why ma

mikej

Dominant
Society
calypso agency
mike
why ma did y destroy the vaule of hangars and ship ?
and y even did write in a q and a tred long ago abut y hadd a balcing team
and will not chage any ting so players lose money
now i have to put in crasy amunt of ore in the ship its like i have to buy the ship agin from ma
ma has gone bad i have stop palýing for now

Last edited:
and y even did write in a q and a tred long ago abut y hadd a balcing team
now y have to put in crasy amunt of ore in the ship its like i have to buy the ship agin from ma

Did you just come back from a long break?

Just put them up for sale, there are some on the forum here to give you an idea of their current pricetags.

u guys know u have to be 18 to play eu, so i would keep it down if i was u.

this is not funny jokes abut cancer i hadd freinds that died from that :scratch2:

He makes perfect sense to me but then again I am a native English speaker so perhaps my comprehension skills are far greater than those in the former colonies :p
Ant

Are you saying Sweden has been a english colony? seems like you need history lessons ..

Are you saying Sweden has been a english colony? seems like you need history lessons ..
I think the colony thing was aimed at the guy who put the picture up, who has listed himself as being from the US of A.

No need for the cancer thing, in my opinion. Just as its a bit low mocking someone who hasn't perfected English language. I'd probably struggle understanding everything that was written if this was a French site, and I doubt my grammar would be spot on in my responses, despite many hours of study of the language.

this is not funny jokes abut cancer i hadd freinds that died from that :scratch2:

Sorry to hear it mikej.

This was abit of my point for the funny plp who didnt think before they write here.

Sorry for thread get off topic to

//WL

PCF members, like Entropia Universe participants, come from many different countries around the world, and speak many different native languages. While English is the 'official' language of PCF, some patience and understanding is expected when reading posts from members whose first language is something other than English.

Throwing around personal insults and bullying other members because they do not write in perfect English have no place on PCF. Further obnoxious behavior from those who have acted childishly in this thread will result in lengthy temp bans. :wise:

This was abit of my point for the funny plp who didnt think before they write here.

Are you kidding ?
It seems you change your opinion each 5 minutes...

Anyway, I stay out of this thread now, no fun here...

Edit : Unsubscribed...

Last edited:
Are you kidding ?
It seems you change your opinion each 5 minutes...

Anyway, I stay out of this thread now, no fun here...

i did not change anything,you 2 should have think before you write your stuff,it was not fun att all.you should know better,some plp can be hurt about your jokes,never joke about disease,and about the english joke,can hurt some too.

//WL

Before VU10 Hangars was around 80k peds, I bought mine 1 month before VU10 and price was around that.
Now you have Privateer (38-40k), Thruster unL (4k), Hangar building (10k). It's like 50k peds, but consider soon space will be improved and it might grow... And consider the 30% decrease is the same 30% or more decreased on everything in EU from VU9, when prices was already dropping from sometime due to economic crisis.

Without considerino economic situation all around the world there are lot of more items to invest in from the past, so the supply and demand is changed, but I agree this is for sure one thing MA should seriously think about.

now i have to put in crasy amunt of ore in the ship its like i have to buy the ship agin from ma

Use a stilled upgrader (I suggest NZR or Auktuma) and add like 4-5k health points in the Privateer and use log off+Skype for your passengers, I have successfully runned a safe flights service for months like that.. Of course not so handle but sitting in old hangar seats wasn't easy too :)

This is indeed something I cannot suggest to avoid, but I hope you might calm down a bit and change your mind :poke:

mm ma wher did y balancing team go when y did all the bad chages to hangars and ship:scratch2:

mm ma wher did y balancing team go when y did all the bad chages to hangars and ship:scratch2:

hey do you keep typing the exact same thing every time again ?

your hanger has decreased in value
if you have been a sleep for so many years that you find that out only now then then its your own fault.
simple as that , when you invest 8000 dollar in something , then go to sleep for a few years and than expect your stuff would be the same value then your just really ignorant.

