Entropia Universe Android App Released

I think you just gave many an idea.

You can't log in the mobile app in space, I suppose it's the same in pvp zone, anyone can check that? :rolleyes:

Auto mode doesn't seem to work for crafting, but I just hit a small mobile global. :D

Click the box on, then type number in the quantity of clicks or whatever it says below and then should work :)

If this can be used to also chat with people on friends list or in chat channels around your avatar then a lot of people will log in just to chat.

If when using this you can't chat then there will be a lot of Zombie avatars blocking auction houses.:dunce:
no problem, there are way more than enough auction houses for everybody! :lolup:

if you have trouble launching it seems like you put in your gold card code then click login then close the app and re open it quickly and then its ok

crafting is fine on it auction can be very slow to sort but its doable and cool to have

Wish they would make it available outside of the google play thingie as that does not work here...

I don't want say only bad things about MA!

This is really a good thing! :yay:

TY MA:)

Nice to see something useful coming out.

works fine on a galaxy note tablet, impressive!

I think you just gave many an idea.

hell yeah, hoffing big in pvp4, extracting, logging off, logging to android and selling Pyrite on auction. Rinse and repeat. Pyrite will be cheap again :D

Posted some screenshots.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/entropia-universe-android-app-released.8379/

I also do not get any names of items in both, crafting, storage and auction

Still needs some little tweaks I think, but interesting app. Will need to drag around my Gold Card now all the time though.

[edit]
Oh and I think it is pretty nice that for once all the iPeople have to wait

just generate a few codes and write m down on your mobile device, no need for the card or the reader when you are on the go. How do you think people from different countries play the same avatar for years already?

And indeed, curious why there is no iCrap app yet. Maybe the apple store wants too much money? Anyway, iCrap is loosing marketshare against Android et al so that might be a reason too.

Just tested on my X5, and it seems to run well! Only i miss a zoom function. Does it have any?

Sorry if i missed it but, you are able to browse the auction alright, are you able to make bids?
If so, heeelloo 3rd gen of auction zombies.

Want to use Entropia mobile app on PC/Mac?

MindArk just released this Android app https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...235723-Entropia-Universe-Android-App-Released You can access auction, crafting, storage, skills and it's pretty useful.

With this emulator you can get it running on PC/Mac. Unlike other emulators this one is extremely user friendly, easy to install and works in full screen. It's faster way to access auction and do some crafting. http://bluestacks.com/app-player.html

and window mode

Last edited:
Windows phone 7.5 or 8 please!!!!

Great finally I don't have to log on to play! Been my biggest issue since 07

All kidding aside very smart for some fast acu browsing before work + rep!

Will this allow me to run the app on my iPad?

Thanks, Pele

Finally I'll be saved from rebooting to Windows several times a day just to check the auction. +rep

i dont like the auction function on my droid, it didnt seem to work very well it refused to show me the caldorite listings and i didnt want to make an order because i couldnt see what % cald was at, also when i clicked on the crafting function none of my BPs showed up, but they are in storage and not in my inventory, maybe the BPs have to be on my ava to see them in the crafting function of the app. not sure if its just a bit buggy or if thats the way its supposed to be

i dont like the auction function on my droid, it didnt seem to work very well it refused to show me the caldorite listings and i didnt want to make an order because i couldnt see what % cald was at, also when i clicked on the crafting function none of my BPs showed up, but they are in storage and not in my inventory, maybe the BPs have to be on my ava to see them in the crafting function of the app. not sure if its just a bit buggy or if thats the way its supposed to be

Thing is auction is laggy ingame also not just in the app for few weeks now. I`ve had similar issues when running it on Android 4.0 tablet, though seems less buggy on emulator for some reason.

Awesome! Damn I have a stupid iPhone. Well done MA for getting this out so quickly. See the great response when things are done right. I can't wait to get the iOS version!

Seems nice but how secure is the emulator as there seems to be an agreement you have to accept regarding their knowledge about your location and data processed?

Is there anything for a Ipad. ? ( dubble post).

It's awesome! The only 2 things I would add is soc chat, pm chat via FL and browsing capabilities on the auction.

This looks excellent. One thing that I'm not understanding is whether or not it gives access to inventory. People have made comments implying that it does, but the OP doesn't mention it. Does it allow access, or do you have to dump everything to storage before logging out?

Seems nice but how secure is the emulator as there seems to be an agreement you have to accept regarding their knowledge about your location and data processed?

It won Cnet award in 2012 so I guess it's pretty secure(safe to use). Any internet app gets access to your location info and some sort of user data.

Back