Accusations

Stfu all! it's PVP! It has no rule! Everything is permitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Dishonorable coward!!

i will only make this one post here

Yesterday you saw me globalling on dasp and you and a couple of your little pals came up and killed me whilst on a dasp which was almost dead, then turretted the mob as you have done several times in the past!

the end!

Yeah? And? I've told you before and i tell you again :kos:

However dasp was just at turret i just headed back to tp. Next time put the dasp in the middle and you can atleast fight your way to it,

Anyone else think Jon moe is not as honorable and respected as he might think?:wise::girl:

Anyone else think Jon moe is not as honorable and respected as he might think?:wise::girl:

NOPE!

All i see is some other people making their own rules about pvp and expect others to follow them...
When it doesnt work they come on forum to whine about it. :dunce:

Last edited:
NOPE!

All i see is some other people making their own rules about pvp and expect others to follow them...
When it doesnt work they come on forum to whine about it. :dunce:

I've never seen pvp as a justification for behaving a certain way any more then I see war being a justification for doing horrible things

that's my point of view

Why even open your mouth about something you know nothing about, and has no part in?

All these threads always end up the same, a bunch of random people just making assumptions.

I know plenty about PvP. Been doing PvP in MMORPG's since 1997. Probably since before you were born, kiddo.

The behavior described above is advantagous and aggressive. It is in no way honorable. To have individuals wish to describe a PvP group who engages in that behavior as honorable is a fucking joke. A real PvP guild would just come out and say "Look, we want to kill you. So we will. Dont like it? Fuck you." Trying to hide behind words like honor and honesty is just plain funny.

If this is how PvP guilds conduct themselves I'm glad I retired. In my day it was "Join us or die... actually, we dont want you. Die."

Dishonorable coward!!

Yesterday you saw me globalling on dasp and you and a couple of your little pals came up and killed me whilst on a dasp which was almost dead, then turretted the mob as you have done several times in the past!

the end!

I knew you missed the EMO drama EMW.. :laugh::laugh:

I know plenty about PvP. Been doing PvP in MMORPG's since 1997. Probably since before you were born, kiddo.

The behavior described above is advantagous and aggressive. It is in no way honorable. To have individuals wish to describe a PvP group who engages in that behavior as honorable is a fucking joke. A real PvP guild would just come out and say "Look, we want to kill you. So we will. Dont like it? Fuck you." Trying to hide behind words like honor and honesty is just plain funny.

If this is how PvP guilds conduct themselves I'm glad I retired. In my day it was "Join us or die... actually, we dont want you. Die."

lol interesting and nostaglic post for me personally

I am willing to bet a few peds you are old ultima online player (spec noticing the year 1997) :)

a pk never retires he is just on a long vaccation :revive:

Last edited:
Not the way I see it.

Well then again you see yourself as a pvper ;)

Ty for pitbulliza again your Black Angel filth stink is slowly going away.. soon i might even shake your hand bud

I got a question about tread topic, what exactly am i accused for Johan roadkill? being awesome?

Last edited:
Well then again you see yourself as a pvper ;)

Ty for pitbulliza again your Black Angel filth stink is slowly going away.. soon i might even shake your hand bud

I got a question about tread topic, what exactly am i accused for Johan roadkill? being awesome?

You haven't figured it out yet why I made this thread? I believe it's very clearly stated in my initial post if you ever cared to read it but here's a hint.

Translation is the opposite Ill keep playing my way and the rest will do as they like I just don't want to get insulted and flamed

Anyway I shouldn't defend myself since people will only interpret their way this was about being called a flamer and mob dragger which I'm not

Tread is not about me being a hypocrit or not - it's about johan not happy with how he is treated at rig i assume

And this wasn't just about you, you simply called me a flamer and mob dragger because the very ones who were flaming and mob dragging told you so and that's what pissed me off

I've never seen pvp as a justification for behaving a certain way any more then I see war being a justification for doing horrible things

that's my point of view

Now of it's still unclear this thread was never about you at all it was about what I felt like shitty behavior all you did was come here and prove my point by insulting people who merely added to my point by sharing similar experiences or accuse my soc who's never flamed anyone for doing it multiply. And the only counter argument I've heard that wasn't spoken with the stench of your ass sweat on their breath was probably menace who simply didn't care or see the point in making a fuss about being insulted and accused for doing the same because its pvp after all and that is the common view.

So why were your name in a very long chat log in my thread?

Well lets just say everyone already knows pk insults people, hides in vehicles, mob trains and flames but none of them runs around screaming how reasonable and great they are. Wouldn't be any fun just posting a long line of insults from the footcrew would it?

Observe! That I have no grudge against Ck there are plenty good people there when I say pk and ck I'm referring to a portion of the crew who behaves in said manner and most people who ever go to rig probably already knows who they are.

