Achievement: Smilgs - stuff done in 2012, and todo for 2013

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Just like last year, thanks to everyone who helped me.
targets for 2012
  • + become profitable in hunting (though only ~15k peds in 12 months)
  • + stay one of the most active hunters
  • + equipment: poe t4, foeripper t6, modfap sga t3, ml-35 t6, m71a1 t3
  • - 120/120 blp and laser sniper (got to 117/115)
  • + 280hp (got to 285)
  • + hit a 5-figure hof in hunting yet again (19.9k from scipulor)
  • + discover something remarkably unique (modified shadow foot guards M)
  • + loot nice items (angel arms, bicak blix, regen chips 8, 10, 11)
  • + unlock quality sense, xenobiology, robotology, beauty sense, scientist
  • + unlock equipment methodology, manufacture methodology, miner, drilling expertise
  • + unlock mentor profession
  • + 129 skills over 2k (16 more or less doable still), 6 skills over 10k
  • + 500k total skills (over 550k actually)
  • + 5 more caly iron/bronze missions done
  • + 320 total caly missions done
  • + first to click UL armor T5 (poe) and UL gun T8 (ish)
  • + 4th place in EntropiaLife all-time top hunters, 1.75M in global value
  • - unlock intuition (75/80), force merge (64/65), doctor (68/75)
  • - unlock industrialist (42/60), coloring methodology (24/35), glamor ( :D )

targets for 2013
  • become more profitable in hunting (50k+ peds in 12 months)
  • stay one of the most active hunters
  • equipment: poe t5, modmerc t7, modfap sga t5, ml-35 t8, m71a1 t5
  • 125/125 blp and laser sniper, 100/100 all sniper
  • 100/100 blp and laser pistoler
  • 300+hp
  • hit a 50k+ loot in hunting
  • get more remarkably unique loot, e.g. modified shadow
  • get more nice items
  • unlock force merge, doctor, intuition
  • unlock industrialist, coloring methodology, glamor ( :D )
  • 135 skills over 2k (10 more or less doable still), 10 skills over 10k
  • 600k total skills
  • 5 more caly iron/bronze missions done
  • 350 total caly missions done
  • win at least one big event of MA
  • 2nd place in EntropiaLife all-time top hunters, 2.5M+ in global value

Last edited:
unless ma makes changes to tiering i think you can downgrade your goal of geting your ml35 from tier 6 to tier 8
my ml35 was untill last vu my main huntingweapon,and it was 6.3 about 6-7 months ago and it still is

Gratz, but mod fap SGA T5 is VERY hard target to be honest :yup:

Pffff not even unlocked Force Merge you noob.... :silly2:

Nicely done, that's a ton of grinding, I can't even imagine the hours o_O

GL with your new goals,

narfi

Reactions: das
Congratz sir that is impressive :)

I wish u good luck in next year my mate!:)

Nice work Smigls and very impressive. How do u stay awake when playing so much? Ive actually fell asleep a few times when i have been hunting hehe...

Nice result for 2012, and good luck for 2013. :)

<removed>

Good job with your skills Smilgs

//WL

Last edited by a moderator:
unless ma makes changes to tiering i think you can downgrade your goal of geting your ml35 from tier 6 to tier 8
my ml35 was untill last vu my main huntingweapon,and it was 6.3 about 6-7 months ago and it still is

Everyones ML35 is stuck. I was hoping to get mine to T5 this year, but hasnt moved. It is very Weapon dependent. Newer weapons are moving at the similar TIRs, yet the ML35 has been frozen by MA for some reason. I have put two support cases in so far asking MA to adjust the Tier with respect to the amount it has been used.
I suggest the more people who submit support cases the quicker we can get our ML35s moving again.

oh and Smilgs, you profit 15K PA, thats amazing!

This game needs a more united community and working to improve the game and the playerbase so it will grow even more.

So even tho I am not a AoW fan I have to say looks damn impressive smilgs and gl on 2013.

We used to play with 2 avatars my girlfriend and me, but due the playing cost of maintaining 2 avatars, we are now also playing with one ava (the other one we sometimes still use as fapper).

This doesn't make the achievements less impressive imo.

We used to play with 2 avatars my girlfriend and me, but due the playing cost of maintaining 2 avatars, we are now also playing with one ava (the other one we sometimes still use as fapper).

This doesn't make the achievements less impressive imo.

well,

for instance, when the sportsmen high jump, their total performance does not get awarded or thanked, does it? =)

however, I completely understand when people want to make something to look longer etc. - whatever pops your cork.

P.S. nooooow I understand why you never answered any of my messages, because there's more than one of you behind it. please, next time you write anything in chat or on forum, let us know which one is it now. or just get another account, they are free, you know.

and back on topic.

