Help: I deposited $44.00 two days ago and havent received PEDs or a refund or a response from my ticket claim...?

ZyPHeR

Hatchling
I have been playing for years now and have never had an issue. The card I deposited with was one that has been on my account for a long time and i've deposited with it before. I checked my online status and even called my card services to confirm that the deposit was accepted and they assured me it was. $44.00 went to mindark and I was not given any peds whatsoever? I also filed a claim right after this happened and after 2 days have still not received a response or a credit to my account. I deposited with another card and it worked just fine. Can I please get some help? I am out nearly fifty bucks and have nothing to show for it and havent heard from support at all :(. What do I do?

Open a Support Case and let them know there was an issue. They will refund the money back to the card. They did for me, the response took about 48 hours.

I did open a support case, I guess I just have to wait until they decide to check it? Thanks for the response dude... I was starting to worry that I might just get shafted and have to go through a dumb CC dispute thing. Glad u got ur money back :).

Hope you get it sorted, had something similar a couple of months ago, raised a ticket but never had a reply fortunatly the money was returned to the card within a few days I closed the support case myself as they never replied :mad:

Dragon

That sucks Dragonfly... it shouldnt take a few days to have that done and someone should reply to the ticket to let u kno it has been taken care of.

Back