Now since this thread has gone wildly off topic I'd rather see people get on topic or at least stay civilized

Well PVP usually ends up with "nasty" play and flame. Badmouthing and trying to make people getting annoyed inside PVP has been around a LONG time for now. But hey that happens and in my eyes thats a part about PVP! I don't understand the people who make some kind of personal playing etiquette about PVP and expect others to keep those rules too. I mean IF MindArk Didnt make any rules about this then WHY are there some players trying to push in some own made up rules? Well i dont really care a lot about liars, scammers or nasty playstyles as long as it is within boundaries and it doesnt personally touch me. And even when it does i don't have the need to tell eeeeeeeeveryone around about it and hoping for some caretaking by community. I mean, a small example: Lots of real life Males are playing with Female avatars. So that would be a lie too right? But who cares? The way i see it: It's just a part of roleplaying. Some people care about honor and respect and some not. We cant force them, after all its their OWN responsibility and their way they want to play. Some people will like it, some people will not. Every action has a reaction, either by MindArk themself or by the community. I mean we all know what happened to Chuck Caly RocknRoll right? At the moment the only thing we can do is give our opinions about it. I mean look at pirates in space, even they have a LOT of selfesteem, but its all a part of roleplaying!

I hope i made myself clear now.

What i can say about you? DAMN YOU ARE GETTING ANNOYED PRETTY FAST! :)

Last edited:
Well PVP usually ends up with "nasty" play and flame. Badmouthing and trying to make people getting annoyed inside PVP has been around a LONG time for now. But hey that happens and in my eyes thats a part about PVP! I don't understand the people who make some kind of personal playing etiquette about PVP and expect others to keep those rules too. I mean IF MindArk Didnt make any rules about this then WHY are there some players trying to push in some own made up rules? Well i dont really care a lot about liars, scammers or nasty playstyles as long as it is within boundaries and it doesnt personally touch me. And even when it does i don't have the need to tell eeeeeeeeveryone around about it and hoping for some caretaking by community. I mean, a small example: Lots of real life Males are playing with Female avatars. So that would be a lie too right? But who cares? The way i see it: It's just a part of roleplaying. Some people care about honor and respect and some not. We cant force them, after all its their OWN responsibility and their way they want to play. Some people will like it, some people will not. Every action has a reaction, either by MindArk themself or by the community. I mean we all know what happened to Chuck Caly RocknRoll right? At the moment the only thing we can do is give our opinions about it. I mean look at pirates in space, even they have a LOT of selfesteem, but its all a part of roleplaying!

I hope i made myself clear now.

What i can say about you? DAMN YOU ARE GETTING ANNOYED PRETTY FAST! :)

Finally some good answers!

And it's not like the first time this happens but I guess you could say I set high moral standards for people wishing they were better then how they sometimes behave

What first set me of was that MA banned someone who'd mob trained even though they explicitly said they don't care what goes on in pvp and then when I asked them about constantly flaming which sole purpose is to decay someone (which you can't say about trains) they have me the we don't care answer again

So double standards from MA and some people who scream support every time a greater number then 3 mobs come running and then 5 mins later will gather 80 mobs themselves...

If they start pointing fingers and then act innocent ... For shame

Guys,

I'm just curious - do you have a solid, fulfilling RL life? Girlfriends... fiancees... wives.. or husbands if you're one of those chicks loving PVP? For the last few weeks, when I search for new posts, 80 % are selling skills.. 10% are threads like this ones.. the rest business as usual.

Whoever invented the PVP rig, really put Machiavelli to shame. They cash in daily, while keeping people on top of each other.. "Divide and Impera" at its best! Even at noob rig at Camp Icarus, there is a "POTEsNT" soc taking pride interdicting 2 weeks new players from gaining 1 ped/hour...

Last edited:
R.e.s.p.e.c.t.

I miss the lack of respect during last two or three years. Being called a noob after fighting at rig and dying there or at Landgrab I just ignore and most people these days do not even have etherreal unlocked anyways, it's ok, normal behaviour and nobody gets hurt that way.

But killing people while they hunt at Levi grounds or decaying vehicles just to make you lose a few PED is very bad behaviour and a few years ago you had good chances to even get kicked off your soc if people reported you or your General catched you doing such things, because back then people cared about the ingame reputation much more than they do now. Today you seem to be cool when you act like an total asshole and proof lack of good breeding.

This makes me sad. And I don't want to get into the discussion who started this. Mob trains happened at old rig and they happen at new rig. Some nobodys do them and some well known people with big toys and skills do them. Seems to be normal unless MA disables Mobs in specific areas.

Until then I hope people reflect themselfs and don't always follow the group-dynamics and follow their own rules of honor.

Have a nice day.

Cheers
Mike

Respect has to be earned.

Its not a bonus feature of pedcard/setup.

Dishonorable coward!!

the end!

:lolup:

that about sums up the experience i have with Jon Moe Snow. Doesnt surpirse me one little bit that he would sink as low as this.

He is a bad person, and has a little band a ass lickers following him around.

Anything Jon Moe Snow posts on here i wouldnt beleive, he is full of BS and is a real liar and manipulator IRL, he has to be its his proffesions ;)

TLDR

Its pvp, bad things are going to happen to you. as soon as you start to give a fuck you start to loose. dose not matter who died, trained, flamed, or otherwise, you care you loose.

TLDR

Its pvp, bad things are going to happen to you. as soon as you start to give a fuck you start to loose. dose not matter who died, trained, flamed, or otherwise, you care you loose.

you are one of his personel ass lickers :wise:

Here we go again:

Stfu all! it's PVP! It has no rule! Everything is permitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
Behaviour ingame is all part of roleplaying!:wise:

Back