FYI: Lost My Ticket Christmas Hunt!

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
So I've putting together a christmas hunt for the lost my ticket crew with the following rules (if I can afford it)

I will sponsor peds for ammo to those who needs it but:

I will be entitled the loot you recieve with a few exceptions
*if I give you 100peds and you return with 1000peds ammo then 900 is yours
* if I give you 100peds and you return with 1 ped then 1 ped is what I get no strings attached

from the loot you get back you repair your armor and cover your decay b4 returning it to me

Items are splitt fairly based on your dps and I expect every1 to be honest when it comes to loot items and returning sponsored loot

you may use what ever equipment you wish but if you want to have a splitt of items looted I expect you to acctually fire your gun more then 1 every mob if you bring your own ammo

basicly you can not lose out.

Edit: I know this is a generous offer and I'm sure a lot would want to join aswell but I ask that you at least join one of the events and get to know the people before pming me saying "add me to the hunt" I'd like to but I can't take more then 11 people + myself on the team and it is the hard working ticket finders I'm doing this for :)

Here is a link to the event:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...636-Lost-My-Ticket-Event-100-ped-Reward-(new)

now the question of what to hunt!

make your wishes here and we'll discuss what we wanna hunt big or small as long as we have fun :)

you should see this as an adventure and a possibillity of hunting things you maybe normally wouldn't or can't

so this is the team so far.. people can still say they wanna join incase some1 can't come but for now it's 12 peeps
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Sebastian Kamstiesboy Kamsties
Angel O2 Mercer
General Frozen Death
Diana Andromeda Love
zana mariana buna
Marie TheOne Omega
Master Suzuk
Axel Foley Head
Joanna Tulip Meddle
Davin Trooper Felth
Olith Gadus

stand ins:
1. Stevie
2. Hideo
3.Evil Aeon Flux
4.Nate Goosip Archibal
5.Uther Uth Pendragon
6.Carlos Los Anaya
7.Adam Adamer Peszeki

Last edited:
this would help me alot on reaching my apis goal!

EDIT: im in!!!!

Last edited:
Count me in, as an advice don't split items equally split them by DPS percentage.

Someone using an opalo shouldn't get the same share as someone using p4a+a104.

If everyone is honest with the setup they are using, it's nota big problem to calculate the DPS using entropedia weapon compare. I can create a google docs to split everything if you wish.

Re-think: Or even better, let's all use the same setup with TT weapons xD Whatever you decide count me in.

Count me in, as an advice don't split items equally split them by DPS percentage.

Someone using an opalo shouldn't get the same share as someone using p4a+a104.

If everyone is honest with the setup they are using, it's nota big problem to calculate the DPS using entropedia weapon compare. I can create a google docs to split everything if you wish.

done :)

keep them advise coming!

times would be nice too. and get it in on weekends because of ppl working

im in , would love to make some more skills :)

Nice! A sponsored hunt! I'll definitely be there if I can, depending on the date.

i want to join too ! :yay::yay::yay: my advice is to use the same weapons with no amps, use dmg share type team, and share looted items after the hunt. I think this way the hunt could be cheaper and it means much longer :yup: idea about 99r team on troxies in pixie or naked sounds great !! :yay:

i want to join too ! :yay::yay::yay: my advice is to use the same weapons with no amps, use dmg share type team, and share looted items after the hunt. I think this way the hunt could be cheaper and it means much longer :yup: idea about 99r team on troxies in pixie or naked sounds great !! :yay:

But it's so common :(

I rarely use armor hunting troxies alone so not much of a feat

We should take this opportunity and go all out!

this is awsome ! :yay:
I didn't have any luck when searching for tickets, but still it was a lot of fun! Hunt is also some great idea so I would be happy if I can participate :yay:

But it's so common :(

I rarely use armor hunting troxies alone so not much of a feat

We should take this opportunity and go all out!

im thinking about your finances, thats why im offering this eco type hunt, and if its not a problem then we can go on proterons or any creatures, i can sign on anything :laugh:

if you still remember our last proterons hunt then u understand what im trying to avoid :laugh: and not for my sake, but yours :laugh: try to imagine if many ppl will gather and u will sponsor them and then MA will strike with "superb" loot again :laugh:

Mob Ideas:

Hoggolo (big ones, or small)
Chompers
Spiders
Big Scips
Argo Elites
Evis or SEG (although I just tried them and loot was poop)

I'm thinking of big mobs with lot of hp, hard to kill solo, and don't have much regen.