J.

well,

for instance, when the sportsmen high jump, their total performance does not get awarded or thanked, does it? =)

however, I completely understand when people want to make something to look longer etc. - whatever pops your cork.

P.S. nooooow I understand why you never answered any of my messages, because there's more than one of you behind it. please, next time you write anything in chat or on forum, let us know which one is it now. or just get another account, they are free, you know.

and back on topic.

J.

It's not like they get first prize for reaching the goals. beating players who play alone.

Totally off topic: I always answer my messages and my GF and I have each an account here an in EU.

Yeah but what takes you 6-7 mths to achieve takes his avatar 1/3 the time seeings he logs 3x the hours with 3x the people playing the avatar.

Menace

Reactions: das
Smilgs is hunting for 7,5 to 14 hours a day. A single person can do it. I just don't have the time I would like to spend during the working days so getting some help. Weekends it is just me, and evenings european time also just me. Chill please. The best way to tier a gun is use enhancers, that increases the turnover and speeds it up.
When {removed} Kimmi mentioned 45 globals a day... I am at 20, has been like that these 2 years. Total globals, 12 961 divide it by 365x2 = 17/day, ok some are missed due to tracker missing. Unreal? Any one person can do it.
Yeah but what takes you 6-7 mths to achieve takes his avatar 1/3 the time seeings he logs 3x the hours with 3x the people playing the avatar.

Menace

Last edited by a moderator:
Ppl would be suprised if they knew how many of the top 100 hunters have several ppl behind their ava.
It's what makes me so proud to have reached what I have, couse I know for a fact that I did it 100% myself.
That being said, time to think of my 2013 goals myself.
On a sidenote, smigls is one of the few who openly admitted using several ppl to skill his ava & I think we should atleast respect that

Menace

i doubt that,
i hunt for 16 hours per day+ the ml35 was my main and only weapon...im pretty sure smilgs uses ml35 to tag and then switches to his impsh :)

Good going, very nice to see it's acctually possible to be profitable in hunting, keeps the hope up :laugh:

Aboute the ML-35, i thought mine was stuck to but it has gone from 3.2 to 3.8 this year, i don't use it so much, and the Tier 4 is 44 so there is hope :)

BR

gz mate !!! :eek:

It's not like they get first prize for reaching the goals. beating players who play alone.

Totally off topic: I always answer my messages and my GF and I have each an account here an in EU.

my mistake, I was not accurate enough - that ignoring part was meant to the thread starter, not you =)

I actually do not know if they get a prize or not, but in some sense it's rumoured that high skills actually make your results better...

on the other hand, I just wonder if it is allowed by EULA to run one ava with several pairs of fingers... maybe it is ok. it's not like using a bot or something... and I've heard there are more on the top skilled list who are not doing it alone, even on the very top... but let's leave it to the creators to decide if it's acceptable. =)

J.

my mistake, I was not accurate enough - that ignoring part was meant to the thread starter, not you =)

I actually do not know if they get a prize or not, but in some sense it's rumoured that high skills actually make your results better...

on the other hand, I just wonder if it is allowed by EULA to run one ava with several pairs of fingers... maybe it is ok. it's not like using a bot or something... and I've heard there are more on the top skilled list who are not doing it alone, even on the very top... but let's leave it to the creators to decide if it's acceptable. =)

J.

I don't know how it is today, but for some years ago it were ok to play someone elses avatar.
I asked if I could log in with my sisters avatar, and that were ok, only thing were that if
some shit happened she shouldn't count on any help from MA since she revealed her username
and password to someone else.
I used that avatar as a camera for a ingame video, so I didn't really played, but I guess that
doesn't matter at all, I had got username and password and therefor the "right" to get help if
anything bad happened were more or less gone. :)

Very nice achievements and todo list!

AFAIK mindark/old EULA only stated that it is not advisable to let other people play with your avatar, never has been prohibited in any sense. Until there is a way to make free "gold" in game (just thinking of the poor slaves in the sweatshop) I see no problem letting multiple people skill one avatar.

Smilgs is hunting for 7,5 to 14 hours a day. A single person can do it. I just don't have the time I would like to spend during the working days so getting some help. Weekends it is just me, and evenings european time also just me. Chill please. The best way to tier a gun is use enhancers, that increases the turnover and speeds it up.
When {removed} Kimmi mentioned 45 globals a day... I am at 20, has been like that these 2 years. Total globals, 12 961 divide it by 365x2 = 17/day, ok some are missed due to tracker missing. Unreal? Any one person can do it.

This achievement suddenly lost all meaning.

Congratulations on your 2012 achievements!! :yay:

Back