WAKE UP CALL :

real world economy is crap and everything went down in price , so a game with a real cash economy will follow that the same way.
people have less to spend so prises drop.

stop blaming others for your own mistakes,
have a good one , cheers

alot of things have dropped in value. including your hangar.

well i do not see any Word eco is crap maybe in usa but not in Europe maybe its time for y to Wake up
ma has a balancing team they should not be chancing anything so players lose money but this was a long ago statement of marco
they did a big change to ship and hangar so they dropped in price not because of a bad word eco
and what happen to all the oil many hangars owner got in their ships fuel tanks poff its gone straight down in ma pockets

Around December, 2008 I got my first really nice sixed HOF of just over 6 K PED for an "MA101 ENMat Amp (L)" now known as the "Level 1 Mining Amplifier (L)". In March of 2009 I killed a Mafoid Bandit with a value of a little more than 14500 PED. With this latter HOF I calculated I could have sold up most of what I had in-game and come to around 27 K PED.

David Westmoreland and I discussed this at that time and considered pooling our rescources and purchasing a HHangar. At that time they were selling for around 30 000 PED and had been doing for quite some time. By June of 2009 word had got out that with the upcoming VU10 and Cryengine that the "Hangars would be temporarily disabled" and Transprt to FOMA (CND as it was known at the time) Crystal Palce and later on Rocktropia would be accessed by Teleporters. There would be a fee of 25 PED charged for a one way trip to FOMA and CP and a 40 PED fee for one way to Rocktropia.

These funds generated by those using this method would be divided amongst the "Hanfar Owner/Operators". Speculators thought they saw a huge opportunity here to make large amounts of PEDs whilst virtually doing nothing. As a result by the end of June 2009 hangars were being sold on the Auctions ats high as 150 K PED.

Privateer that has a market value of 40 k to 45 K PED(Factory Release)
"Hangar Abode" with a value of around 16 K PED
UL Thruster that has a MU of up to +4 K PED
total value of 60 K to 65 K PED (On current Market and depending on what the individual is willing to pay or sell at)

For people to now cry "foul" when the high values of June 2009 of 150 K PED and slightly lower values of 80 K PED by November December 2009 is laughable. The lower values came into fruition towards the end of 2009 when people realised that we would lose around 50% of our Player Vase due to the CryEngine being as demanding as it was on people systems.

Thses inflated values of 2009 can not in any way be blamed on the actions of MindArk but they can be blamed on the Speculators who thought they were going to do quite well out of an "opportunity". Those who bought Hangars at that time without knowing the full consequences of their purchase can only hold themself responsible.

In truth those who had Hangars before the boom in 2009 and still have them have done quite well. Those who bought during and after the boom but Prior to the 2010 release have been probaly stung and are now looking for someone else to blame for their own bad judgement.

However, this does not take away from my belief that MindArk have made some very bad decisions in the past few years as well. They have undoubtedly chased the majority of Small Depoers and Non-Depoers away. It is my belief that what they have done with Vibrant Sweat and Mind-Essence and the introduction of Synthetic and Light Mind-Essence, along with the introduction of Vehicles has made it very restrictive for those with less funds to enjoy the Entropia Experience to any large degree.

I believe that they need to concentrate on recovering those people who are willing to Depo 20 to 50 US Dollars Per Month. To some of us this may not seem much, but I believe these people are the backbone of any economy. Without the small man no Society, Enpire or Economy is going to survive. The little man can ve seen as the Labourer who makes the foundation of any Business or Economy.

History is littered with situations where people have bought at a high price believing the market will never drop only for it to fall and for them to lose money sometimes everything.

To think that EU is different is a mistake. Armor, weapons, tools and shops have all fallen due to changes introduced by MA at one time or another. The next big thing to fall will probably be the ships themselves as space hasn't gone as MA envisaged which lets face it was a quick grab for cash by MA that we all know happens when a new thing is added and the players get way over excited, the only reason they haven't dropped is the fixed supply and that people are hanging on to them.

One nice improvement for privateers would be if they were able to land on planet, then they would be more like the oldtime hangar ships (well with warpdrive attached).

well i do not see any Word eco is crap maybe in usa but not in Europe maybe its time for y to Wake up
ma has a balancing team they should not be chancing anything so players lose money but this was a long ago statement of marco
they did a big change to ship and hangar so they dropped in price not because of a bad word eco
and what happen to all the oil many hangars owner got in their ships fuel tanks poff its gone straight down in ma pockets

if you did not notice a worse eco in real life around you, then you must have lived (or better been sleeping for years) in a cave with no contact at all.
or just incredable ignorant.

non the less i notice that a discusion with you is pointless , so have fun and good luck with your loss ^^

real world economy is crap and everything went down in price , so a game with a real cash economy will follow that the same way.
Real world has a little to do with it but not much. MA just likes randomly changing crap after folks pay for it... Happens over and over and over again. They claim to not want to change stuff after the fact, but it happens all the time in Entropia everywhere.

