you being the bigger man for teaching them some manners... Cuz then I wouldn't get flamed and all my problems would be solved!

Although I don't have much money but we'll see how much I can gather guessing 500ped ish which isn't much if kills are 25ped each

The cost per round is anything between 0.25PED to 25PED afaik, so shouldn't be a problem to get the costs down.

You teleport to the Hub by using any teleporter on Cyrene. Weapons, ammo, armor and heal tools are bought at terminals inside the hub (no outside items of any kind can be used). All players are equalized in health and speed when they enter (speed is increased to the highest possible, health I can not remember).

Biggest problem I found with the Hub is that there are some exploit possibilities (and that whenever you enter you seem to always spawn in front of someone). Another problem would be that anyone can enter while you're having your duel, so interference can not be stopped.

Basically, the benefit is that you'd be equal in health, speed and gear... The downside that can not be fixed by setting some extra rules is that you may be disrupted by others.

EDIT: You should also probably have a couple of unbiased judges, to solve any accusations of exploiting or cheating, should the need arise.

The cost per round is anything between 0.25PED to 25PED afaik, so shouldn't be a problem to get the costs down.

You teleport to the Hub by using any teleporter on Cyrene. Weapons, ammo, armor and heal tools are bought at terminals inside the hub (no outside items of any kind can be used). All players are equalized in health and speed when they enter (speed is increased to the highest possible, health I can not remember).

Biggest problem I found with the Hub is that there are some exploit possibilities (and that whenever you enter you seem to always spawn in front of someone). Another problem would be that anyone can enter while you're having your duel, so interference can not be stopped.

Basically, the benefit is that you'd be equal in health, speed and gear... The downside that can not be fixed by setting some extra rules is that you may be disrupted by others.

EDIT: You should also probably have a couple of unbiased judges, to solve any accusations of exploiting or cheating, should the need arise.

oh we'll just have to kill the rest of em if some1 intervenes ;) other then that sounds sweet

johan,

First of all, I am not interested fighting you on a normal basis naked, this is just not my way to fight.

If you would want i can duel you opallo fight for fun sometime when i run into you for fun but i am not going to unequip and ungear everytime i see you to make it fair, in that case I'd be not purchasing them in the first place.

I have not bought modfap. eon and heavy guns to take them off to fight you, however the exception i offered you is if we play the highstakes game if youd put in atleast few ks ped and believe in yourself to outmatch me - also another option for you is to find backer or friends that would believe in you.

I feel frustration from you like i see in alot of people who actually try to take the rig and I do feel with you and realise it's hard and expensive and sometimes a pure waste, however i am not certain you feel also insulted that i have flamed you one time and for the goodwill i am willing to reimburse you the few pecs to atleast relieve any frustration you might have from that incident.

however i cannot guarantee it does not happen again, even tho I have repeatedly said i am pro fighting and having a sportsmanship in combat this is also to be remembered this is a game of money and controling land areas for least expense, but a good hint to you to not be flamed and not be decayed is to try fight when you get there and not try to sabotage by mobtrains or just using "free death" atacks to have people spend.

Secondly when it comes to PK CK I think they are doing right fine and keeping within the lines of respect to those who deserve it and fight honorable (there is many example of good friendly pvp from my soc and others) but some people get treated differently and relations is something that is not one sided. Plus there is nobody out of any rival soc that grant us any grace and respect in many aspects so the courtesy we might give is freely out of our own good will and solely to our discretion.

In many cases people cannot fight and do damage combat wise yet they come repeatedly come back and sometimes even just don't shoot just run around and have people kill you and spend

This in some views are also considered decay and exactly why you got flamed by me in that instance - for you sure it might be a solely bad attempt in trying to kill me or my soc mates but when it happens excessevely and you start not even be able to hit one shot before you die nor shows the attempt from our side of view it just is a big bore for most of us and not fun but just purely waste.

Nobody wants to waste hundreds of peds when you just fly in with vtol or tp and have people spend alot of money on you to try sabotage peoples game play, i am not saying this is your intention but this is how it could be understood as.

I hope this widens your view on things and let's you go of the anger, but in the + reps you given to the personal atacks on me in this tread i simply do not believe your intentions are sincere and just - to me you are just another sour bum Johan and i apologize if this offends you but it's important for me to let you know where i stand .

The hub challenge is still open for you at your convinience or once you get an employement and feel to gamble just send out a shout.

On a side note to all of this I see your society is Death Unlimited, a society that has systematicly had members mobtraining flaming and sabotaging, perhaps leaving that society is the first right step to "fight fair" - i would recommend you read up on the word "hypocrit" and refer to another tread where I told a certain user to listen to the song "man in the mirror" :)

So he can tell you what it means? :coffee:

No to be quite exact that you cannot be in a society who systematicly decay and flame and sabotage peoples gameplay and then cry fouil when someone flames you, how's that for answer to your question?

No to be quite exact that you cannot be in a society who systematicly decay and flame and sabotage peoples gameplay and then cry fouil when someone flames you, how's that for answer to your question?

Well even if I were to take your word for that (and I am not sure I would), then that would not solve the problem with you being a hypocrite, would it?

