Entropia Universe Android App Released

Like Bjorn|MindArk
told os --> Unfortunately there have been issues in getting Apple's approval to offer the app on the App store, due to the real-cash economy aspect of Entropia Universe.

Wounder whay.:scratch2:

I have a Iphone and Ipad and i just looooove them --> soon a Mac Pro to. :)

Personally I think the Ipad is one of the most revolutionary inventions in the computer world.

Because ironically apple thinks it's gambling

More then 2 years have passed do I seriously need to buy one of those children toys or that very soooon is getting closer?

Is it possible to compile your IOS from source ? ( As a customer i mean ) So which of the systems is the children toy ? :p

ok well right now I am on a iPhone 4 but I am of course willing to make the cross over to android (basically for the apps :p) now the next logical question, what's everyone's idea of the best android out on the market right now? I am with Verizon Wireless if that helps :p

Don't change, you will regret it. Got both HTC onex and samsung s5 at their release dates to try to change from iphone but I gave both away after not many days of use and returned to the only proper smartphone again.

Looks like HTC rules the market for Androids atm (meaning, price vs quality).
Might change any moment thou...

More then 2 years have passed do I seriously need to buy one of those children toys or that very soooon is getting closer?

Weird that Apple users always have to be belittling about all other Brands of phones. I just use my phone. I also don't put it on a table in company of others.

Looks like HTC rules the market for Androids atm (meaning, price vs quality).
Might change any moment thou...

The Moto G is catching up, it's the only android device I've known that can actually play the Simpsons Tapped out without crashing every two minutes :cool:

iOS or Android or whatever, do I need to get one more tablet to be able to use it? Or is MA going to "very soon" release one for Appstore or is it never going to happen?

If i'ts not going to happen I'll just get something that i can use that app on. Beats getting the laptop out and loging on to EU every time you just want to check the AU.

Quite odd it didnt get accepted really, based on what crap there is on Appstore, and ye im a apple user. I read the guidelines as well..

Dunno about you guys, but for me, the phone has always been just a gadget to make calls and send smses.

All the other beefed up gimmicks on it never really sat well with me. Apps or no apps, I'm sticking to my PC for playing EU. :tongue2:

you can't chat with your friends in the app :/?

Umm, last Update of tycoon has Made auc crashes happen more often.
Producing still got better reconnect now makes that app more stable. Thats fine if you buy and sell all ingame @home pc , app auc no way.
I hope on a new fast small patch that l fix it. Using Android kitkat 4.4.3

Umm, last Update of tycoon has Made auc crashes happen more often.
Producing still got better reconnect now makes that app more stable. Thats fine if you buy and sell all ingame @home pc , app auc no way.
I hope on a new fast small patch that l fix it. Using Android kitkat 4.4.3

Yeah same here. Can be max online on auction for about 20minutes before crashing, might also be my phone low memory.
Anyways i would want them implement the search function to ingame (i use mobile app to sell stuff i have somewhere in storage but finding them manually is real pain in the a**)

Back