Question: Mentoring gifts?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
You see the old school mentoring gifts all over the place. But since the re-introduction all I have seen are Hunter ME parts and a Corrosive Attack Chip III ME.

Those players who have mentored more than 7-8 new players in the mentoring system, is there anything else new?

Cheers
Bjorn

16 done after NEW VU and i got 16 hunter ME parts ....well 3 different kind but 16 pieces ....

I recall star looting Gremlin ME

I have seen EP 40 ME in auction, there is also an other mindforce chip in ME edition.

Star did loot gremlin, but as far as I know no oldschool items have dropped so far

Mentoring new style has given nothing uberish so far. Best item i got was a corrosive chip. Gremlin comes now in ME too, gloves and arms M & F as well as feet F only. The last discovery of a ME item was a long time ago. Either there are no more new items in the pool, or there are not enough new graduates. Or both....

16 done and 16 usless hunter ME parts

15 disciples finished, 15x hunter ME on me, last i get yesterday

In my 15, I've only had hunter.

Only the Hunter.
Gloves and Face.
Several of each.

14 Hunter parts, mostly gloves and face.

2 hunter thighs M here.

8 hunter parts so far for me

2 hunter face, 1 thigh...

one rejected me after receiving some small stuff for free, 1 locked at 6% for ages...

Mentoring system FTW :yay:

A offtopic question: does anyone have Hunter Foot guard (M) Mentor Edition and Hunter Shin (M) Mentor Edition for sale?
Thanks!

On my 19th graduate i broke the Hunter me spell and got an ep40 merc mentor edition :)

Two graduated and two hunter face :(

Hunter Harnes (WOW !!!), Hunter Gloves and 3 x more hunter parts to come very soon i bet :)

After 19 hunter parts i got the 40% skiil increase for 10 hour thing

Nine graduated on the new system. I wish we could have a full set and not just random parts, I'm still missing Arm, Shin & Foot :mad:

Dirk

After 19 hunter parts i got the 40% skiil increase for 10 hour thing

I also got the same, 1 Neurobiotic Booster A4 10mg the other day after several hunter parts. These look to be a non-tradable item.

Dear Mentor,

Thank you for assisting the Entropia Universe with its player retention. Because of your time and efforts we are continuously making more money here at MindArk. The planet partners have also increased their revenue due to your hard work. As a thank you to the graduated disciple for sticking around, we have given him/her a set of extremely eco armor worth +50 PED. As a token of our appreciation for all of your hard work we would like to reward you with this worthless piece of garbage. Please try not to shit yourself in all your excitement.

Regards,

MindArk

Back