I have met your soc in battle some of the very rare occasions I venture into PvP. I have seen them decay others and then complain when others decay them. I have seen them exploit and then accuse others of exploiting. I have seen them acting like dishonorable cowards, yet you claim you are "honorable" and that Johan is a hypocrite for saying that decaying is ruining PvP?

Spare me :rolleyes:

Well even if I were to take your word for that (and I am not sure I would), then that would not solve the problem with you being a hypocrite, would it?

I have met your soc in battle some of the very rare occasions I venture into PvP. I have seen them decay others and then complain when others decay them. I have seen them exploit and then accuse others of exploiting. I have seen them acting like dishonorable cowards, yet you claim you are "honorable" and that Johan is a hypocrite for saying that decaying is ruining PvP?

Spare me :rolleyes:

I don't know if you are johans buttbuddy or if you a sour loser anyways as you don't give concrete statements and I have never remotely seen you in pvp your comments are disregarded and appear highly biased.

Tread is not about me being a hypocrit or not - it's about johan not happy with how he is treated at rig i assume

Last edited:
I don't know if you are johans buttbuddy or if you a sour loser anyways as you don't give concrete statements and I have never remotely seen you in pvp your comments are disregarded and appear highly biased.

Tread is not about me being a hypocrit or not - it's about johan not happy with how he is treated at rig i assume

You can call me a dishonorable coward but not many of the people who complain about decay and flame have the 10.000 player kills achievement finished in less than 6 months gameplay - dishonorable coward with 10.000 kills hmm that's alot of flamethrowers.

Concrete statements? What, you mean examples? As I said, I rarely venture into PvP... Sometimes at the rig, only, or in fort events.

Very well, examples:
First time I met your soc in PvP was at the rig... I killed two of them, the third hid in an exploded vehicle while the fourth shot me with longrange weapons. Not very honorable, not very brave and... borderline exploting (hiding in the vehicle that is, not the long range weapons), as I see it.

Several times when I have arrived at the rig, I have been shot with as low-damage weapons as possible by socmates of yours. Especially if using a vehicle to drive there. When using a vehicle I assume they want maximum decay of me... When not, I assume its to make me look bad for dying from some low-damage stuff? Or?

Latest time I met your soc in PvP, I single-handedly killed 3 of them (despite them using team target, me wearing no armor, me using mid level mindforce only and having quite low health)... To show their respect, they called in two more of your friends, spammed me with rockets whenever I got within 100 meters and wrote tons of insults and taunts in local chat. Neither honorable, worthy of respect or anything even remotely like it.

It has nothing to do with me disliking you or liking Johan. It has everything to do with you calling other people "hypocrite" just for being in the same soc as some people that might have done something immoral... While you're the same, or worse.

Concrete statements? What, you mean examples? As I said, I rarely venture into PvP... Sometimes at the rig, only, or in fort events.

Very well, examples:
First time I met your soc in PvP was at the rig... I killed two of them, the third hid in an exploded vehicle while the fourth shot me with longrange weapons. Not very honorable, not very brave and... borderline exploting (hiding in the vehicle that is, not the long range weapons), as I see it.

Several times when I have arrived at the rig, I have been shot with as low-damage weapons as possible by socmates of yours. Especially if using a vehicle to drive there. When using a vehicle I assume they want maximum decay of me... When not, I assume its to make me look bad for dying from some low-damage stuff? Or?

Latest time I met your soc in PvP, I single-handedly killed 3 of them (despite them using team target, me wearing no armor, me using mid level mindforce only and having quite low health)... To show their respect, they called in two more of your friends, spammed me with rockets whenever I got within 100 meters and wrote tons of insults and taunts in local chat. Neither honorable, worthy of respect or anything even remotely like it.

It has nothing to do with me disliking you or liking Johan. It has everything to do with you calling other people "hypocrite" just for being in the same soc as some people that might have done something immoral... While you're the same, or worse.

Funny how you find hiding in vehicle being borderline of exploiting when yourself sit in a vehicle perfectly fine in a pvp zone or how would they atack you with min weapon dmg? But i guess for you it's fine, when it's the rig holder it's exploit :scratch2:

And yeah some people are close combat some are snipers some are grenadiers with slower reload and such, i'm sorry for the "cowardous" act of not being dumb lol i think my purpouse on this post is done not interested in a long debate to incidents i have no knowledge on (except for your utsago like you say in swedish) . Feel free come by rig sometime when i am around Nighthawk and see how it's really done, i'll give you the whole experience ride tour myself.

Also congratulations to beating 3 fully armed men with low hp and midlevel mindforce, when i grow up I hope to be a nighthawk.

Funny how you find hiding in vehicle being borderline of exploiting when yourself sit in a vehicle perfectly fine in a pvp zone or how would they atack you with min weapon dmg? But i guess for you it's fine, when it's the rig holder it's exploit :scratch2:

If that is going to be the thing you focus on, then I suggest you read it again :laugh:

Here, what I said:
Especially if using a vehicle to drive there.

