my MM stats

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Im level 52 laser pistoleer, so I had to go in cat. 3. I'm sure you can do better:

token 1: 81655 damage 67 creatures emik enigma L3/beast 160 ped in, 85 ped out 53% return (tt-ing loot, and rebuying ammo 3x) armour decay not counted..

how many points? I'm lvl 3 and i got 124 points
Not got exact numbers but I lost 200 peds easy. Armor decay was pretty high for 1 hour hunting.

Expensive at this rate :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I didnt notice points... or can I see those elsewhere?

ahh it';s in the quest.. 67 points. no real need to continue really. I may do one other then tt the rest of the tokens.

Didn't you notice something is strange here ...

how did you do 81000 damage with 160 PED costs ?

81000dmg/16000PEC = 5.06 dmg/PEC

(tt-ing loot, and rebuying ammo 3x)

Hi
Could you share some information about the mobs?
What Armor did you use and how hard did they hit you?

Thx for the already shared info

Hi
Could you share some information about the mobs?
What Armor did you use and how hard did they hit you?

Thx for the already shared info

I´m in S 3 and i´m using ghost+5b and the kerberos hit up to 30 something dmg the spiders hit me around 60 max

Just killed the boss and it gave me 10 points on mission and up to 60 dmg on my armor

Last edited:
Here is 2 of the mobs from s3 Kerberos and the boss mob Yulebot, i got about 130 points in 1 hr total damage of about 160k and about 50 ped armour decay :(

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Here is 2 of the mobs from s3 Kerberos and the boss mob Yulebot, i got about 130 points in 1 hr total damage of about 160k and about 50 ped armour decay :(

Haha love the name Yulebot since Im swedish I can understand it I guess =) tobad I didnt see that boss though =( how/when does it appear?

and my estimated average points/hour will be around 155p wich will give me a total 4650p in this MM dont know if I will continue but its fun.

160 x .8 x .8 x .8 = 81.92
closer to 80% return then?

for me it's simply the ped I took in when I entered and the ped that I had left when I exited the instance.

ped in/ ped out = percentage return.

Haha love the name Yulebot since Im swedish I can understand it I guess =) tobad I didnt see that boss though =( how/when does it appear?

and my estimated average points/hour will be around 155p wich will give me a total 4650p in this MM dont know if I will continue but its fun.

I saw the boss in the north where the spawns meet:)

I saw the boss in the north where the spawns meet:)

ok so thats were I will stand my ground from now on ;) first I thought lol they have put instances so near eachother that I get the groundshake when someone tries to mine lol but now I know its the boss who enters =)

about the mobs.. There are no mobs when you first enter.. so I decided to run around the "level" when halfway the spider suddenly spawned. one hit me for 80, and two others for 45 and after that I died, and decided to go with the kerberos.

Kerberos hit me max 45, but I didn't have much ped, so my armour wasnt completely repaired. wearing paradox arms, harness and helmet, liakon shins, jarhead gloves and thighs and boar feet. (Still working on getting a nice set of armour and in between temporary parts) + 5b

I could easily kill one kerberos, they feel like they are atrax old alpha/prowlers in terms of hit. They do aggro but not like atrax/atrox. You can sneak past them even when they are in your outer circle on the radar.
I noticed there were two sets of mobs. This was pretty obvious. So two respawns and it's advisable to go for the second spawn once you hit the mini/global at one of the spawns (if you believe like I do that loot is location and spawn based). I got 2 mini's this way with which I could buy more ammo.
you can run along the edge of the map, which is a mountain ledge, to go to the second spawn. Don't go out in the field if you see it's empty.. the mobs spawn all at once (20 at a time) and then you are surrounded and unless you can handle 5 atrax prowlers in the normal game, you're dead. Just keep at the edge of the screen tagging them one by one.

Thanks for reporting, Spawn! Just have to comment on your supposed "return"...

Im level 52 laser pistoleer, so I had to go in cat. 3. I'm sure you can do better:

token 1: 81655 damage 67 creatures emik enigma L3/beast 160 ped in, 85 ped out 53% return (tt-ing loot, and rebuying ammo 3x) armour decay not counted..
for me it's simply the ped I took in when I entered and the ped that I had left when I exited the instance.

