Weapon chart experiments

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
This will be chaotic, not to be in any way final and at least half of its purpose is feedback. So please give.

Also presently TODO :
  • do this for melee too
  • include arkadian
  • include new crafted
  • find a way to represent dps
  • find a way to show maxed levels, once these are known
  • if possible, find a way to represent amp effect
  • once its clear which of the old remain relevant, include these
  • figure out how to make nice looking and standard sized charts

Wow good work!

Thanks for spending your time on this :)
I always like charts like these ones, makes it easier to for the brain when it is written this way :laugh:

Request:
When you got all info you need... Can you make a chart with ALL weapons in each cat? :bowdown:

+rep

Something that I'd like to ask based on these are:
  • Is the SIB level of EP-54 Fury (L) wrong ? Shouldn't it be 60 ?
  • No handgun at SIB level 80 ?

Nice work !!!

yes, maxed levels should be shown too - maybe on the X axis ?

EP-54 Furry SIB is correct, but looks like a mistake from MA - also think it should be 60 as overpowers the others at same lvl

Something that I'd like to ask based on these are:
  • Is the SIB level of EP-54 Fury (L) wrong ? Shouldn't it be 60 ?

Shush. I have it maxed just in time for Mayhem and have already picked up a couple. Would hate to find yet more unusable weapons in my inventory.

Another experiment:

Trying to show the different dps vs levels of laser carbines. Very far from perfect.

Better, not perfect. Tried to make the series visually different, not rely only on colour.

Reactions: Zap
I lost all spreadsheets with hard drive crash - will take a while to rebuild and continue :(

Thanks, exactly what i needed^^

thank you, added to my disciples site.

You are more then welcome to take all these on... its nice to see someone picking up where I left off.

You got some nice simple charts cooking up there...

When I did the origional SIB charts I used an excel graph generator that allowed for two stacking values... this gave me the start and max SIB levels. I then exported that chart and manually input the dmg and or eco with a simple text box overlaying the right spot on the chart.

It was tedious and not suited for easily added weapons or correcting stats.

I really like the way you are showing the SIB and the DPS in side by side or overlapping charts... that is what I was thinking of doing the next time i felt like refreshing my SIB charts. Glad to just sit back and let you do it :)
I would suggest comparing the max SIB level with the DPS... even though the starting SIB level is easy to find... its the max number that really matters and is useful.

Take the torch and run with it!

Let me know if there is any way I can help.

JEHU

age of enlightenment also has sib charts, but I like these a lot because of the new caly weapons

Great stuff, thanks! :)

Nice info try to mix up all weapons from other planets that would be perfect and keep up with good work :cool:

Useful charts, tnx and +rep.

p.s. I might mistake but seems to me MA corrected EP-54 Fury (and other 54s version, i.e. E.L.M.), now in SIB at LVL 60-> 65 maxed.

Useful charts, tnx and +rep.

p.s. I might mistake but seems to me MA corrected EP-54 Fury (and other 54s version, i.e. E.L.M.), now in SIB at LVL 60-> 65 maxed.

Thank you, I will keep in mind to check when I do the charts again. Which I really really should find time for.

Back