Notice how I said to drive there, not to sit there in? :yup: and yes, there is a difference between driving past the rig in a vehicle and standing in the center of a blown up one... a big difference.

If that is going to be the thing you focus on, then I suggest you read it again :laugh:

Here, what I said:

Notice how I said to drive there, not to sit there in? :yup: and yes, there is a difference between driving past the rig in a vehicle and standing in the center of a blown up one... a big difference.

Oh and why is that? You just shoot two guys and he has no idea where you are why not just stand right out in the open and get killed right?

Only thing I am against if people sit in 0 condition ul vehicle and abuse it and as far as i know only isma has a ul jeep in our soc. otherwise it's just kill the guy so don't see the problem

If you want let's do a test you come with your car hide in it, if you don't fly 2 meters above ground within few secs i'm wrong.

Oh and why is that? You just shoot two guys and he has no idea where you are why not just stand right out in the open and get killed right?

I was standing right next to him... In fact, I even tried to move into the vehicle to get a shot at him, but he kept moving so a part of it was always between us.

Even if he didn't know where I was, I consider hiding like that to be an exploit.

If you want let's do a test you come with your car hide in it, if you don't fly 2 meters above ground within few secs i'm wrong.

Why on Calypso would I bother to do that? :laugh: it wouldn't change my mind one bit about you or your socmate, it would just be a waste of time :dunce:

Last edited:
You can call me a dishonorable coward but not many of the people who complain about decay and flame have the 10.000 player kills achievement finished in less than 6 months gameplay - dishonorable coward with 10.000 kills hmm that's alot of flamethrowers.

Dishonorable coward!!

i will only make this one post here

Yesterday you saw me globalling on dasp and you and a couple of your little pals came up and killed me whilst on a dasp which was almost dead, then turretted the mob as you have done several times in the past!

the end!

No1 in my soc use flamers :D

I may not share your views on the way some people conduct themselves and I wouldn't cry over a few lost pec but I appreciate the gesture!

Also if our fight is just some way to flash our bank roll and try to ridicule one an other by throwing scores in the other ones face then I believe I've misinterpreted the whole thing

Ill lose and I've lost a grater amount of money then my crappy car is worth and you get to further insult me and boast

Or I'll win, you'll blame it on lag and ill say "good game"

And all we achieved was either I won't be able to fix my computer which is constantly running 60-100% CPU and 70-80% Ram usage and you've proved yourself better then an old nib

Or I've proved myself a decent shot but in noway can I still compete against you with your gear and I probably can't take Popey or Rhony when they're naked

And this wasn't just about you, you simply called me a flamer and mob dragger because the very ones who were flaming and mob dragging told you so and that's what pissed me off

And running down dying without being able to kill some is usually a result of having no allies going up against on average 3 people, typically one uses strike chip, one ml and the other one is a surprise :D

It's hard without armor ya know

Anyway I guess I can't afford your challenge but I'll see you around ;)

Dishonorable coward!!

Yesterday you saw me globalling on dasp and you and a couple of your little pals came up and killed me whilst on a dasp which was almost dead, then turretted the mob as you have done several times in the past!

the end!

and you are guilty of running a shit load of mobs at me for no reason then laughing about it and calling me a noob. what comes around goes around.

and you are guilty of running a shit load of mobs at me for no reason then laughing about it and calling me a noob. what comes around goes around.

i have never mob trained you ever! calling you a noob may have happened, but i dont know you!

i have never mob trained you ever! calling you a noob may have happened, but i dont know you!

then you yourself are not only dishonourable.. but also a liar. sorry for the off topic, but it's annoying when I read blatant hypocrisy.

Carry on.

then you yourself are not only dishonourable.. but also a liar. sorry for the off topic, but it's annoying when I read blatant hypocrisy.

Carry on.

you are the liar, and anyone that knows me will know this!

im out of this thread you carry on lying mate!

Dishonorable coward!!

the end!

Sounds like a dishonorable coward to me. Actually a few dishonorable cowards. I have not paid attention to what society these people are in, to be honest. Maybe I should look and make sure The Patriot's are not somehow back in the swing of things!

Actually sounds like a player that simply likes to harass other players and has no concept of what actual PvP is like. Probably why he PvP's here where he can pay to win, and doesnt play one of the premiere PvP titles available for people who actually enjoy the sport of engaging another participant and matching wits and skills.

Ahh well, I've seen that before plenty of times. And not just in this game. Lots of free to play games have the same type inhabiting them. Shitty.

Sounds like a dishonorable coward to me. Actually a few dishonorable cowards. I have not paid attention to what society these people are in, to be honest. Maybe I should look and make sure The Patriot's are not somehow back in the swing of things!

Actually sounds like a player that simply likes to harass other players and has no concept of what actual PvP is like. Probably why he PvP's here where he can pay to win, and doesnt play one of the premiere PvP titles available for people who actually enjoy the sport of engaging another participant and matching wits and skills.

Ahh well, I've seen that before plenty of times. And not just in this game. Lots of free to play games have the same type inhabiting them. Shitty.

Why even open your mouth about something you know nothing about, and has no part in?

All these threads always end up the same, a bunch of random people just making assumptions.

Back