Question: What doesn't loot any more?

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
I ask this question following someone asking me about Riker guns not being on auction.

So with the recent revamp of loots - what seems to have disappeared from loot (for now or for good?)

Experienced hunters testimony obviously most welcome. :)

I was kinda under the impression a lot (all?) of older looted (L) guns such as the LR53 (L), CB26 (L) and the likes were replaced by newer more eco weapons.

Isis LR32(L), LR41(L), Isis LR59(L) and anything above.
Isis HL*, Isis BL* and Isis CB* except cb5, cb25 and the ones from vu 12.8
Old style Emik.

Basicly nothing from the old weapons is looting, or does so in marginal amounts.

Isis LR32(L), LR41(L), Isis LR59(L) and anything above.
Isis HL*, Isis BL* and Isis CB* except cb5, cb25 and the ones from vu 12.8
Old style Emik.

Basicly nothing from the old weapons is looting, or does so in marginal amounts.

Surprised more hasn't been mentioned of this happening.

I'm fortunate to own a low level unlim gun, but for whole categories of weapons to just become history is erm....

Difficult?

I was kinda under the impression a lot (all?) of older looted (L) guns such as the LR53 (L), CB26 (L) and the likes were replaced by newer more eco weapons.

Newer lower dps weapons at the same levels, you mean? Chevrons really says it best:

I am Level 60 Longblades; I have been skilling for the last year now towards being able to use a Nifheim (Lvl 58).

Now I see the new Retro series of Longblades where the Resolve is Level 55, but the dps is the same as the Sulfury (Lvl 42), and the BLP Pistol BL1300 at Lvl 45 (without amp).

It is clear that the Nifheim, Sulfury and Tesla will now be even rarer. It is as if MA have decided to remove a year of skilling from mid-level hunters.

I too need to somehow get 10 more levels of damage to be able to do the same damage as only recently.

Well, I was using LR32, 41 and 53, so now I am not hunting much anymore. I bought a FreanD Delta for now and I am mining and crafting more than I did..... Things change I suppose, but I am not dancing for joy gangnam style....Well, I am dancing gangnam style, but I am doing that because I don;t know what else to do....

i think it would be much easier to say what old items are still looted... maybe you should new thread...

Argonauts don't drop Isis CB19 or CB24 (L) any more.

I don't think a Adj, Imp or Mod FAP has dropped since SGA. Haven't seen a mod Merc drop either. I think at least one should drop per year.

I don't think a Adj, Imp or Mod FAP has dropped since SGA. Haven't seen a mod Merc drop either. I think at least one should drop per year.

Adj Fap dropped during the recent Eomon migration. So one did drop per year according to your "i think" quota..

~Danimal

I heard a rumor not long ago a mod fap dropped from a spider.

I heard a rumor not long ago a mod fap dropped from a spider.

Last i knew that Mod Fap dropped from a Daspletor's, Mod Merc dropped from spider. But hey knowing MA they probably messed with those loot tables again.

I've seen 1 CB26 in auction in last month, maybe didn't even drop in that time period, ava may have just decided to sell it.

Haven't seen an HL11 in auction in ages. and the familiar names who would hunt the big scips that dropped the HL11's have been hunting other mob for weeks now. I fear the HL11 is history, and too bad for that, it is a sweet weapon for mid lvl hunters

Well AFAIK any of the old Calypso swords aren't dropping either and when I asked support about it, they said first of all:

Hi SanSiim,

Thank you for contacting us. The availability of items and resources is continually being adjusted by the MindArk balancing team, which may result in temporary changes in the availability of any particular resource or items on a particular planet. These adjustments are important in creating a healthy interplanetary economic system, and in allowing active and stable local planetary economies to emerge.

Kind regards,
TheMan | Planet Calypso Support

Then I wrote a more demanding reply with rage and anger and got this answer:

Hi SanSiim,

Sorry for this, but seems that at this moment if we ask for a certain item about if is dropping or why it has stopped dropping we receive that answer. I looks like the official answer from MA at the moment. I'll try to see if I can investigate more on this issue.

Cheers,

Atm there's no new info about it so I'd guess the old weapons are gone for good OR will be back in loot after all this new stuff has been balanced out...

**DISCLAIMER: Certain names have been changed in this post.

Perhaps Akbar, EU's scribe-extrodinaire, could compile a picture-encyclopedia of all "lost" items? So atleast the knowledge is preserved. :wise:

Perhaps Akbar, EU's scribe-extrodinaire, could compile a picture-encyclopedia of all "lost" items? So atleast the knowledge is preserved. :wise:

Just go to the limited items museum. Almost nothing on display there exists any more.

TheMan | Planet Calypso Support said:
Hi SanSiim,

Thank you for contacting us. The availability of items and resources is continually being adjusted by the MindArk balancing team, which may result in temporary changes in the availability of any particular resource or items on a particular planet. These adjustments are important in creating a healthy interplanetary economic system, and in allowing active and stable local planetary economies to emerge.

Kind regards,
TheMan | Planet Calypso Support.

The Cut and Paste response from MA.

TheMan | Planet Calypso Support said:
Hi SanSiim,

Sorry for this, but seems that at this moment if we ask for a certain item about if is dropping or why it has stopped dropping we receive that answer. I looks like the official answer from MA at the moment. I'll try to see if I can investigate more on this issue.

Cheers,
The clear reason that MA support uses Cut and Paste replies shows in how poorly they can write back in english.:lolup:
How do they know what we are asking in support if they don't understand the languages some people write in?:scratch2:

The Cut and Paste response from MA.

The clear reason that MA support uses Cut and Paste replies shows in how poorly they can write back in english.:lolup:
How do they know what we are asking in support if they don't understand the languages some people write in?:scratch2:

IMO the funniest thing is that Planet Partner's support receives this automated reply from MA and so they forward it to us... :D

Last i checked there were more DOAs in acu then lr32-66....

And only 32,48 and 53s 0 of the rest.. Which sucks since I was hoping ambu mission was gonna drop lotsa lr63s

Me... ive not looted anything in this vu as support still wont reply to me or give me conformation they received proof of id via email...

Not happy
Arkon

Back