That's the problem when you pay for pixels on someone else's servers. If they decide to rehaul the server (or shut them down completely) your little pixels now don't do what they used to do and there's not a god damned thing you can do about it. It's a game, not a stock market... and there is no such thing as "consumer rights" in Entropia because no one is really consuming anything. They are just enjoying (or getting as annoyed as hell with) the 'as is' service offered...

Im so glad I bought my hangar/ship way bk in 2005:)

well i did buy mine back in 2006 .but still its a bad move from ma many players did buy the hangars for much more and did lose much

The value of the Vega class ships, Hangars, and UL Thrusters are still overvalued. The base price for MU has been what can be recovered by 2 years of use.

For many items this is still simply too much. It is not "eco" to pay a crazy MU for a low cost amp, if the only way to come out ahead is to sell it back in 2 years for more Peds.... The same effect is in play for spacecraft.

A working Spacecraft is the only one with value, a stagnate ship with no crew has very little value <A good crew is worth more than the ship>. A Fresh out of the box Vega class with 300 SI is not worth as much as the market demands. There are too many unknown's, new ships to be released, Etc. The Vega class is able to keep up maneuvers with a quad, and offer assistance in defending or attacking MS's. However they are still very limited in their abilities, no on board hangar, smaller weapons, etc.

The Thought of a UL thruster's MU over 500 peds is laughable.... an L thruster is 9 ped any day of the week on the AU. The 4 K MU would take too many years of use to recoup, and the resale value would not be there, when you would make up for the "Eco" complaint.

Hangars.... I wish those would have something happen.... I get tired of people whining about them. It was an inflated market out of pure speculation, and to try to force the issue with MA for proper development and use... It's the same thing as the "Ahh the egg" fiasco... If the player base had not complained as much as they did, MA would have done nothing but laugh at the speculative price someone had paid for a paperweight. The Hangars are storage for now, and nothing else....

So.... Since the Original deal for a Vega class ship had involved all 3 parts, any sale with less would be worth much less in their individual parts. Otherwise its a deal in pure speculation.

If space was fixed, and all of the systems worked, and the threat of "new" ships was out of the picture.... things would be different.... But, its a broken system, and most players coming back from a long stretch just want to squeeze the new guys for all its worth...

There are too many "Unknown" Variables in play, and proper value cannot be assessed until more is made clear by MA.

well i get whery happy if atlest the ship could land and take of from the hangar like in the old Days
but still no answer from ma

well i get whery happy if atlest the ship could land and take of from the hangar like in the old Days
but still no answer from ma

That was fine when there was just one planet but if they allowed it now the PPs would scream bloody murder, and justifiably so. Then the only solution would be to allow other PPs to sell hangars and it would make a bigger mess of the situation.

ehh Dont think MA is going to touch space or anything space related for a long time, which is a real shame. If star citizen comes out and nothing new is released in space, you can bet that our low amount of space players ingame at the moment is going to be cut in half.

I personally know 9 people invested and ready to jump ship when that game comes out because of the lack of attention MA has shown to space players in this game. I'm hopeful MA will do something to keep there space players interested and wanting to stay invested into this game, but afraid it's more hope then chance.

Real world has a little to do with it but not much. MA just likes randomly changing crap after folks pay for it... Happens over and over and over again. They claim to not want to change stuff after the fact, but it happens all the time in Entropia everywhere.

That's the problem when you pay for pixels on someone else's servers. If they decide to rehaul the server (or shut them down completely) your little pixels now don't do what they used to do and there's not a god damned thing you can do about it. It's a game, not a stock market... and there is no such thing as "consumer rights" in Entropia because no one is really consuming anything. They are just enjoying (or getting as annoyed as hell with) the 'as is' service offered...

MA just likes randomly changing :mad::censored: :censored: :censored: :dunno:

Back