Spiders and Big Scips aren't that close to revives, neither are Evis

Those are great team mobs IMO and always the ones I never have a chance to hunt. Some just make give 1 hit kills to those not very skilled (hah and some to those that are)

I really want to take part in this.

Mob Ideas:

Hoggolo (big ones, or small)
Chompers
Spiders
Big Scips
Argo Elites
Evis or SEG (although I just tried them and loot was poop)

I'm thinking of big mobs with lot of hp, hard to kill solo, and don't have much regen.

Spiders and Big Scips aren't that close to revives, neither are Evis

Those are great team mobs IMO and always the ones I never have a chance to hunt. Some just make give 1 hit kills to those not very skilled (hah and some to those that are)

I really want to take part in this.

scip is great for teaming.. perhaps not big ones as most people partaking would die very fast:laugh:
SEG has never given much though but would be easy to team. Hogglos imo big or small I've hunted both(and healed others) and never had any luck. Evis aren't that great for teaming higher dmg low hp kinda mob but spiders and scip sounds fun!

my list given enough dps:
spiders
scipp
falx
fresq
big furor(lvl75 and looting shit though I'm just throwing it in as a possibillity but they suck lootwise!)
malc(loot sucks but no armor needed)
proteron
SEG
sumima

if dps is less:
ambu
atrox
hisp
levi
nec
kingfisher

this is awsome ! :yay:
I didn't have any luck when searching for tickets, but still it was a lot of fun! Hunt is also some great idea so I would be happy if I can participate :yay:

could I have your full avatar name?

almost a full team atm!

Let's team hunt chirpy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol bump)

hmm?!

am i invited? :ahh:

thats what actually could make me play a bit but cant say i´ll make it if u decided a time.
opalo hunt on chompers done that, been there. :laugh: lotsa fun :wtg:

regards,
hideo

hmm?!

am i invited? :ahh:

thats what actually could make me play a bit but cant say i´ll make it if u decided a time.
opalo hunt on chompers done that, been there. :laugh: lotsa fun :wtg:

regards,
hideo

Of course!

Adding you as second stand in if someone can't show :)

Is everyone okey with the time we use for tickets btw? 18:00MA time or do you guys wanna do it later?

Damn, I late to get on the list :laugh: But you can put me in backup list.

For ticket finding 18:00 is the best time, I could not participate in last events because it was too late for me.

Heya, great show you put up here :)

Wondering if i can join to ? Where do we meet, i can pm you on game roadkill :D

Nate Goosip

i will try to be on at 18:00 Ma time

Damn, I late to get on the list :laugh: But you can put me in backup list.

For ticket finding 18:00 is the best time, I could not participate in last events because it was too late for me.

18:ma sounds good then :) ill out you down as a reserv... Now we only need a date!

Heya, great show you put up here :)

Wondering if i can join to ? Where do we meet, i can pm you on game roadkill :D

Nate Goosip

Join the event on Friday and meet the people join the crew :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...636-Lost-My-Ticket-Event-100-ped-Reward-(new)

tt weapons and split based on dmg sound fair to me. 18:00 or so MA for hunt and ticket works for me. :)

if I'm gonna be paying for decay and ammo and you have a chance to gain peds on this we shouldn't dillidally with some opalos and nib mobs! bring your biggest weapons and lets wreek hell!

Last edited:
So since its all paid for bring out the best guns you have and let's stop viewing this as an Eco 12 man opalo hunt and more of a "the expendables" action packed, dps thrilled "we are aiming for an über!" Kinda hunt!

With this in mind what do we wish to hunt?

Scip
Spider
Sumima
Prot

Are great for regular teaming and easily done

SEG
Falx
Chomper

Can be done with a big team given enough firepower and has close revives and tps

Just to mention a few favorites

if I'm gonna be paying for decay and ammo and you have a chance to gain peds on this we shouldn't dillidally with some opalos and nib mobs! bring your biggest weapons and lets wreek hell![/QUOTE]

Buy all means...if your buying lets bust out the big guns and have a nice rumble.:rocket: Can't wait to see what you come up with, i'm sure it will be an awesome hunt. Any of those mobs are fine with me...i'm usually running from them:tp:

so let me know when does it start, atm im pumping metro 2033 :yay: (everybody can get a free key on facebook :yay: )

Back