Discovery: The Maddox IV (L) is here!

Nixon

Prowler
Society
Gratz Hatz
Tony Nixon Larsen
Just got this discovery and could´nt be happier since it is the Maddox IV (L) version :eyecrazy:

Its gonne be fun to collect the needed materials and do some test on this, but I might need help from my soc hint hint ;)

Stats is even better then the UL version =)

I need some rares for this so any help getting these is highly appriciated!

*Advanced spur gears 6k
*Mechanomatrix adapter Unit II

Ive put up orders on ingame auction =)

/Nixon

Last edited:
Big gratz on your discovery, Tony!! Happy to help you out on the different parts needed.

Gratz! That is going to be one popular gun! Lucky bastard! :yay:

I've owned the unL version of this for a while but was too unskilled:) Huge GZ! and please post level requirements once you craft it :)

Huge gratz its better than the L-version :eyecrazy:

I've owned the unL version of this for a while but was too unskilled:) Huge GZ! and please post level requirements once you craft it :)

-->picture Rec level 31 so around 36 to max it :wtg:

I can sell you the gears

bit of a bummer it cant fit a dante :rolleyes:

Super gratz Nixon... I'm soo glad you are in my society.. I hope the decay is better than the unl version.

Holy shit. Yes this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if only I can somehow muster up MA to give me a UL version of the Mad IV GDC, then I would be set :D :D

big gratz to you!!!!!!

Grats, with that attack speed it's a real beast.. with beast! :yay:

Grats!

Hm... is it the first time we get an L version of a non-SIB weapon (at least of the same name)?

edit: ah, see the picture, not the same name.

Hm... is it the first time we get an L version of a non-SIB weapon (at least of the same name)?

I believe so, altho the name is not exactly the same... "Maddox IV" vs. "Maddox IV GDC (L)"

Closest before that is (iirc) the (L) guns from the Jester series.

Didn't we have Mod Merc (L) a couple of months back?

Thanks everyone for all the kind words :D I am close to discovering the gun now, stay tuned!

Back