Hunter(s) for "hire" Thread

Virosa

Mature
I could make a thread to list any or all interested hunters who would be interested in helping someone win the Team Cat.

For example, i could do cat 2, all 30 tokens, provided with gun/ammo/misc. decay. Lowest BLP is 30 Lowest laser is 32. My most notable gear is dante and jarhead armor. My most efficient setup atm is blp pistol, 50 dps and 2.9~ eco.

good idea

edit:

hired atm, cu at MM :)

Last edited:
Jump in here since looking for work in MM

Cat 1
lowest Sword 18
lowest Laser Rifle/Pistol 12
lowest BLP Rifle/Pistol 8

Fapper para 12.5 SK20 maxed
HP 111
Evade 13.5

In game name Rick robotechmaster Hunter

Don't really have any notable items expect adjusted pixie. I am willing to put up collateral for equipment of 100-200 ped.

Will work for decay. Generally on 6pm EST(23:00 UTC)-12am EST(05:00 UTC) weekday, weekends are anytime if i get advance notice or whenever I'm awake.

This sounds like a good idea for the Team Categories!

The most effective way to have this done is to have a max level for the category (Cat 1 - max 24) and using the best weapon you could.Team leader would be this individual and the rest would be support / fapping.

I am very low level and would be in Cat 1. I am willing to play a part in support for a committed Team Leader.

I can be support shooter to, just message me :)

I am also free for support. Last year I helped Kimmy (main support) and the year before that I was in Sentez's team.

Serious, 100% presence, full logging of expenses, globals & misc.

I am also free for support. Last year I helped Kimmy (main support) and the year before that I was in Sentez's team.

Serious, 100% presence, full logging of expenses, globals & misc.

real good guy with the MM

well im for hire as well and i can do all the 30 hours

My 30 team tokens are ready for hire :)

I'm interested in helping in:

TEAM:
Shooting:

Laser Sniper (Hit) 32.7
Ranged Laser (Dmg) 31.2
Laser Pistoleer (Hit) 30.4

BLP Sniper (Hit) 32.1
BLP Pistoleer (Hit) 30.4
Ranged BLP (Dmg) 30.2

I have A104 and Beast amps + Shogun Armor, so Im avaible for category 2 (or higher if that's enough for You). I can use eq You provide (can pay collateral) or use mine for the cover of all costs. My usual weapon combo is P5a+A104 but with new weapons there are plenty of combinations.

Medic:
Paramedic 14.6
Using GYRO FAP-14(L) or any FAP You provide

SOLO:
Scout:

For Solo Category 2 I can do any Scouting inside instance You require.

Feel free to PM me on forum or add me in game (I visit forum more often if You need fast answer). I'm from european timezone.

healer or shoter for hire, hire me for your MM team. T15 (L) maxed, lvl 19 pis hit @ GL :)

Hey

Category 2:

41 BLP pistoler hit
39 Ranged BLP

X1+beast / as147+beast

Gyro fap 22 maxed

30 team keys to go :)

Also for support

Hey all,

I want also to subscribe in for Fapping /Predamaging Support

Paramedic : maxed Hedoc sk-50, Gyro G26
Predamaging : maxed apis