FYI: Lost My Ticket Christmas Hunt!

I'd advise everyone who doesn't allready have me on fl to add me via the in game register so that when we make team I don't have to chase people

Ill be online 19MA tomorrow putting together the team if I haven't gotten in touch with you at 19:45 ill pick a stand in :)

I`m all set for one biggy ATH and Plentyful with Hofs:yay:

Merry Christmas everyone

I'd advise everyone who doesn't allready have me on fl to add me via the in game register so that when we make team I don't have to chase people

Ill be online 19MA tomorrow putting together the team if I haven't gotten in touch with you at 19:45 ill pick a stand in :)

You mean 17:00 and 17:45, respectively, or is the event time changing?

Yeah sorry meant 17:45 but reversed the times in my head

so this is it!

if you haven't contacted me and confirmed that you are able to make it by 17:45MA time then I will replace you with a stand in

same rules apply to stand-ins if nr1 has not confirmed they are able I'll go to nr2

I will be at Billys TP 17MA time waiting for people to add to team to make it all a whole lot smoother and so that we are able to start at 18MA sharp :)

I will answer to pms here and in game add me via the player register if you so wish and please take some time to go over the rules specified in the opening post :)

see you on the battlefield lets get a big one!

so this is it!

if you haven't contacted me and confirmed that you are able to make it by 17:45MA time then I will replace you with a stand in

same rules apply to stand-ins if nr1 has not confirmed they are able I'll go to nr2

I will be at Billys TP 17MA time waiting for people to add to team to make it all a whole lot smoother and so that we are able to start at 18MA sharp :)

I will answer to pms here and in game add me via the player register if you so wish and please take some time to go over the rules specified in the opening post :)

see you on the battlefield lets get a big one!

ill be there 17:30 MA time. promise!

also a reminder that you'll need to relogg to see me online after adding me

15 minute warning

waiting at billys

Thanks for the hunt Johan, good sponsor! ;)

The team even managed to grab a HoF and some globals ;)
I think every team-member did profit?(!)

Here is a screenie of the hof
attachment.php

Thanks again Johan, I'm hoping for a reunion :laugh:

Thanks for the fun hunt guys!!!:yay: Here's some screenies!
johan_hunt_1.jpg

johan_hunt_2_hof.jpg

johan_hunt_3.jpg

johan_hunt_4.jpg

johan_hunt_5.jpg

Last edited:
Video of the hunt, it was awesome. Check description for shortcuts to globals/hofs.

I run out of hard drive while recording, this is only half the hunt but oh well..

Last edited:
fell fuck my familes sudden need of me to help them so i missed the hunt :(

Looks like you all had a lot of fun together!

+rep johan man your the best of EU bud ;)

Thanks fo the company guys, and big thanks to our Santa-Batman, profit with fun is awesome :yay:;)

Im in!

So I've putting together a christmas hunt for the lost my ticket crew with the following rules (if I can afford it)

I will sponsor peds for ammo to those who needs it but:

I will be entitled the loot you recieve with a few exceptions
*if I give you 100peds and you return with 1000peds ammo then 900 is yours
* if I give you 100peds and you return with 1 ped then 1 ped is what I get no strings attached

from the loot you get back you repair your armor and cover your decay b4 returning it to me

Items are splitt fairly based on your dps and I expect every1 to be honest when it comes to loot items and returning sponsored loot

you may use what ever equipment you wish but if you want to have a splitt of items looted I expect you to acctually fire your gun more then 1 every mob if you bring your own ammo

basicly you can not lose out.

Edit: I know this is a generous offer and I'm sure a lot would want to join aswell but I ask that you at least join one of the events and get to know the people before pming me saying "add me to the hunt" I'd like to but I can't take more then 11 people + myself on the team and it is the hard working ticket finders I'm doing this for :)

Here is a link to the event:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...636-Lost-My-Ticket-Event-100-ped-Reward-(new)

now the question of what to hunt!

make your wishes here and we'll discuss what we wanna hunt big or small as long as we have fun :)

you should see this as an adventure and a possibillity of hunting things you maybe normally wouldn't or can't

so this is the team so far.. people can still say they wanna join incase some1 can't come but for now it's 12 peeps
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Sebastian Kamstiesboy Kamsties
Angel O2 Mercer
General Frozen Death
Diana Andromeda Love
zana mariana buna
Marie TheOne Omega
Master Suzuk
Axel Foley Head
Joanna Tulip Meddle
Davin Trooper Felth
Olith Gadus

stand ins:
1. Stevie
2. Hideo
3.Evil Aeon Flux
4.Nate Goosip Archibal
5.Uther Uth Pendragon
6.Carlos Los Anaya
7.Adam Adamer Peszeki

Im in! Count me in!

We held the hunt last Sunday :)

3 globals 1 hof think most people had profit and over all using 1400ped in the end it only cost me 50-60 peds!

Hope you all had excellent holidays and see you later!

Back