No wonder we have all these misconceptions and frustration about loot around here when everyone have their own definition of "return". TT value looted divided by TT of turnover (what was spent to actually kill the mob) is what's interesting for comparing with others. You didn't provide enough info to know TT value of loot but you did approximately 260 PED turnover, fyi;

81655 damage with L3+Beast (around 60.75 average damage) means approx 81655/60.75 = 1344 shots
Which in turn means 1344*(0.14950+0.04366) = 260 PED turnover. (0.14950+0.04366 being cost per shot)

That's what matters, that's what was spent to kill the mob and that's what one should calculate return from. Sure, not everyone care about knowing their exact expenses but I see so many examples of people coming to the forum complaining about their low returns, but having a completely unique way of calculating them.

I'm going to try again tonight maybe 2 times. From just the handful of people who posted their points in my category, I did ok and feel there is a glimmer of hope.

Problem is that I know that after selling loot, I have over 200 less peds in ammo and add gun/amp decay + armor decay (which was very high for 1 hour of hunting).

So I spent $25 for 1 hour of gameplay.:eyecrazy: not sure if I want to do that 29 more times :scratch2:

And if you cycle 1 million ped infinite times with a 99.99% return, u have 0 ped. I don't think you should calculate your return that way.
If you assumed 90% return on the first 2 lots of ammo, you spent 160+(160*0.9)+(160*0.9*0.9) = 433.6
You lost 75 in total, so have ((433.6-75)/433.6)*100) % return = 82.7% return.

And if you cycle 1 million ped infinite times with a 99.99% return, u have 0 ped. I don't think you should calculate your return that way.
If you assumed 90% return on the first 2 lots of ammo, you spent 160+(160*0.9)+(160*0.9*0.9) = 433.6
You lost 75 in total, so have ((433.6-75)/433.6)*100) % return = 82.7% return.

ok. But I suck at math so I'm just going to go with ped in/ ped out and work with that. you're all probably "entropedia" right, but at the end of the day I am still looking at my pedcard to see how much I have left (which is about half of what I put in an hour earlier)

and, now I know, if I ever do an instance MM again I should bring 433.6 ped ammo.

Sadly for me I spent my year's worth of deposits on cld's. Next year I have ped again to deposit. I can only hunt with my weekly cld earnings. And next year I'm sticking to 35-50 euro's a month like I have done my entire entropia virtual life.

Mindark supposedly thinks all people with level 50 or more have loads of ped to spend. 433 ped is a lot for me. I could sell my shop, my guns, my armour, my cld's and then yes I have.. a lot of ped. But I know how fast those peds go down the drain. I try to never go further than my pedcard allows. I recently borrowed some ped from Blast, but I try to get it back asap, because that is not my way.

I'm going to try again tonight maybe 2 times. From just the handful of people who posted their points in my category, I did ok and feel there is a glimmer of hope.

Problem is that I know that after selling loot, I have over 200 less peds in ammo and add gun/amp decay + armor decay (which was very high for 1 hour of hunting).

So I spent $25 for 1 hour of gameplay.:eyecrazy: not sure if I want to do that 29 more times :scratch2:

You must understand that this hunt does not set the bar for an entire outcome for an event like this. You can easily get a 500ped+ run the next time wich make you profit 240 ped all of the sudden =)

So chin up and get back in there!!

the boss mob spawned about 15 minutes before the end, the ground started to shake and it spawned in between the areanatrox and the Kerberos.

Thanks dude! I am looking forward to it!
You must understand that this hunt does not set the bar for an entire outcome for an event like this. You can easily get a 500ped+ run the next time wich make you profit 240 ped all of the sudden =)

So chin up and get back in there!!

soomeone know what is the best armor for the endboss??? I have angel+5b and I get much damage...maybe better with 6a plates? or pvp armor or thunderbird?

soomeone know what is the best armor for the endboss??? I have angel+5b and I get much damage...maybe better with 6a plates? or pvp armor or thunderbird?

Might want to try something with defense against cold (e.g 4e plates). While the following thread doesn't mention the boss it appears that the other mobs do some cold and angel has no defense against cold:

Just did armour tests on both mobs in the cat4 team, both gave the same results:

Mah'kette and imp vigi both decayed equivilant to CUT/IMPACT
5b decayed equivilant to CUT/IMPACT
6a did not decay (no burn, no pen)
6b decayed 5 points (impact we know, no elec)
Goblin decayed 12 points (no acid)
4e plates decayed for 33 dam (cut we know, also cold dam done)

Summary:
1) I will assume no shrapnel damage.
2) I think I tested enough to confirm only 1 attack type but not 100% certain
3) This is for both cat 4 team mobs, other categories may be different.
4) I don't know the percentages, just the dam type.
5) Damage type is CUT/IMPACT/COLD

disclaimer: If I'm wrong it's your fault for not doing any tests yourself.

Im solo 1 with about 349 points

Back