A miner with ballz

Vigi

Prowler
Society
Apocalyptic
Viginti Jacobite Tres
Started my pvp mining as a totall noob - just pants and no gun.
Was pissed during my mining runs when i was getting looted. Those days are gone.
I mostly kill those who attack me. I barelly look for miners. I only kill em when they mine my spots.
Most of those kills are f*****s who wanted to steal my loot - russian in the past and now some pkck s**t.
Some of them failed as you can see ...

wow thats a sick amount 2,500 !

AKA: it pays to be on his good side!!

Nice work man:smoke:

Edit: I have called bullcrap, read my next post.

Last edited:
one man army, well done kid :)

Just wow!! :eyecrazy:

Kill and rob 10,000 people in lootable PvP.

Reward: ?

WAIT WAIT ONE second, I call BULL SHIT

Why ?

Well I will tell you why,

First, King of outlaws, Kill players in lootable pvper shows you have not yet killed anyone.
Second, when killing the mobs in Rock pvp4 and you loot them you gain this.
Third, you are surrounded by the red dots, which backs up my second point.

Bulllll SHIITTTT

No doubt just a rookie mistake on your part =) see you in pvp4 :D

Haters are always gonna hate!

GJ man!

Screw you Jennifer, you know nothing about the effort and how much time he's put into it!

If you are so ready to meet him in pvp, then I'm sure it can be arranged.

P.S. You'll get wooped!

Lol, wow...nice achievements! Btw...if I end up in one of your spots, a friendly reminder will be all it takes to make me look elsewhere for eternity, so no need to kill me :). As I currently don't know where your spots are exactly (but have wished I did for about 2 years :) ) any occurrence of me at those locations would be purely coincidental and I would rather move then be shot (especially since I think you got me about a year ago with 20-30 ped on me.)

Why ?

First, King of outlaws, Kill players in lootable pvper shows you have not yet killed anyone.

Bulllll SHIITTTT

He is clearly in pvp4 not in lootable on Rock -> no vehicles and radar is on, place is Calypso and coords are inside pvp4.

However i had no idea about the mob kill counter towards pvp kills - can anyone else confirm this? Seems wierd to be honest but in a world full of bugs anything can be true.

Anyway i belive that if not all then most of Vigis kills were truelly pvp looted kills because he sits in pvp4 very often mining for pyrite ;). If he did kill mobs in Rock and they counted towards this goal - it definetly was not on purpose and probably he was not even aware of it.

Good job man.

Falagor
:bandit:

Why ?

Bulllll SHIITTTT

King of outlaws is his next lvl probably 5K kills and will not be highlighted untill he's done so :) and mobs should not count towards counter

Well done!

Meet you on the 5k-10k kills :)

its nice when someone has to tell miner with ballz about him self )) dont you think?

Jennifer, just shut up.

I don't even own any pvp weapons anymore, but if you want, I'll come meet you in pvp4. Chances are you wouldn't stand much of a shot, same as if you were to try and compete against Vigi.

On topic: if mob kills counts towards the achievement I think he would have had this long ago as well as many others.

Last edited:
Good luck against people that can fight back - by pe rules you don't own anything.

cool achievment :)

I only gratzed you for your sig!!:laugh:

Awesome :wtg:

as long as i know, he was never been on RT before :) pure pvp4, thats for sure

gz man - next time you meet someone, just ask for 5 ped rather than kill gd :D (5x 2500...)

I remember funny time a 1+ year ago when entered pvp4 and met him there, he was armoured very well but with broken gun. It was so funny shooting him and being unable to kill. We just had nice chat after. Also another time met him there, he just did some warning shoots into my vehicle, without pressure to loot me, just to warn.

Great job, a bit jealous of all your pyrite fields, but still prefer you to have it than all people you described. :dunce:

Jennifer, just shut up.

I don't even own any pvp weapons anymore, but if you want, I'll come meet you in pvp4. Chances are you wouldn't stand much of a shot, same as if you were to try and compete against Vigi.

On topic: if mob kills counts towards the achievement I think he would have had this long ago as well as many others.

Take gear out of it, and I will win hands down. After 20th december, i can do any time.

Edit: create new Avatars So then it will be 100% skill based

Take gear out of it, and I will win hands down. After 20th december, i can do any time.

Then what's the point of saying to someone I'll meet you in PvP 4?

You are most disgusting hater I ever seen. Have you ever done anything constructive in your life ?

"russian in the past "

heap of hatred to us, anything more :)

Yes, make you angry is pretty constructive

You don't make me angry - just sorry :D

btw. -rep button is under post. U negreped Kiri, not sure intencionally or acidentially.

Whoever u wanted - rep i remeber you - reping is for bad forum behavior. Not becourse someone have other opinion about some facts than you! GROW UP!!!

Back