herman 404 arctic needs now lev58

that one made my day: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Trance try and ignore the MA staffers hidng as real people on this forum.
Yes, the undercover agents, that's a serious problem u know.

Tell u a secret it's bunch of double agents - they're actually aliens posing as humans! :wtg:

Depends on if you care about dpp. law-303 a's dpp is better than AL26 even when they are at the same MU. And with the current difference in MU the benefit is magnified.

So if you have them both maxed it's a little more complicated than you make it out to be.

the Dpp is really not interesting her. the damage per min, is. the Herman got its max DMG at 38x91=3458
the Geotreck got 41x114=4674. a difference at 1216 a min, so the Herman is really to low now, for its skill level.

one should always go for the weapon that makes the most DMG sins it can bring down the mobs the fastest way.
this is often the most effective way of killing, and there for the most eco.
it makes the Geotreck is a lot better choice of weapon, then the Herman.

Have the skill requirements for Korss H400(L) guns been adjusted?
This gun was as out of balance with the system as the Herman series.

I think it is good that all weapons on all planets fall under certain balancing requirements, but it needs to be applied fairly across the board, and hopefully if done now, will not cause more issues in the future.

The ability to balance the availability of the Korss falls in MindArk's hands, since the entire weapon series only drops as loot. They can control the number of items that appear ingame.

The entire problem with the Herman series is that it was commonly craftable. There are Unlimited as well as Limited blueprints that drop. The weapon, simply put, is too common and its commonality is the real imbalance.

the Dpp is really not interesting her. the damage per min, is. the Herman got its max DMG at 38x91=3458
the Geotreck got 41x114=4674. a difference at 1216 a min, so the Herman is really to low now, for its skill level.

one should always go for the weapon that makes the most DMG sins it can bring down the mobs the fastest way.

That's the biggest BS I heard in a while.
Your statement is only correct if you don't have the defnese skills to hunt the mob wich means youa re hunting over your level.
Then again, there is some imbalance in other stuff, for example
UR200 heals more/sec then gyro fap50

ur200 starts sib at lvl 44 & heals 31.79 hp/sec
Gyro-50 starts sib at lvl 45 & heals 29.75 hp/sec

hedoc-450 starts at sib at lvl 48 & heals 33.34 hp/sec
gyro-55 starts at sib lvl 50 & heals 31.5 hp/sec

so a maxed ark fap starting sib lvl 50 actually heals less then a calypso starting sib fap of lvl 44
On the other hand, the gyro-55 decays 9.484 PEC whle the UR200 decays 9.537 PEC

the Dpp is really not interesting her. the damage per min, is...

...one should always go for the weapon that makes the most DMG sins it can bring down the mobs the fastest way.
this is often the most effective way of killing, and there for the most eco...

Do players today really think along these lines? :eyecrazy:

The quality of the damage you inflict is much more important than the dps of your weapon (outside of events). The end goal of a serious hunter should be acquiring a weapon that has both.

Now, I'm really, really angry !:mad::mad::mad:

I just bought a herman 404 arctic last day, and i had it maxed. After this VU it needs level 58.
Ty much MA to let me think to sell out. I'm tired to see every VU a nerf! You just take our money and time!

I'm not longer agree what MA is doing! Why the hell we have to write threads like this? Does MA think with making all bad they get more players. Does they think ppl going to depo $ this way? I improved my pocket now! No more depo to MA! Anyone will buy my shop? I'm really think to sell all my stuff and move out that cash from EU. :eyecrazy::scratch2::mad:

It could had been worse
You have a gun
I have like 40-50k peds of changed stats guns
Add i have a hell of no idea what i can sell now or what i cant, adding to the mix the change f my stats to all of the new range coming
But not enough with that
I bought XT bp 17k peds which it seems i cant craft now
I bought al29 felix bp + over 10k peds in skills which have no use now as i cant craft it
I bought the geke which i cant craft,x1,apis
actually all bps higher than 9 were render unusable basically

My requiments to use L guns have increase while actually as days goes crafting requerements are lowered
Looks like higher new Bp is lvl 11 and cant craft 12s now
on other hand you are maxed in lvl 15 crafting for a gun to use in lvl 40 hunting, how long does it take to reach in space repairing?
Skills crafting for what?

so start over in that virtual tyccooon? buy some very valuable bp? :eyecrazy:

Now, I'm really, really angry !:mad::mad::mad:

On the plus side it could make it more valuable now it's higher profession gun. Upsetting for sure, although I've been suggesting for a while now that people stick to with L.

I pulled out deed cash after they were in effect nerfed from 1300 to 1150. It was a 'trust' issue for me.

Best thing is still stick with L and skill, then next to zero risk.

I accidently bought an L-60 lmited carbine today as I instantly noticed I was 10/10 (hit ability) on it. Once I bought it I then noticed I wasn't maxed on damage it does.

So basically you need loads of levels after the weapon stated profession level to be 10/10 then another load of levels to max hits per min, then another load of levels to max damage it inflects.

Point being you have no idea how to plan forward, it's a case of keep visiting auction and check if you qualified on all of the stats on the weapons.

Or skill to 200 in everything, just to be sure of future changes.

Rick

ps; sorry to hear about your recent gun purchase and nerf, chin up, and sel it!!!

edit: I can't help thinking that all these changes are to do with MM, and making sure theres a fairly even level of guns at the right pro levels entering the instances.

that one made my day: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, the undercover agents, that's a serious problem u know.

Tell u a secret it's bunch of double agents - they're actually aliens posing as humans! :wtg:

Indeed ! Actually the first thing a secret forum agent from MA tries when they come up against a post dishing them or the game is to call the person whos posting the message .... crazy. idiot...Alien.... you know "attack thier credibility" so it puts an initial thought of doubt in the readers mind before he/her has a chance to form thier own opinion.You see these tactics used by FOX tv alot Or the Rush limbahs of radio world in the USA (im canadian).In fact Hitler used it quite well against the Jews in Germany to gain political power and then control of the country.If you control the message you control the minds of the readers!

Indeed ! Actually the first thing a secret forum agent from MA tries when they come up against a post dishing them or the game is to call the person whos posting the message .... crazy. idiot...Alien.... you know "attack thier credibility" so it puts an initial thought of doubt in the readers mind before he/her has a chance to form thier own opinion.You see these tactics used by FOX tv alot Or the Rush limbahs of radio world in the USA (im canadian).In fact Hitler used it quite well against the Jews in Germany to gain political power and then control of the country.If you control the message you control the minds of the readers!

That's crazy. Only an idiot would believe this. Such tactics are best thought of as completely alien to a productive forum. It attacks the credibility of the user base. I doubt it happens.

Er no.

It depends on the mob. If you are getting hit a lot or if the mob has high regen then dps in the most important factor but if you have ur defense costs under control and the regen is low the dpp is what you need to pay attention to. Assuming you have any interest in controlling your costs.

Back